Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #21

I don't know if my scales are right or not, but according to them, Nina is another 250g heavier, which takes her to 7.75kg!!! What a porker!

So far so good today, Nina's having her first sleep. This is a good sign.

BTW maz & rach - apparently you can't have a link to the Lilypie website from your ticker, the mods will probably let you know.

Maz - If you lived over this side of the country, I would be so happy to make Vy's cake - have got some awesome ideas for cakes that would suit a little girl (but no little girl to bake for!)
    Well Anna your gonna have to fix that problem and go back for number 2
    PMSL
    Im very jealous of all these babies that are sitting by themselves...

what do you mean by a link JOdi? I didnt know I had one

white chocolate mudcake ... mmm yum!!!
    glad Xander was alright for you too last night. I just wish she wasn't so cranky during the day. It's like living with a teenager already!

Apparently when you get your ticker code, you have to remove the website link. If you put your curser over your ticker, you can click on it and it'll take you to the Lilypie website, apparently this is now a no-no. Mods keep having to change mine!

Nina isn't sitting up by herself yet, she's done it a couple of times but is being lazy now. But yesterday when she was having tummy time, she bought her legs up into crawling position and is trying to push off!! Scary stuff, I don't want her crawling yet, have to baby-proof the house first.

thanks jod, I'll fix it later.

thanks girls, no pressies yet, jase and i aren't big on gift giving :frown:

going to mums tonight so she didn't post my card or pressies and seeing sister on sunday so same

oh and so cool went to enter data on fertlity friend chart and it says happy birthday

maz - that pic is so cute! She looks just like you in your photos.

Is there anyone that wants another bub, but not going to start trying until probably next year? We originally thought we'd start trying mid 2007 and have them 18 months apart, but now we're thinking of having them about 2 yrs apart ... I just don't know, is the sooner the better, or a bit of a gap better?

Morning all,
    Poor Ash woke this morn very upset, prolly wind or something, I know when she won't take the booby then she really is upset, poor little thing had tears streaming and all, just made me want to cry!
    She was the star at the BBQ last night, one chick there said she was a photographer for some baby/toddler thing and that Ash with her big round eyes would be great for pics, not that she offered to do any.

Jodi- I don't know when were gonna start. I'm not much of a planner, one day I'll just say to DF lets try now, thats what I did with Ash just told him I'm ready and lets start. There's pros and cons for having babies close or far apart, I guess when the timing feels right for you then go for it. Glad to hear Nina is improving, tell her from me to keep it up!

Rach75- I know 3 ppl who's b'day it was yesterday, must be busy time of the year!

Anna**- With all this cake talk I am starving for a slice. I'm a terrible baker, I even stuff up the packet cakes I use!

I am hot, where is the cool change? Should be here soon.

hey girls,

shellbell - its alot cooler here today so hopefully its on its way to you. glad to hear ash was a good girl last night at the bbq.

jodi - i thionk having a bit of a gap is great cause then you get to spend time with one kid and then do the same with the other later on. but that me everyone is different. do what you and dh think is best for you both and manly you on this topic.

anna - that cake looks so nice i wish i could do something like that lol. im to lazy to try to do it.

maz- how is vy going today?? hope she is in a better mood for you. that pic is cute aswell.

well im off to play a game with akira to see if that makes her cheer up a bit. i think she is getting tried of being sick all the time. poor thing.

later girls

Adele

p.s riley is 7.15 kgs the piggy.

Hey girls!

Yeah Shell, when IS that cool change a-comin? Adele? What's the weather like in Adelaide? ETA: Oh good! There we go Melb girls! Now don't hold on to that cool change Adele, share it around and pass it on to us Melb girls like a good girl

Hey Jodi! Glad to hear you got a better night with the Ninster. I don't think we'll wait til next year to concieve, unless I don't ovulate until then that is. I have a feeling we'll be much sooner with our next rather than later.
    And oh yeah, baby proofing our house will NOT be easy, we have that many cords around the place...ah well. We'll get to that when we get to that.

Hope everyone's having a good day

Happy Birthday Rach! How old are you?

Oh yeah Mazzie, there's a thread on lilypie links somewhere...you just have to remove a bit of the text...I'll try find it for you.

adele - that's sort of what I'm thinking. Spend quality time with Nina before the next one comes along. Heath would love for them to be close together, but not me. Dunno on this one.

Well Nina is down for second sleep today!! This is looking very good. She did the biggest poo I've ever seen today, it leaked out of the nappy and down her legs, and into her toes GROSS!! So I treated her to a cool bath for half an hour, she loved it! Normally we go for a shower in the mornings, but I'm not touching her when she's like that.

hahaha jodi at the poo. riley was doing them for awhile lol.

nelle - its a nice cool breeze at the moment and a top of 30 meant to be cooler tomorrow they are saying. im only sending alittle bit over lol and im keeping the rest lol.

talk later akira is crying again grrr

adele

Oh its so nice here now, lovely cool breeze, I've had all the windows opened and Ash seems very pleased also! I'm dreading next week though, I felt like crying when I watched the weather forecast!

I can go do some shopping today, been wanting to but haven't wanted to drive in our car that has no air con and the drivers window doesn't wind down so you can imagine how awful that is. Df is being a tight ass and hasn't got it fixed! Tells me he does most of driving anyway so it shouldn't affect me much.

:frown: well jacks ears aren't blocked we are booked in for a hearing test for the 30th Jan so now 2 weeks more of not knowing

I wish it was nice here today, it's awful, so hot! Again I've got the a/c on, Nina won't sleep without it. Fuss pot she is.
    Adele - can you please send some up here...pretty please!

hello ladies!!!

just got back from bunnings. damn its so hot savanna was sweating in my arms.
    we bought a casibo thingy to put over the pool.

whilst we were walking through bunnings hubby turned to me said "we need to talk about when we are going to have another baby"
    i started laughing so loud as it was so funny hearing him say that.
    he wants one like yesterday but i want to wait till savanna is atleast 9 months before trying. i told him this but he insists that it would be so much better for them to be really close together. yeahhhh cause your doing all the hard work hey!!! it was so sweet though im really considering it but then again im way to scared. he said " your doing so well with savanna i know you wont have a problem with another one" i just wanted to kiss him right there and then. hehe
    arghhh such decisions!!

on another note savanna loved her mag mag cup!! she took to it straight away and wouldnt let go of it even when she finished her juice so i had to top it up with some milk cause she started screaming hahah

anna** - that cake is fantabulous!!!!!!! you are sooo talented!!!

i have forgotten what i was going to reply to everyone!! lol mental blank

ill probably remember when im not on the computer haha that always happens

i better go set up the casibo while miss attitude is sleeping
    she has been a little unsettled these last few days.
    normally sleep through the night but she has been waking up about 2:30am so i just tap her back.

be back laterzzz

ta taaaa

ambz
    xoxox

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast