Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

anna - yep my friend got down to about 48kg before losing her milk. You are doing such a good job so still be able to bf. I do hope you manage to put weight on soon though. I know easier said than done, with some people their weight just drops off while bf, for others, nothing happens! Take care of yourself.

maz - thanks heaps for the link. Silly puter wouldn't work for me before. I'm gonna give it a go. Good to hear you're feeling a lot better.

I'm gonna hit the shops. Haven't been for a while. Have a good day girls.

Too tired to do questionaire, we had **** night too, up 5 times with Ash now today cause she's not slept properly she is very grumpy and whingy and just wants to be carried! I feel like crap.

Hi to all.

Hey all,
    my names sarah im a mother to identical twin girls. My friend nessa uses this so she told me to give it a go. She said that you were all very nice. look forward to chatting to u all.

Wow Anna, you must be eating a lot - that's some super metabolism you must be running there!
    I'm really blessed my supply is so good, not so much because I'm losing weight, but because I have been eating like crap! On Monday I had 2 pieces of toast and 3 pancakes and that was all :eek: We went grocery shopping yesterday though, so I've got some decent food, and I'm really going to make an effort to eat well. I'm a bit worried I'm not giving Riv the nutrients he needs. Ah well. He seems happy enough at the moment, at least he's got his hands to chew on - wonder if they provide any nutrients!

Glad you're feeling more cheerful Maz!

And hope you feel better Rach!

Hmmm...speaking of food. I'm a bit hungry! xo

ETA: Ohhh Shell, hope Ash has a sleep for you!
    And hi Sarah! Twins, wow! And almost 2yrs old! Yeah this is a great site to chat on, have a look around! Were your girls born in March 05? April? Cos I think there's a 'born in March 05' thread or something too!
    Last edited by Nelle; January 24th, 2007 at 11:30 AM.

hi sarah welcome, im adele i got nessa hooked on the site. hope u enjoy the site.

shellbell- hope u get some rest in today hope its just a phase she is going through hang in there.

nelle- yummy pancakes.

anna- wow no wonder why you are tried. just eat as much as you can to keep you engry up chicky.

later girls

adele

I'm feeling little better now, shes had a bath so isn't whinging at moment. Sent her outside with Df and came on here.
    Nelle I'm like you I eat soooo much crap its not funny. I just constantly crave sugar. I do eat decent tea but the rest of the day is crap city.

ETA: I just realised in Anna's ticker Xander has foot in his mouth, its soo cute! Very flexible boy!

thats good u feel a bit better shell. a bit of time for you can do wonders.

Adele how you doing on ww?
    Maz glad your a little bit better,i havnt called because i had to go to bank and now resting.Did you get myemail the other day?
    Sounds like everyone had a ****e night.Lets pray they are good tonight.
    Hi new mummy of twins.

im doing ok i think. i will find out tonight how well i have gone this week. how about you???

CAddie - I got those beautiful liners mate, they are so funky I love them. Lets make it a date to chat tomorrow. Vy's ment to get her needles but I just cant get there with this foot so im home tomorrow. Chuck those 2 girls this way for abit mate. Give you a rest.
    HI ya Adele getting my big butt aorund to calling you. Have been getting my ebay stuff ready cause its gone off this week. Im gonna have my ensuite finished sooner than I thought.
    Shell - hon I hope your doing better in yourself more than anything. My BIL tried to tell us that at 3 months old babies get better HA he's in for a shock when his son gets there.
    Nelle - thanks for the hugs yesterday, they reached me
    Jodie - your more than welcome mate.
    Anna - thanks for the chat today, your just as mad as my ROFPMSL
    Belle - how's your day going? Did you get a weird text pic from a new umber yesterday? lol that was me on jed's phone.
    Well just took my panadine fort and i feel like im drunk. Friggen toe! Kids are driving me barny but hey, im in a I dont care mood.
    BBL girlies - have to watch me ebay $hit

maz- Lol I was in for shock too. I thought at around 3 months things would miraculously go better but went opposite instead!

Adele- Good luck with your weigh in tonight.

Well we've had a lovely arvo. Ash suddenly went from very bad mood to this great mood been smiling and laughing alot. Went out for coffee and cake with Df and Ash fell asleep without a peep so was very relaxing.

oops spoke too soon, getting bit grizzly now! might need quick nap.

thats great shellbell. im sure that would have been very relaxing. thanksfor the good luck i think i need it lol.

maz- thanks for the chat.

well im off now gotta get a few things down before simon gets home

later

adele

Babies Name: Jesse Tyler
    weight: 8.8kgs
    height: 68cm
    HC: 45cm

What size are they wearing now?
    Diapers: crawlers 7-11kg and has been for a while now
    Shoes: socks I 6-18mths size
    Clothes: 00 and some 0 he does still wear a few 000 .. different brands have different versions of the same size!
    What about feedings?
    Bottles: How Much/How Often? 5 bottles a day ~ 200mls (Doesnt always finish the bottle)
    BFing: How often? N/A
    Solids yet? Not yet
    what have you tried? No
    What was a Hit? a Miss? N/A

Sleeping - Naps
    Where? Depending on the time of day.. mostly in his cot or sometimes the floor or in his pram if we're out.
    How long? 1 hour in the morning then around 2-3 during midday then some cat naps in the afternoon/evening

Sleeping - Overnight
    Where? own room in cot, since 6 weeks old (moved from Cradle)
    How Long? Goes down between 7.30-8pm, wakes around 6am
    Paci or thumb sucker? both

Milestones:
    Rolling? Yes WOO!
    Sitting?
    Teeth?
    Scooting/crawling?

Favorites:
    Toy (hand held)? Rings & Baby Elmo
    Person? mummy
    Activity? Watching tv, rolling over, splashing in the bath

How are you feeling/adjusting? great absolutely love being a mum, love Jesse and DH more than anything in this world, they are my absolute life and i couldnt bear to go through aday without them.

Went to a friend's place today, had an absolutely awesome day.. Jesse was absolutely perfect.. didnt complain once, was all happy with smiles, fell asleep on the floor with no hassels and even waiting till we got home to do a poo!
    It seems just to be with the MIL that he's like that..

Maz.. you broke your toe??? Ouch you poor thing!

Jodi/Anna**/Caddie/Shellbell.. aww you poor mums last night.. i hope you were able to rest some today

Anna**.. i feel week and drained all the time too.. mainly when im home during the day. Ive tried even making sure i have a proper breakfast too and everything.. im still getting heaps of sleep at night.. i have no idea why i feel that way.. maybe because before Jess i was at work and constantly stressed and now i havent a stress int he world its as if my bodys just completely relaxed? Who knows.
    Yeh i tend to agree with the brestfeeding vs formula costs. We spend $19 per week for Jesse's formula.. i was paying more than that when i was breastfeeding for my vitamins and to make sure i had a properly good diet.

Rikki.. wow thats great news! Its heartmelting when they react like that to something you taught them Ive just started trying to get Jesse use to words.. like, he knows what bottle and bath are.

HAPPY 4 MONTHS RILEY!

Rach.. oh how annoying is that! I always try and make Jesse's appointments for first thing too as sitting in the waiting room for too long and be annoying for both of you.
    I would see how he goes, if he starts getting irritable then id give him the panadol. Hope youre feeling better after you nap.

Sarah(twins_Mummy31).. Welcome.. ohh wow twin girls! Yes this site is very addictive!! Look forward to getting to know you.

Ok gotta run.. jess is getting grizzley..
    Ahh no wonder its dinner time!

Ciao for now

Ps.. hi everyone else!!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; January 24th, 2007 at 04:29 PM.

hey girls,

nice and quite here tonight dont know if thats a good thing.

just wanted to say have a good night and hope all the babies are sleeping tonight.

later

Adele

Warning: selfish post, I promise I'll be back to offically care for you girls in the morning

Sigh. I feel so depressed because my house is messy and I can't get enough done and I get NO help (okay, he puts the bins out once a week) from Rans. But I don't want to be grumpy, cos I'm sick of feeling angry and grumpy about it - I'm sick of *****ing and fighting and nagging all the time, I just want it to happen and it doesn't. I'm sick of us watching tv and him going and getting himself something to eat for tea and not getting me anything. I just hate hearing myself speak, I sound like a cow. And then if Rans does do something, like change a nappy, I feel bad cos I nagged him to do it.

Anyway. I'm sure now that I have this out of my system I'll be much more cheerful tomorrow.
    Better get myself something to eat Night girls xo

Nelle - Big hugs to you hon, one of my pet peeves is when people say 'just let the house get messy, nobody cares'... well, I (and obviously YOU) do care and it is really hard when you like your place just so and you are unable to actually get it done. I don't blame you for getting grumpy about it, nobody likes to have to nag just to get the simple stuff done. It'd be nice if one morning you got to wake up and say, the vacuuming or dishes had magically been done.
    Sorry that I don't have any advice on this one, but I do understand where you are coming from.

If I lived closer to you, I'd offer to look after Riv for a few hours so you could get on top of it all.

Nelle,i like a tidy house and get a stress attack when its not.I spent all day cleaning today and when aaron got home he didnt even notice.He had a shave and put his hairs everywhere!!!
    Well,ruby is driving me bonkers.Took me until 930pm to put her into bed and i had to rock her.During the day fine.Same routine and all and she goes to sleep in day.I need to read pinky's book again because i just get fustrated and ****ed off.And i been up since 3am last nite!!
    Maz,that toe does look owy.I can see the swelling and bruising.
    The highlights today was ruby giggled for the first time and she laughs like millana!! She thought playing ball was great fun.And i lost another kilo so 7.5kg loss for me now!!!

Kelly yep was very annoying ended up giving jack some panadol at 12pm and he had a nap from 1-3.30pm so was good

anyway off to Agnes for aus day w'end so hope you all habe a a safe and happy long w'end

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast