Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #2

helen - yeah she did have hives they said i was something in the apple bar and they want us to try it out on her when she is better.

thats cool maz. i ring ya later on if i get some time again.

later girls

Adele

I just seen my avatars changed! I do look super cool!
    I dont play dressups often! Not enough time,i usually put her in simple stuff to do quick nappy changes but i will have to make more effort for those scrapbbok photos.I just bought a heap of bonds groovy stuff.
    Millana was screaming the house down a min ago.I had to sit beside her bed.She was hysterical.I dont know why? Strange?
    Im going to go visit a friend this arvo.She is having her bubs next fri by c/s as bubs is breach.Her son is the same age as millana and there is only 2 months difference between the next ones too.She doesnt no the flavour so its exciting to discuss names and the whatifs!

helen - didn't get Nina weighed today but she'd be nearly 6kg. Last week she was 5.25kg and she's putting on anywhere betwen 200g to 350g each week. She's starting to go into 00's now YAY! She's just starting to fill out and has some fat rolls now, but still looks so petite. Everyone is always commenting on how small she is.
    I'm lucky I have one of those babies that love the pram, loves shopping and loves the car. Bring on the coffee and shopping any time!!
    I had a pretty good night last night, bed at 9:30, feed at 3am and that was it. But today has been another story. Her top tooth has almost come through and it's giving her a really hard time. Very hard to settle. I bought one of those teething dummy things that someone recommended so I'll give that a go when she's woken up. Yes, she's asleep, for nearly an hour now. Thank god.

I'm too tired to do any more personals, love you all & BBL

Nelle - I posted your Beehinds today!! You should get some fluffy mail over the next few days!

Hi all.
    Been to MCHN, she wants the GP to check Ashleigh's belly button out, she said the little thing hanging out needed to be cortorised and she just wants our GP to check out her hernia cause when you press down on it it makes a squelchy noise. She said prolly nothing cause her bowels are all normal but better to check these things out. We got appt tonight at 6:15.
    She is now 4.746kg, so putting on nicely. She also giving me suggestions on how to get Ash to take a bottle, she is very nice this nurse.

Caddie - Little Ruby and Paige look so similar in looks...both sweethearts!!

Sarah Kate Guest

Thanks for all your advice girls She seems a lot better today.

Now I am trying to put a pic of Emma in my ticker but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong???

Sarah Kate Guest

hehe I got it to work

Laurin - your bubs is sleeping heaps, we are still on the 3 hour cycle and sometimes 2 hours!!!

Weight: Mitchell is 7 weeks tomorrow and weighed in at 5.335kg today at 57cms....I have to give hime "sucking training" using tube feeding and my finger...so hoping my nipples get better.

Hello sory about no personals. Can't seem to keep up with the thread at the moment....

just a quick hi to everyone, been so busy, i talked to belle today on msn, she seems much happier, thought you would all like to know.........better go and get some sleep.

luv ya's

Yeah I spoke with her briefly this afternoon on msn too and she did seem happier. Said she's getting Julia weighed tomorrow, so fingers crossed she's putting on weight nicely.

OMG reading all the weights and ages, my little man really is little. 12 weeks tomorrow, where has the time gone. MCHN averaged the weight and he is putting on 120-130g a week.

Thanks for letting us know about Belle Chrissy. & Jodi_Lee

Look at all your tickers they are all so beautiful.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; November 8th, 2006 at 08:07 PM. Reason: jodi lee

It's taken me so long to get through the posts with all the interruptions there have been, that I honestly can't remember what I was going to say!

Umm...wow Panna that's a big baby! 10 pound!
    Riv's 5kg now, at 6weeks, so I guess that's not too shabby. He is pretty unsettled, for him, at the moment, guess that's the growth spurt.
    He's just so wide awake, tried to get him to sleep in his cradle for about an hour, but he kept whinging, so he's up with Rans and his friend, just lying and whinging inbetween them

Caddie, you made me laugh, saying that Milana was having a whacko
    Oh and lol Maz about Vy being the Michelan man's daughter!!

Oh and thanks so much ChrissyT, I'll pop that money in now.

Oww honestly can't remember what I was going to say!
    Well that's good that people have heard from Belle, and hoping Julia's appt tomorrow goes well.

Oh yeah, speaking of coffee's, Riv loves the pram and car, but only when they're moving, he even starts to whinge when we stop at traffic lights! So for coffee's and such, he like the carrier, to be snuggled close to me. Have you girls with unsettled bubs tried that? (You have to drink your coffee to the side though!)

We have a dr's appt on Friday morning (thank goodness for the cancellation!) Cos although the cold appears to have left his head, I think it's moved to his chest, and I want to see if he has bronchitis, poor little guy Yesterday I could feel vibration on his chest when he breathed..well, we'll see anyway.
    I'm putting Betadine on my nipples for a while before my shower now as well...it says it rapidly kills fungi, and I'm sick of this stinking thrush! So just washing it off well in the shower. We'll see how that works as well...any healthy mums and bubs out there? If so - good on you! Enjoy it!

Sharleen - I was looking at that storm on the net, how's it going down there?

ETA: rach, did you get that storm to?
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 8th, 2006 at 08:51 PM. Reason: rach

ainsleigh is unsettled too nelle. think it is cos she misses her daddy... sam went back to the mine today. she slept for four hours this morning which is not like her either...maybe she is having a growth spurt early. well i am off to find something to eat then think i'll crawl in to bed early. i am so tired i am starting to ache... must be my old bones!

have a good night everyone and avoid the storm qld girls!

I NEED A VALIUM!! Good night girls.Hope you avoid the storm.I hate them,they scare me.But im a woose!
    (hopefully my babies will stay settled for a while,they are giving me the whoops)
    Glad belles a little better.

Morning all,
    went to Gp last night bout Ashleigh's belly button, he wasn't concerned bout the hernia and she has a little granuloma on it that they just shrivel up with this silver nitrate stuff so no drama's.

nelle- Hope River has nothing serious. I think you've had enough drama's with him!

Sarah Kate Guest

Morning ladies

Well Emma was an angel last night considering she is so blocked up. We elevated her head and it seemed to help. We went to our follow up anti-natal class last night so she didn't het to bed till 9pm but went to sleep as soon as we put her down and she stayed asleep till 3am :eek: , DH fed her and she lasted till 6.30. So I actually got sleep .

But now I am sick . Oh well if you can't beat them, join them!!!

How's that QLD weather. Wish we could have some of that rain in Melbourne.

How is everyone? I caught Emma's first smile on camera yesterday. BEST birthday present ever!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast