Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #2

I havnt heard from belle or seen her on msn.Maybe she needed a break,i get so jelous when i see how well behaved everyones bubs are and ruby is still feeding like a 2 week old.
    Maz,i dont mind if you make your kk pressie.You do a great job.I will try an email pics of starcard i made for a friend.
    Adele you poor thing! its one thing after another.How is simon now?
    Sharleen how many of us for kk? im also doing the BB secret santa too,but for millana and not me.
    BBL going to vaccum.

(one handed so I'll run out of stamina early )

LOL Caddie, well don't be jealous of me, suspect we've hit that 6 week growth spurt, grizzles & more frequent feeding does that sound right?

Panna, River does that with the dummy too! Sucks, gets tired or yawns, dummy falls out, he wakes up more & cries, dummy goes in, etc...vicious cycle. We now pop the dummy in at nights and then play his music/lights - the dummy gets him comforted/tired, but he doesn't often notice when it falls out cos he's mesmerised by the lights!

Sarah, Riv's had a bad cold lately. We elevated his head, put eukyrub on the side of my boob when he fed & on the outside of his dummy, used saline drops, cleaned out his nose, borned eucalyptus oil in his room. We had a full on regime going on! But that was because he choked, and I just wanted that cold GONE! It's still there a bit now.. Hope your bub gets better soon.

Okay well stamina gone hope everyone's having a great day.

good morning ladies!!

Guess what???!!!??

Savanna had her ears pierced yesterday!!!
    She was such a good girl!!!
    She only yelled out when the earing went in the was quiet after a few seconds and has been an angel since.
    She looks soooo adorable!
    I rang around all over the place yesterday morning and most places wouldnt do it as its the personal preferance of the girl who will actually do the piercing. But i finally managed to find one girl who would do it. I had my ears done when i was only a couple weeks old so its kinda custom to get it done early on.

She has her Maternal nurse check up today so will let you all know how much she has grown!

Anna i totally know where your coming from hun. i was staring at savanna the other day and looking at her birth pics and thinking how quick she has grown and how she wont be a newborn much longer. i got pretty emotional too

ciao bellas

xoxox
    love ambz

wow ambz,i couldnt bring myself to do millanas when young,my friend did and she looked so cute!
    Gotta go as my Oldest is chucking the wacko's.I think she's bored.
    I updated my ticker!! She is so cute.

LOL Caddie, well don't be jealous of me, suspect we've hit that 6 week growth spurt, grizzles & more frequent feeding does that sound right?
    Or me!!! 'Cept we're at the 12 week one here.... Xander is one of babies that hates been in his pram for any length of time, I'm always jealous of the ladies whose bubs just sit/play/sleep quietly in their prams so they can have coffee etc with friends. My kid gets bored so makes a racket (oh, and he still feeds 2 hourly during the day).

Ambz - Savanna looks so adorable with her new earrings! Good luck at your check up today

Caddie - Love the new ticker pic, she is adorable!

we had a great night *woooo* he was in bed by 10pm and didn't wake till 4am *wooooo* mind you I was up half the night coughing up my lungs am taking it way easy today feel like utter crap, am thinking cold is mor esinus related after the sneezing attacks I had last night, so hopefully that means Jack will be fine

Sharleen - I'm emailing you Belle's addy to the hotmail listed in your profile...

Morning gals,
    How is everyone? I'm off to the MCHN also this arvo to get her weighed and get her belly checked, she has a slight hernia which most bubs have but noticed yest that occassionally bit of insides pop out.

Well its bit hard to write one handed and Ash has started sucking on my hand, she prolly wants booby again!

Rach- I can understand why you want to try again so quickly. You must have been very emotionally drained after five years of trying. It took us two years and I was nearly ready to give up. Every time AF came I would be depressed that it hadn't happened again. Hope that your feeling better it's hard to get through the demands of bub when you feel like crap.

Nelle-I will give that a go with the lights thing cause someone gave us a star that lights up on the ceiling, haven't tried it out yet. Im nearly ready to invent a dummy with elastic attatched so that it stays in. :-) LOL

Ambz- Savanna is just gorgeous. She was very brave to get her ears pierced and didn't even put up a fuss.

ahhh i give up now i really do. i have a killer headache and akira is crying all the time and riley is just sookie. I NEED SLEEP. YAY finally got a picture up on my ticker gotta get a more updated picture. thats going to have to wait till akira is better.

anna - i hope it all settles down here very soon or im running away (only joking ) i talked to belle yesterday on msn. she is doing ok i think julia doesnt like to settle still . i think she was going out today im not sure. your not the only one that cant keep there baby in the pram for to long riley chucks the screaming fit if he is in the for more than 20 min lol. so no coffe outtings for me lol.

Caddie - simon still has his moments buthe knows that i just cant deal with him as well at the moment so he has been talking to my brother heaps. which helps me out alot.

im only good at doing hampers lol and meat platters

ambz - Savanna looks like a diva with her ears done very cute . still gotta get akiras done we were going to wait till she asked. she has been asking me since riley was born to get them done just havent had time to yet.

maz - how did you go at the drs ??? hope everything is ok.

well im off to have some lunch then a lay down

later girls

Adele
    Last edited by aboll; November 8th, 2006 at 11:57 AM.

My god look at all our babies on our tickers. We breed them bloody beautiful is all I can say!

Hi guys.

Well I had Eithan weighed and measured today. He weighs 4680g and is 56cm long, hc39cm. That's small isnt it? How does he measure up against Xander and Nina?

MCHN says that he is doing really well.

Hugs Adele and Maz.

How cute is that new ticker of yours Adele, what cute little angels you have there.

Must go Eithan stinks.

Love

thanks helen. eithan is such a cutie look at the smile he has just a catchy one. he is getting a big boy now. not long until he is eating you out of house and home. lol.

maz - vy is starting to look like you more and more each day going by the photos. such a cute. i could just kiss her all day lol.

going to lay down now.

Adele

Smile

Wow Helen, Eithan is nearly three months old and he is still smaller than Stewart was at birth! Stewart was 4.755kg and 59cm long, hc-37.5. And at his last weigh in he weighs 6kg at 7weeks! Well he has big shoes to fill, his dad is 6ft 4in and all of DH's family are six ft+.

Dont worry helen! Ruby is still a fetherweight and under 5kg! Millana is petite too and i think ruby will be the same as she has smaller hands and feet than millana did.
    Wow,cute kids adele!!
    I think vyolett looks like maz too,twins?
    Well ruby likes the pram and car so i suppose that counts for something.She cant always self settle though and likes a rock in the bassinet.
    I have one of those stars and when my oldest see's it she yells out "wow" So cute.She is now trying to speak spanish on dora!! I just got her some of the stuff for chrissy to try and get her interested in other toys except wiggles and cooking stuff!
    Yippee,ruby's 2 months old.My baby is growing up,plus i got a smile today,first time!

Thanks Caddie. Ruby looks adorable on your ticker. We have the star too and Bella loves it more than Eithan. Eithan hates the pram and the car, but he is ok at self settling.

Panna-Wow he was a big baby. We were expecting Eithan to be big as DH is 6ft3 and Bella is going off the charts for her height. Oh well being healthy is the key thing although who knows when all of his 00 summer outfits will fit. He still fits in his 0000 one(Target brand). But is 000 in bonds wondersuit.

AnnaT-yah on the move nearly being complete.

Anna-Eithans reflyx is heaps better. Hugs for wondering where your bubba has gone. Having Eithan has really made me notice with Bella. I will be a mess when she starts school next yr.

Adele-Awww thanks. Did Akira have hives? Bella has a couple of times, but we cant pinpoint what did it.

OMG Eithan just had a 1hr sleep.

Love

Helen - Vy measured 56cm at birth but only weighs 4.9kg now. She's starting to look like the michalin mans daughter. I love a chubba bub. Look at how gorgeous you and caddie both look on your avatars. I think I need a face lift cause my avatar looks a hell of a lot younger than im feeling ..lol.
    Caddie - Ruby is just super gorgeous. She has changed so much. I love that top she has on. Trendy little thing she is (hmm mummy playing dress ups...). She's starting to look like Millana a bit. Im going to get some of that plaster stuff and do Vy's hand and feet prints before she gets any bigger. I want to remember how little she is cause there aint gonna be ANY MORE!
    Adele - sorry I missed your call. I leave my mobile in the car all the time lately....DOOH!
    Sharleen - I cant wait to see who I get for the KK.......bring on friday!
    I tried to get onto the secret santa thing to CAddie. I didn't realise that it had to be in by last month but I gave 'santa' my details and hopefully I can do it aswell. I use to take the boys to the kmart christmas tree until one year when I took a lady up the road to the salvos and seen another woman walking out with 2 bags of toys for her kids..mind you this woman was dressed in designer label stuff and had a packet of smokes in her hand. God it pi$$e$ me off when people use the system like that!
    Sorry thats my vent for the day, better go give Vy this $hit up her nose and some panadol.
    later chickens
    xxmaz
    Last edited by maz; November 8th, 2006 at 02:40 PM. Reason: cause im sleep deprived and my chicken is sore

Helen - Xander and Nina are both up at the 6kg mark! Eithan would be so cute... I love little bubbas.

bbl... Xander is bored of waiting for Mummy to get off the computer (already)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast