Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

Hiya Anna you must be either up super early today or late last night. Julia says thanks for the rasberries!!!

Babies Name: Julia Zora
    weight: 6660grams
    height: mmm not sure will find out nex week
    HC: 43 cm

What size are they wearing now?
    Diapers: Huggies Infant 4-8kg
    Shoes: socks 0-68mths size
    Clothes: 00

What about feedings?
    BFing: How often? every 3 hours (roughly) during the day, and comp with formula feeding at 1pm, 5pm and 9pm
    Solids yet? no
    what have you tried? none
    What was a Hit? none

Sleeping - Naps
    Where? cot or pram
    How long? 2 x 40mins to 1hr in the morning & 2 x 2 hours in the afternoon & before last feed of day
    Sleeping - Overnight
    Where? cot
    How Long? Last feed of day at 9pm or 10pm so she sleeps 7-8 hours at night from 10pm or so until 6am

Paci or thumb sucker? thumb only

Milestones:
    Rolling? no
    Sitting? no
    Teeth? not yet, teething though we think
    Scooting/crawling? can shuffle and move around using her legs to push her
    Talking: she talks all sounds most of the time this is a milestone

Favorites:
    Toy (hand held)? Taggie blankie and taggie toy
    Person? mum
    Activity (exersaucer, kick and drive, etc.)? kicking anything and everything too and loves her teething lion.

We had an absolute **** of a night with Nina!!! She decided just after 9 to wake up and want to play, then went back to sleep at 9.30'ish. Then at 3.30am she woke really unsettled and wouldn't go back to sleep! Finally got her back to sleep at 5.15am in our bed and Heath's alarm went off at 5.30, which woke her! She went back to sleep but I couldn't. But AF has arrived, which explains why she's so unsettled. Happens every month.
    Hopefully she'll behave for me today otherwise I'm gonna go insane.

HI ya chickens
    feeling much better today, thanks for everyone who gave a $hit, it means the world to me. Ive now broken my toe and feel like im a bit useless.
    Who was talking about slurpees again.....im on a diet and hanging for one!
    BBL - my little pork chop has woken from a 13 hours sleep

Babies Name: Vyolett
    weight:7215grams
    height: 65.9cm
    HC: 45 cm

Diapers: F$$king Diapers?? Nappies -CLOTH!!!!!!
    Shoes: socks 6 months and size 1 shoes
    Clothes: 00-0

What about feedings?
    bottle 210 - evry 3 to 4 hours
    Solids yet? yes, lunch jelly fruit puree tea farex and pumpkin meat tins

Sleeping - Naps
    Where? cot
    How long? 2 x 1/2 hour sleeps, 1 x 2 hours sleep
    Sleeping - Overnight (finalkly) 12 hours now
    Where? cot
    How Long? Last feed of day at 7-7.30 until 8am

Paci or thumb sucker? DUMMY

Milestones:
    Rolling? sort of
    Sitting? no
    Teeth? not yet
    Scooting/crawling? bum crawls
    Talking: very loude and define tones, always with that blasted toungue hanging out

Favorites:
    Toy (hand held)? elephnat thing she has
    Person? mum and wilhelm
    Activity (exersaucer, kick and drive, etc.)? grabbing daddys goatie

Jodi - We had a rough one over here as well.. Xander took an hour to resettle each time he woke.
    That in itself was not too bad but I'm curently feeling so weak and drained that I can barely lift him up the last few days, I think my weight is getting to be a bit of a problem as I am not sick (so don't know what else it could be)

Maz - Owwieee to your broken toe, I hope it mends soon. Sorry I haven't replied to your e-mail yet, but ya knows I love ya.

Are you losing more wieght Anna? A friend of mine lost a heap of weight when her bub was about 5 months old and she actually ended up losing her milk (not saying that's gonna happen cause you've got enough for 3!). I hope you're not feeling to drained, I know what that's like.

maz - ouch! That's gotta hurt.

HERE GOES

Babies name: Caitlyn
    Weight : No Idea
    Height : No Idea
    HC: No Idea ( maybe cause its #6 child, i couldnt be bothered with it all!!)

Diapers: As Maz said F$$KING Diapers, are we american, CLOTH HERE.
    Shoes: she doest wear them yet
    Clothes: 00-0

What about feeding?
    Bottle: 150ml whenevr she wants it.
    Solids Yet: mashed bananas, potaotoes/pumpkin,pureed apples.

Sleeping?
    Where: cot in her room
    How long: all night, and NEVER WILL SLEEP IN THE DAY (little bartch)

Paci or Thumb sucker? she likes her fist.

Milstones:
    Rolling: no
    Sitting: trying to push herself up
    Teeth: no
    Scooting/Crawling: no
    Talking: she will not shut up, and it sounds like she says mum all the time.

Favourites
    Toy: her teddy on her playgym, but she usually punches it rather than plays.
    Person: Jessica ,mum & dad
    Activity: watching her wiggles dvd, swimming, loves to stand up at the moment too.

We had a rough one too.Millana up at 3am and would not go back to bed.When we put her to bed last night she got hysterical and spewed onher dorothy and sleeping bag.I had a replacement dinasaour but not sleeping bag.Was grizzly this morning but playing with mr potato head and thats cheered her.

Name:Ruby Grace
    Weight: about 6.5kgs
    Height:no clue
    Hc:no clue

Size,
    Nappies:Crawlers
    socks and shoes:000 and size 1
    Clothes:some 000 but mostky 00 but a little big in tops.

Feeds:
    130-150mls every 3-4hrs and 1 feed generally overnight at 4am.
    Solids:Farex most days in the morning
    Hit?:Yes and no.

Sleeps
    In her cot
    Pram if walking.
    Goes to bed round 7-8pm and wakes at 4am.Sometimes goes back to sleep other times stays awake for 1-2hrs then wants bed again.
    Paci-thumb? Thumb when she wants bed.She gets fustrated with it as it doesnt go in far enough!

Rolling:no
    Sitting:no
    Teethig:yes
    Scooting:moves when she kicks lega around?

Favs:
    Link a doos
    fav person is mumma and millana
    Activity:Under floor mobile for 10min at most! Likes her rocker.

Feelings.Love my children to death but get abit down sometimes as it can be demanding.No me time hardly ever.

sorry for forgetting to change questionaire question about nappies I apoligise

just a quick one as dh is home from the mine and i have an optometrist appt (i ripped my contact lens so have been stuck with glasses!!)... i will pop in later to do questionaire.

just wanted to let you know that we have been signing with ainsleigh...we started with just milk and she is now reacting to the sign! whenever we sign 'milk' she kicks her legs, gets a big smile and stops grizzling! so exciting. i also do bath, mummy, finished, more, nappy (oh and daddy when he's home!!)

exciting news for us so i just wanted to share!

rikki, that's fabulous! I'd love to know how to do that.

rikki - thats great to hear its working so well. We've started doing finished and more with Vy but dont know many more signs. Might have to ask Wilhelms teachers some when he goes back to school. They use alot of sign there cause its easier for the kids with a disability to comprehend rather than words. We've used some with Wilhelm and its easier on him in a social enviroment eg shopping. He freaks out with lots of other people around. Good thinking 99

Babies name: riley
    Weight : 8.4kgs
    Height : No Idea
    HC: No Idea

nappies[/B]: crawlers in huggies
    Shoes: he doest wear them yet
    Clothes: 000 - 0

What about feeding?
    Bottle: 250ml whenevr he wants it.
    Solids Yet: banana custard,vanilla custard, potaotoes/pumpkin,pureed fruit. and anything he can get his hands on lol

[B]Sleeping?
    Where:
    cot in his room
    How long: depends what mood he is in for the night

Paci or Thumb sucker? dummy

Milstones:
    Rolling: yes when he wants to
    Sitting: trying to push himself up
    Teeth: no
    Scooting/Crawling: scooting when he feels like it lazy
    Talking: he will not shut up, and it sounds like he says oh yeah all the time.and is all ways yelling at akira poor thing

Favourites
    Toy: blanket dog
    Person: akira, mum,dad,unclce danny, grammy and grampy
    Activity: watching his tv , swimming, loves to stand up at the moment too. going in his walker.

had an alright night the kids slept all night thank goodness for that. we never got up till 9am yay.

caddie - sorry to hear millana had a rough night im glad to hear akiraisnt the only on that chucks over everything when she is upset. hope she is in a good mood this morning for you. good luck with ww tonight.

anna- sorry to hear you feel drained hope u can get some rest.

maz- hope your feeling better today.

belle- how are you?? and hows julia today???

well im off later ladies

adele

Wow at all the big bubs! Anna, I had the same problem when bfing Jack. I lost so much weight. Eating lots of good fats can help. Maybe you could see a dietician - they can help with a diet plan for putting on or maintaining weight while bfing, but still healthy.

Name: Thomas Gabriel
    Weight: about 6.3kgs
    Height: 62cms
    Hc: 41cms

Size,
    Nappies: Infants until the pack is finished, then will go into crawlers
    socks and shoes: tiny socks (don't know size), no shoes
    Clothes:some 000 mostly although they are starting to get small, a few things are 00

Feeds:
    On demand bfing. Some days constantly, other days 3 or 4 feeds. One feed overnight.
    Solids: No
    Hit?: Definitely not ready

Sleeps
    In his cot
    In the sling when out or sometimes at home when unsettled
    Goes to bed round 7pm and wakes at either 2am or 4am. Then sleeps until 6 or 7. Sometimes I dream feed at around 9 or 10pm but it didn't seem to affect when he wakes up.
    Paci-thumb? Has just discovered thumb sucking but doesn't do it all the time. Yesterday morning it was the only thing that would settle him. Yesterday arvo he didn't want a bar of it!

Rolling:tummy to back since 4.5 weeks, back to tummy for the last week or two.
    Sitting:no
    Teethig:showing the signs but the teeth haven't shown yet
    Scooting:commando crawling and kicking himself along on his back.

Favs:
    playgym but he pulls the things off
    fav person is mummy but Jack is very close behind (and mummy has the milk LOL)
    Activity:under playgym, rolling and moving around, swimming

Feelings.Love him to bits but I have found it harder to bond this time around. Maybe bcos he is more demanding than Jack, or maybe bcos I get less one on one time with him.

Jodi - Yep.. I look like sh*t - I've just hit 46kg. The LC was surprised to hear that I still had such an awesome supply, she said that normally the supply would stop/slow - but obviously my body has decided to put baby's food needs ahead of mine.

It's so interesting reading about what everyone's bubs are up to.. thanks for posting up the questions Rach.

Rikki - That's great about the signing with Ainsleigh... I'd love to look further into it, but we just don't have the money to do the course, so Xander will just have to wait until he speaks for me to understand him.

Wow Anna. I got down to 48kgs with Jack and I also had a huge supply. Until I fell pg that is!! Acutally I was stunned my body let me fall pg when I was underweight. If you can't afford the dietician you might be able to find some info online about eating good fats to maintain/gain weight. Hopefully it will help you to feel better.

:frown: well Jack just had his needles, poor baby cried and sobbed for around 5-10min, dr was very slow doing needles last time the old dr just went jab jab jab, so not sure if that made a difference or what anyway he is down for a nap which is good

:mad: at dr though made appoint a mth back so we could have earlist no wait well he had 3 people booked for 9am and we didn't get home till 10am we live 2 blocks from surgery so didn't get seen till 9.50am, so have booked his 6mth ons have a 8.30am appoint which is what i asked for last time

vent day here LOL, when we saw locum re his hearing last week, all she did was click in ears, make a ph call and type a letter well she charged us for a long appoint $104 :eek: anyway mention it to clinic nurse and receptionist today and they were :eek: neither was at work the day we saw locum, so they are like dont worry we will look after you for next few visit's bulk bill us etc :biggrin: see pays to complain LOL

ok gone I am hot and feeling a tad sick in belly I was up by 5.50am this morning and have doen all chores one small load of washign to hang out and packign for weekend is all
    may have a nap while jack naps, dr said to give him panadol I dont know should I just see how he goes ????

anna - would gladdly give you some of my excess wieght honey if it helped. I hope yourve been taking your multi vitamin's and trying to rest as much as you can. big hugs babe.
    Hello to everyone else, sorry for lack of personals, having an owie day, If it doesnt rain it pours with me.
    Im feeling much better now, I was very down about WIlhelm but its only cause his routine is totally out of wack and i felt very usless by not being able to provide for his needs. A gf of mine who also has a child that has autisum said she feels better now knowing im human cause she thought I was invincable (silly chick she is). Yadda yadda.
    We went out and bought I Wilhelm some shorts for 'school' and a new hat and he's been so much happier.
    Ah Fooy elephant calls
    BBL

Maz - Yep, I've been taking my multivitamins and trying to get rest (that rarely happens).

Whoever said breast feeding is cheaper than formula feeding mustn't have used a calculator... my grocery bill is waaaay more than the $30-$40 a week that the formula would've cost us!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast