Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #31

Havent had the chance to talk to SIL yet..am going to ring her tonight and suggest freezing some eggs.
    BBL have to go to post office and post some stuff

I am just so excited with Jack's tooth

and he is now rolling finally he rolled once a few weeks back, tuesday rolled twice tummy to back, yesterday twice again and I think if had blown on his back he was that far from going back to tummy, and this morning he had his 40min nap on the floor heard him wake and thought no leave him play for a few minutes heard a noise and he was on his back so clever

question is there anyone here who hasn't started solids ?????

Rach- We haven't started yet planning to this weekend, just was waiting til Ashleigh got over the 5 month mark, was planning to wait til 6 months but I can tell she is ready now, we've been playing with her spoon with nothing on it and she opens her mouth for it and loves looking at our food.

Jodi- hope you start feeling better soon. it sucks having to go out for things when you feel like crap. Pity Heath is so busy at work he could've got nappies and dropped them off for you.

Well our TV is stuffed, thank god we've got the little one in the bedroom, might have to bring it out to hook up to the foxtel. Last few days the screen just got bigger so that you couldn't see part of what you were watching cause it was outside the edges. Like sports games we couldn't see a score cause it wouldn't fit in the screen and now all of a sudden it just keeps flicking off into stand by mode.
    And I need to see the Powerball results tonight cause we are planning on being 25 million dollars richer!

Maz,im really sorry for you Sil.How scary for her.Hopefully the outcome will be good.Hugs to you too as your probably worried.I will say a little pray.
    Jodi hope you and nina get better eal quick.
    Millana has spewed phlegm up this morning,poor thing cant blow her nose properly like me! Ruby only had a little runny nose for a day and that was it!! Thankgoodness.She hasnt been sick yet? Strange.Odds are she will soon.
    Hope you got some scrappy stuff from me maz.
    Belle,hello mate.How are you today?How was the dr's.
    Better clean as photographer here at 1pm to take a pic!

Anna**.. it kinda comes and goes.. mainly seems to come on in the afternoons.. i just feel worn out lately, though im still getting a fare bit of sleep at night.. dunno whats going on in my noggin.. like maz suggested, might be the pill im on.. but im not too keen on raincoats.. DTD hurts enough atm as it is with out some added friction.

Shellbell.. lmao sorry oh thats funny with your DH and 24.. im so glad DH doesnt sleep walk, would scare the ba-jeebers outta me!

Rach.. i only started Jess when he tured 5 months a week or so ago.. but he absolutely loves them now.. took a little while to get use to but he holds his mouth open now while im scooping up the veges

Nessa.. thats great Annika had a good day. OOww wanna see some toothy pegs!

Ok kiddliwinks... better bail.. Hi Everyone else.

Ciao ciao.

xx

I think Ashleigh's toothy pegs are trying to come thru. I can feel bumps and she is always rubbing her hand or toy in that spot. She's been very grizzly today and has a mild temp. Managed to get some panadol in. she just wants to be cuddled all day, barely interested in playing.

shell - not long now!!! How's she going with her day sleeps? When do you go to sleep school?

anna** - how's your supply going at the moment? Have you had to do any more formula top-ups?

caddie - how'd the photographers go? Is Ruby a natural behind the camera?

nessa- yay for Teleah enjoying daycare!! Hpoe you don't get too sick.

rach - yay on Jack rolling around!!!

Well Nina is becoming very mobile, she's forever on her belly now and puts her arms in crawling position but her legs just aren't doing the job for her at the moment and gets really cranky. She really wants to up and moving around. She spins herself around when on her tummy. She sleeps on her tummy too now. She's also dropped another sleep during the day, her big one in the afternoon. Instead of having 2 big sleeps (1 x 2 hr & 1 x 3 hr) she's having 1 x 2 hr in the morning and 1 x 1 hr in the afternoon. I liked it better when she'd have her 3 hour sleep in the afternoon cause I'd sleep too. Oh well, I'm sure next week she'll change again.
    I've posted a thread in the baby discussion section about dropping the comfort feeds at night, anyone done this successfully?

ETA: Nessa, is that one or two toothy pegs? She's so chubby and adorbale!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; February 22nd, 2007 at 04:04 PM. Reason: nessa

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    That is two toothy pegs!!! one is more up than the other though! She is cubby and even has a dimple so cute but she still doesnt weigh over 8kgs yet
    It just goes to show how different babies look with different body types. Nina is 8.2kg but she doesn't look chubby at all. Some people even say how tiny she is. And she's fairly long too, 69cm.
    YAY on becoming a life member!!

hello

im good thanks.

might come back but who knows

adele

HELLO MAZ

hi adele, good to hear you're going good has Simon been behaving himself lately and helping out?

I just watched Saving Babies and cried again, it is such a beautiful show to watch.

Well I'm off to bed now, hopefully I'll get a good sleep and be all better tomorrow

jodi- simon has his moments like most people i guess. i love that show as well simon said it looks like im about to cry everytime i watch it lol. but he knows im strong enough not to as i have been there before like those parents.

Well im off to watch family guy.

later

Adele

Hi girls, man I am tired and about to haul Rans off the couch and go to bed, but thought I'd just pop in - how are you all? We have our kinda quiet moments hey.
    Yay for the teeth Ness and ohh Family Guy's funny hey Adele, I love Stewie.
    Caddie, how did those photos go?

Did I tell you I got my nappy bag today? I'll let you know when I put pics up.
    And Rans and I just got back from dinner out, mum babysat, cos it was our 3rd wedding anniversary. Was really nice just to be able to chill with each other and eat good food. And mum reckons Riv went down really well for her, when I left after feeding him, she was reading him his colours book, she said his thumb popped in his mouth* during his nappy change, and he didn't make a peep after she put him to bed!
    He is such a blessing really, that he's so placid. Though all babies are blessings really. Just sometimes blessings in disguise

Off to bed. Hope all babies sleep wonderfully well for their mummies! xo

*I originally typed 'his thumb pooped in his mouth'. But it didn't.

Hi guys just going to make this a reasonably quick one.

Huge hugs to all of you who are suffering with a loved one battling cancer.

Maz-Sil, does she have thyroid cancer? My sis has that and has been having radiation treatment on and off for about 5 years. She hasnt really gotton sick from it though. I am hoping and praying that they can get it all. It's great that she has at least been able to have one baby. I am pretty sure that after having radiation treatment you cant have a baby for a certain amount of years, due to some radiation still in your system and unfortunately the hard thing for her would be that she wont be able to be around her new baby while she is undergoing treatment. All the best to her and her family.

Caddie-That is great new re Ruby. What a star getting her photo in the paper.

Belle-Huge hugs, hope you got my PM.

Well Eithan had his 6mth needles and chk-up today. And guess what. The poor little bubba has a hernia. It's not the umbilical one it is his stomach muscles. There is a gap about the length and width of my thumb. The dr says that it should close by the time that he is 12mths old, but I have to watch it. If he starts screaming and not stopping if it is bulging etc and take him straight to the dr/hospy. Bella had one, but a different one that had to be operated on when she was 11mths old. He is still not rolling, but getting better. So many things have been harder for him and wrong, maybe I should stop at 2 children. We have been told that the bad jaundice will happen again, and now a hernia has happened again.

Anyway enough from me.

Talk to you all again soon.

Love

Hi Helen! Owww at little Eithan's hernia, hope it stays uncomplicated and relatively healthy! As for the health problems and having more kids...is it likely to affect them as they get older? If not, then it's probably more your sake that you need to think about...whether you are happy to have another beautiful bubba even if it means the stress of their jaundice too, or if the stress was enough and you're happy with 2. A big thing to think about though, but plenty of time to think about it hey

Alright. I really am going to bed this time...

okay girls, just a quick one before I start on the packing again....yep, all fun.....oh Helen, hugs to you and little Eithan, Rylee still isn't rolling either but it will happen all in good time I guess. Yay on Annika's teeth. Took Rylee to the paediatrician's today for her check up, she has a type of skin dermatitis so have something to bathe her in and rub on, so hope it gets better, might be why she is waking up all night. Anyway, she is 7.6 kg and 69 cm long so doing well.

Better go and carry on with the job!
    Big sleeps to all the bubs (and mum's too!!)
    Laurin

Shellbell.. hope Ash's teeth come through soon.. and Jesse's for that matter!

Nessa.. what a gorgeous photo!! How cheeky!

Jodi/Nessa.. yep Jess is a little chubby around his arms and chicken legs but not too much otherwise.. last time i weighed him he was 9.1kg! and that was last week! Will have to try and do it again today.

Adele.. Hi chicky

Nelle.. YAY for your nappy bag!! I went looking for another one yesterday too as with the new stroller the one i had was way too big.. i saw one i liked.. Kaboochi or something at BigW and it was $90 But then went to toys r us and found one that was 50% off (different brand but same deal) for $45. How much did you get it for? Do show the pics!

Helen.. ohh poor Eithan.. hope it does clear up by 12 month the poor pet. Big :hugs:

Laurin.. good luck witht he packing!

Well, Jess is his normal happy self atm.. talking away to mum.. though have been awake since 5.30am the lil devil.
    Must get going.. hi everyone, Maz, Belle, Caddie, AnnaT, Anna**, Sharleen, Rach and those sexy mumma's ive missed.

Ciao ciao

xx

hey

nelle- yeah they are funny akira loves stewie as well lol we have them on dvd and she is always putting them on lol. i have the family guy shot glasses lol.

boo boo - where you off to??? thats good you got some stuff to put on rylee hope it helps her. wow she is longer than my riley lol but he is 9kgs lol

caddie how is ruby and you other chicken going hope they are behaving.

BELLE- HANG IN THERE HONEY AND HOPEFULLY U'LL FEEL BETTER SOON.

maz- good to talk to you yesterday. hopefully you got to do some ebay stuff. i finally finished mopping my floors lol

well im off to look at a school down the road for akira be back later

Adele

Helen - oh I hope eithan is alright with the hernia. $hit!!!
    Jodi - vy isnt even 8kg yet and measures 72cm. She's gonna be tall like her mama.
    Hello everyone else, just a quick while the beast is asleep.
    She fell asleep in my arms last night at 7.30 and woke at 1. I shoved dummy back in her mouth and she woke at 6am. YAY happy dance but I didn't have a good night sleep. Tossing and turning and getting up for the loo. To hot to sleep.
    OK hanging up washing and I'll be back.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast