Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #27

Just found another icon in this online cloth nappy hunt I'm doing...my eyes are hanging out of my head - I'm in bed, but I'm supposed to be asleep!!

Thanks Kylie, I reckon he's a bit of a cute one. As for immunisation, River isn't! Yet. I'm still deciding what i want him to have - I'm working through it with my community nurses. But I think you're supposed to wait til AFTER the needles to give pain relief, cos giving it before the injection could mask a reaction so you wouldn't notice it.
    I think if needles really bother River, then I'll consider panadol afterwards.
    Oh, and I forgot to say, we're not supposed to put in links - UMAHHHH you're so dobbed on, lol, I'm so primary school I can't remember why that is, but you can write the address and leave a space, like bellybelly. com.au does that make sense?
    There are lots of rules here, but I don't mind being more tightly moderated if that means we don't have lots of the nastiness that you can find on other forums sometimes.

Anna, no probs parking, but then I've been parking in corners where no-one else is near, lol!!

Oh good grief, I'm going to go blind if I keep staring at this screen! BED! xo
    Last edited by Nelle; February 6th, 2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: PMSL, my non-link example was a link!

Shellbell.. Im so sorry to hear about your FIL. I pray for you that it hasnt spread anywhere else. My FIL has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer, and he isnt even a smoker. They removed what they thought was everything just before Christmas and he had another xray last week which has showed another shadow on the other lung, so he needs to have another scan to see what it is.. we pray its just a shadow and nothing serious.

Maz.. thanks so much! Its always exciting to get mail when its not a bill!ow we fingrs crossed for you, hopefully AF has gone on a 9 month holiday!

Nessa.. i know you can get sleeping bags from Big W and Kmart.. im sure even target.. most places sell them.. theyre just not the different togs.. but i think its just common sense on what you put on them.

Belle.. Julia is such a spunky chicken!

Nelle.. yeh i didnt think about that.. Jesse seems to start his sleep by rolling on his side lately so hopefully that will aid the bald patch. When he was only a few weeks old, he actually lost all the hair on top of his head, bar a strip down the middle.. so he looked like a little old man hehe. Wow you were up late!

Maky.. yeh we give Jesse panadol before we go.. he had a really bad reaction to his 2 month ones so we gave it to him with his 4 monthers and he was fine.. so will continue to do that.. cant hurt. I like that nickname for Matilda.. Tilly Very cute!

Well off to Peno (Penrith) this morning to meet a friend for coffee.. will grab you your bodysuits Adele too and have them in the mail this afternoon.

Have a lovely day ladies.

xx

come on maz do a test, we are all dying to know

hope everyone has had a good night. me on the other hand was up past 2am with riley screaming and akira up and down. and where was simon in bed like normal snoring. he said to me this morning did i have a good night but did he get an ear full. then to top it all of he was running late for work so he wanted me to drive him just so he could fiish in time to watch the kids tonight while i go to weight watchers.

ahhh things we do for them hey and they cant even give you a hand when you really need it.

sorry for the vent but i had to get it off my chest or ill go insane. (well more than normal lol)

well im off to take akira to kindy and i think ill come straight home and try and get a nap in.

adele

Thanks for all your thoughts girls bout FIL. I think everyone is still in shock but trying to keep positive. Df is pretty upset as you would expect, he's not talking much just trying to keep busy so he doesn't have to think about it. He still gone off to work today. I think they are all worried to cause Df SIL's father also had stomach cancer which had spread and he died and as most of you prolly know its not a nice way to go, you usually get pretty sick.

Besides that I've had minimal sleep thanks to Ashleigh deciding to wake every 1.5- 2hours! My eyes are hanging out my head. She always seems to do this when I have something on, like today I am meeting up with people I used to work with for lunch I think she knows this!

Ashleigh is really starting to move, yesterday she was resting in her bouncer and she saw her toy and she pretty much climbed out to get it! Lucky I was there watching. I think now its getting to a point I can't leave her in a room alone unless I put her in the playpen.

adele- Hows Riley this morn? Do you know why he was screaming or just one of those things?

Kellxx- When is he going to have the scan? Its terrible isn't it when you don't smoke or do anything bad to yourself yet still end up sick like that.

Nelle- I had to laugh at your edit post bout putting a link in your example!

MaKy- As Nelle said, give the panadol after cause you don't want to mask a reaction. Ashleigh didn't have any the first time and I only gave one dose after 4 months one cause she was quite irritable.

Belle- Is Julia behaving herself today? I hate it when they are in that clingy stage, you can't even get to the toilet without the house being screamed down.

Maz- When are we testing????

Jodi- Good luck today at your first day on the job! Hope you sorted out the milk situation.

Kylie - Yep Darcy is what I will call my next daughter.
    Maz - come on woman test already!

Well Im sitting here with puffy eyes and a headache. The shyte hit the fan last night with Dh and we had a huge row over his involvement in this family. Its really been building up or awhile but we had HIS friends over lastnight and I cooked pizza for them all and as usual I get attitude from him and mess in my house. Then Jett started screaming and nothing made him happy so I gave him to DH who promptly put him aside and haphazardly shoved a bottle in his mouth, then gave him back when it didnt work. I got so mad I exploded and just ranted about everything I could think of, but mostly about his non-effort in raising his son. Then one of his friends started lecturing me on the way children feel and think (mind you he has none bar neices and nephews) and said that it takes Dads years to bond with their kids and that kids dont care until their older whether their parents bond with them or not. I think its a total load off bull. Sure most Dads have to work at bonding with their kids, we're lucky enough to automatically get it, but it has to start when their born or by the time theyre at an independent stage MUM is going to be the universe and Dad will be nothing.
    Anyway long story short Dh said a few alarming things to me and I ended up ringing up MIL to just vent and get a 2nd opinion. In the end I decided to leave and Dh said he wont stop me but I'd better be ready to leave with nothing and have a custody fight on my hands, because he will tell the courts Im a psycho.

This morning though, I *THINK* I vaguely remember him kissing me goodbye in my sleep and saying "Love you" so who knows WTF is going on now.

Im going to research my options though, I just cant do this anymore. The only thing stopping me apart from the fact I love Dh and KNOW he is better than this, is that I have no furniture, car or money.

So if Im MIA for awhile dont worry.

Test maz! Test MAZ!! Im Going INSANE.
    I am taking millana to a childcare centre this morning to check it out.Last night i had changed my mind and didnt want to take her but i will see what happens this morning.If she is happy im happy if she cries shes not going!!! The only reason im putting her in is the dr thinks i need to for my sanity and with all my family going away i wont have time if i need to do important appointments and such. She may enjoy the painting and such.If i do take her it will most likely only be from 830am to 12pm.We will see.
    Sorry cant remember the posts really but:
    Kellxx hope your FIL shadow is not suspicious.Makes me realise we could be next in line...I hope he will be okay too.
    Belle,feel free to call if youhave time,busy this morning but if i hear it i will answer!! Otherwise the arvo im home for the girls sleep.
    Hi all you spunky mummies BBL as my house is a brothel.
    Oh and the pinky mackay thing: It was 5 ways to get your bub to have a good nights sleep.Massage,a deep relax bath,soothing music,feed on breast until asleep if you can and cant remember the other one.The other expert said let the babies cry!

Annat hugs to you mate! Hope it sorts itself out.From what everyone has told me,the first couple of yrs in a relationship is damn hard when babies come along.Most of my friends have said they have been close on the divorce front.Take each day as it comes and talk to hubby when your both not angry.By the way your friend has no idea what he is talking about and until he has his own should butt out!

VY's just had needles so its a quicky.
    Maky - yes my parents are german and we speak german - hench german names
    Chrissy - you go first chicken im to scared it will come up negetive
    $hit BBL

annat- i can tell u it is hard to do it ll on your own i did it for 2 yrs and never want to di it again. plus your marriage will be tested big time as there has been a huge change in it. try and do whats good for you. i have full custody of both the kids as simon has bi-polar and i out smarted him by putting the form for him to sign with all the other paper work that was needing to be signed.

good luck and hope u can work out your problems

caddie- good luck with the child cares places today hope milana like them.

shellbell- riley is much better today. i didnt know what he was crying about i think he was crappy at something. who knows he is a red head like his mummy so it could just be that red head temper coming out lol.

Well im not pg this month - AF just arrived. A bit releaved to tell you the truth. Balls in your court now Chrissy

Maz - as I said to you over the phone, dont worry mate, you have another month to practice and have fun! Enjoy all the kids mate!

Chrissy - have you done a test?

Oh no maz! How dissappointing for you.Hope its your month next month!!!!
    What about you chrissy?
    Millana got excited at the daycare.Was yelling out "friends" Was dissapointed we had to go.But of course i was there.She did take off on her own which was good.A practice run next week.

glad daycare went well caddie. will be good for you to get a small break every week. sorry about you bfn maz.... but you can keep practising till oct... then maybe we can travel the road together again

Caddie - That's great with Millana. Hopefully it will be just as sucessful next week.

Maz - Ahhh bugger about the bfn.. maybe next month. How is your toe?

Belle - I love those piccies of Julia. She is such a gorgeous bubba.

AnnaT - Big hugs to you, I hope you can sort things out.

Shell - OH NO @ every 1.5- 2 hours. Yikers.. you poor thing. Take it easy and try and get some rest today.

Nessa - Any luck finding a baby sleeping bag?

bbl... like Caddie, my house is also a brothel so I better go clean up. And fit some time for some lunch as well I guess.

ETA - Rikki ... where are the photos of that cake??????
    Last edited by Anna**; February 7th, 2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Rikki

waiting for my tests to arrive, maybe tomorrow, take a look at my chart, i either O ON cd24,or CD34, my chart says 34, but origonally it was 24, go figure?? my temp is still up though?????
    bad luck maz, i was hoping to have you along for the ride as well if i got a bfp, but time will tell i suppose

I dont know how your so patient chrissy.I would have gone to the chemist or supermarket and got one by now!!!

Chrissy - doesnt matter that im not pg either way im not stressed out. Id preferr to wait until october. I bet you get a BFP now. the funny thing was, I had bought the pg test and was about to open it on th eloo when I though, hm wait and see and da da..AF arrived.
    A certain little girl is starting to crawl backwards. Not far, just a few little paces. She gets so $hitty that she's not up and about that she screams and yells at us and she is moving with out even noticing. I think she's gonig to be early like NIkolaus was. He wlaked at 10 months and ate a whole wendys hotdog by himself at 12 months

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast