Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

thanks anna... i'm sure you're right but can't help but be concerned. is xander being a screamer? ainsleigh has discovered her lungs when you put her in her cot. i'm surprised you can't hear her in Alex Heights!!!!

hope you enjoy your time out and scott does a good job of daddy time.

right, i'm off to bed before my eyes fall out of my head.

If I pretend not to hear Ains from here, can you please pretend you cannot hear Xander?

Don't worry girls, I can't hear either of your babies, so they're still angels to me
    And Rikki, what Anna said. I'm sure it's nothing too bad with Ains, it's probably just to show you what you can do to help her avoid a problem if one ever was likely to develop.

Night girls xo

ok, it's 4am, and el nina thinks it's wake up time!! The little s*it she is. She's content just laying on the bed next to the computer watching me, sucking on both feet. hhmmm ... and it looks like you're all tucked in bed

morning jodi, i saw you online when i woke, thought miss nina must be giving you the sh*ts!

riki, thats great ainsleigh is growing so fast, caitlyn is over the 95% girl charts, but she is in proportion, and thats the main thing, my nurse told me to mix a bit of rice cereal with whatever their eating, so they get there iron, cause caitlyn will not touch it, but she told me that once they start eating more solids and not as much milk they need to get more iron as they dont get as much from their milk anymore, they are all so conflicting on what the "experts" say.

Maz you go girl i was going to say the same thing about annat, but wasnt sure how to do it, you are great woman, you really get to the point, and raising kids is Fu**ing hard work, i had 4 to deal with when i split from their father, and its so much easier with both mum and dad there, and i had to break the news to 4 kids that mum and dad are not living with each other any more, and who would you like to live with, the boys said dad and the girls said mum, so now my boys live with their dad, around 800km away from me

AnnaT, i totally agree with maz work on your relationship before diving into the deep end and trying for another baby, its good that he is helping you again though, it is so hard being a single parent, and also so hard going through the court system, believ me i have experienced it, with my children, and the huge **** fight with craigs kids, and the only ones that loose out of it are the children, so please girl work on the relationship first.I only see my 2 boys about 6 weeks out of a whole year and that is so tough, i miss them so much, oh sh*t, her comes the tears...well you get my drift.

well little miss has just woken

hey can any of you platinum memebers have a look at the professional advice threads i asked a question about caitlyn and im in a bit of a lose as to what to do, and it was so long so im not typing it out again, im sure you girls can give me a suggestion.........thanks in advance

hi to everyone, im off to the gym again today, craig is starting to feel the difference in my shape......oh sh*t that means he will want more!!

ooopppsss i forgot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLEP ( ANNA )have a great day!!!

River woke up early, not sure what hit me!!
    He's back in bed, I can hear him making that struggling noise (sure hope it's just him trying to get out of his wrap and not trying to poop!) His last feed was at 11:30 last night (we went to Rans parents in the country yesterday arvo-night for his mum's birthday, hence the later than usual feed) so Riv definitely needs more sleep...just waiting for him to catch on to that before I can sleep. I think he might be somewhat dehydrated too, his fontenelle's a bit sunken...I don't think I filled him up this early in the morn, my boobs aren't used to having to make milk for a few hours yet

Happy Birthday littleP, hope it's a great one!
    Eugh, go to sleep River Jude!

ETA: Hi Chrissy and Jodi by the way Hugs for missing your boys Chrissy, you're an awesome mum and I bet your boys miss you too at times (when they're not thinking about sport and xbox and whatever else keeps guys busy).

AnnaT.. Aw thanks mate.. he is a little spunka. No i was negative. They said they have no idea why his temperature was down or why his heartrate dropped so low. But yeh my delivery time, from when i started pushing, was only about half an hour max, as they needed him out super quick due to his heartrate... so maybe it was a mixture of that and his heart rate dropping?
    Thats great your DH is starting to make an effort! They dont realise what theyve got till its gone i tell ya.

Maz.. Oh i love your ticker photo!!!! That is such a beautiful photo! No not yet.. hopefully theyll come today... we seem to always be slow getting mail out my way.. we are a little out west of Sydney.

Rikki.. We weighed Jesse on Wednesday and he's at 9.1kg and is 67cm. So putting those 2 along side each other theyd be practically the same. Ive been just weighing and measuring him myself.. is that bad? I was told i only need to go to the clinic if we have any problems or questions.

Jodi.. what a little party animal you have being up that early.. poor mum. Jesse wonk at about 4.30 am too but i just went and gave him his dummy and he went back to sleep until 7am (which is a record for him)!

Chrissy.. yeh go for it.

Getting very excited about starting Jess on his solids.. should i just go the plain rice cereal first or get the apple and pear one so it have a bit more flavour? He took to his sippy cup like a fish to water so i hope the same goes for his food.

OMG.. Anna Nicole Smith has been found dead! She was a bizzare one but OMG!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PRINCESS!!

yeh kell i just heard too, that poor baby of hers.

Hey SNAP for before Kell! Wow everyone's babies are HEEEAAAVVVY! Riv's 6.8kg! Suppose that's not that light really. And whoa about Anna Nicole Smith, is her baby younger than all ours? That's so awful. Where did you hear/read about that Kell?

ETA: Ah ha! Silence from the next room! Victory! I'll see you all much later this morning...

baby was born early september nelle, it was just on sunrise

morning girls,

had an alright night i slept 4hr instead of 2 so that a shock to the system lol.

rikki- wow it sounds like she might be a tall girl is anyone tall in your family??? just looked in akiras blue book to see where she was at that age and ainsleigh is doulbe her weight but akira was 74cm long then.

well im off to feed the kids ill talk to you all later.

adele

Yeh i saw it on sunrise.. i know.. that poor little thing.. hopefully she has a good family around her (grandparents) to look after her.. i hear they still are unsure who the real father is too..

SNAP Nelle!

Oww.. Sesame Streets nearly on... Jesse loves it

LP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PRINCESS!

Another night of zilcho sleep here, again the neighbours rat-dog-thing decided to start yapping at 2am - which of course woke Xander and the little bugger just doesnt' like to re-settle lately. DH is staying home from work today to help me out (and to get some sleep himself)

well she needed to poo, then thankfully went back to sleep till just now. She's happily playing on the ground watching tv.

Little Princess!

anna - I've been meaning to email that stuff to you about the next growth spurt, they're heading into it now I think, I get around to it in the next couple of days.

morning ya all
    Happy birthday little P - hope you have fantastic day today matie.
    thanks re all the comments on my little amigo's, I still cant wait until there's one more head in there. l0l.
    Chrissy - I could just give you the biggest hug for your boys. You poor bugger, I hate it when the boys are at school. I oculdn't think of them being 800km away. Good your strong.
    Im sorry all you girls are having a hard time with your babies sleeping. I make sure Vy gets a solid tea before bed now and she wants to be wrapped back to sleep. She's been doing atleast a 10 hour night. Usually down by 7.30 and wakes at 6 in the morning. Wilhelm has been sneecking into our bed at around 3 the last 2 nights. Habit that is going to stop tonight!
    BBL some one at the door

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLEP. hope you have a lovely day.
    Playgroup today so gotta get organised!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast