Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 34

my 14yo, has decided to tell craig hes an ars**le, mooron, and a idiot..........and that im mean...........she is now doing 5 weeks in the can..........with no ipod or mobile phone.........now she really has the sh*ts!!

what about petal maz.........

better go the biartch is tessing her younger sister now

no ipod or mobile phone, she'll think that's the worst that could ever happen!! Stand your ground chrissy, teach her a lesson!

shell - do you use a manual or electric pump? I found I can't express with manual, only with an electric. My boobs don't often feel full either, but I can express between 60-100ml in about 5 minutes. More if I kept going too, so I must have some stored away somewhere.

Have you tried water for the rice cereal shell. That's what I use as I am completely unable to express unless Eithan has missed half a day of feeds.

Love

Crikey, where was I??? I have no idea where to start, you guys have been chatty!

Annat, you'll be able to get some more detailed nappy info from the nappy thread, and ask questions there, or you can email me, that's not a prob either! But lots of us use Baby BeeHinds nappies, cos they're really absorbent and one-size, so good value. They need a cover. Ohh...I'm not sure where to start. Let me know if you want me to email you, and I can like, write 'the nappy story' in parts, so you don't get totally overwhelmed!! Cos it's quite a steep learning curve at first, but now I know heaps!
    (same with you Helen, if you still want to know modern cloth bits and pieces)

You still doing cloth Caddie? I can't remember. Who else? There's Anna, Maz, Me... And soon Helen and maybe Annat. Cool.

Ohhh Chrissy, that must be tough. Any idea why she's acting up? Hopefully you can talk to her about it. Good on you for letting her know she's crossed the boundary though.
    And Chrissy, Petal reminds me of Gretel...I quite like that name...Rans hates Gretel Kileen though, so it's probably out. I think it's pretty though.

Shell, are you seeing an improvement in Ash's sleeping? Any? And I know what you mean about not feeling full. I don't even look full sometimes when I am...what happened to my nice perkies? I hate to think how I'll look after 3 or 4 kids. I'll be able to paint my toenails with my nipples...

Jodi, I don't mean to make you fat. Park far away from the 7/11 or maccas and walk there and back! Then you can justify it - 'I'm just heading out for a spot of exercise Heath'. Heh heh heh.

That's great that you're immune to stinky poos Kell! I got a bit nervy tonight, cos I was smelling River's poo real strong, and mum had washed the dog, and I could smell that really strongly too. I realised I was pregnant with River cos everything smelled more. But - I think teething poo and wet dog just happen to be strong smells. And I doubt I'm ovulating, since I haven't had a period and am breastfeeding.

Yikes it's late! Better get to bed. Though River got to bed super late since we were out, so hopefully that means a nice sleep-in for us! We'll see.
    Night guys! xo

quick hello and sub

hope ya all well

Shell.. yeh try water on the rice cereal? I tried giving Jess the Banana and Pear one the other day, didnt like it too much so went back to the plain yesterday and he wouldnt take it at all.. so went and got some apple puree and mixed it in and he took that at least. So yeh, if she doesnt like it with water, then you might be able to mix something else with it if expressing is too difficult?

Chrissy.. oh gotta love the teensragers.. not looking forward to those years.

Nelle.. oh yeh wet dog smell is yuck.. hey you never know.. could be the first ovulation before your first period? Oow watch out!

Belle/Chrissy.. we still meeting up next week?

Jess's teeth are hurting him poor pet.. he's lying on the floor chewing on his puppy's ear moaning. Better go get something cold for him to chew.

ROFL Nelle, paint your toenails with your nipples!!!!!!!!? Where do these thoughts come from.

I am so absorbed by the nappy world at the moment, I have beeb researching for months but anyone with any thoughts or opinions on brands etc pls feel free to email me. You would be helping me in more ways than you know.

Poor Jess. Oh and Nelle I like Heidi, but Leith hates that one, I think we all have a name/s that we wont ever have due to our partners.

Love

Congrats Nessa on winning netball. I use to play netball, for about 12 years. But haven't played for about 3 years now.

nelle - walk there and back!!! In this heat ... nah, don't think so!

well Nina has settled nicely into her new room. Slept great last night. I've started her on a loose routine which I got from the Tizzie Hall website. So far so good. I'm going to buy Save Our Sleep soon, when I get around to it.
    I've got MIL looking after Nina from midday today and I'm going to go shopping and have lunch with mum. It's been a while since I had some me time. Mum's birthday tomorrow so I gotta find something for her. My parents are building a house so I thought I'd get her some indoor plants, or plant feature or something. They have a large patio at the back which mum is in love with, so probably something for there.

OMG girlies...i really dont know were to start and my head is so scattered at the moment. Still dont feel like im pg until i get a proper positive BUT Im craving those roast chicken rolls that you buy at the servo's again.
    AnnaT - go the coth nappy option mate..you wont look back!
    $hit Vy's crying
    BBL

Maz woman go and get a freakin blood test and put us out of our misery!!!!

Well Ry said if I want to go cloth its cool with him so I guess thats as good as saying "Here's my money, go for it!" lol

As for the getting a new car thing...........still working on that one

Jodi- Enjoy your lunch and shopping, be so nice to shop without a baby! You might find yourself rocking a baby thats not there cause you just get used to doing it.
    I use a manual pump, just recently can't express anymore. I might hire an electric one down the track when i return to work.
    I got given that book when I was preg with Ash. Routines seem okay but they wouldn't work for me. No way would Ash fit into it.

chrissy- in 14 years time we will be going thru the same thing when all our bubs become dreaded teenagers! I remember being that age and always thinking mum was horrible to me and deliberately went out of her way to upset me.

Helen.p- I usually put what EBM I can and add water also to the rice cereal. Yesterday i had no EBM and she was really not impressed with just water in it. Guess she'll have to get used to it!

Nelle- i know what you mean, my boobs are losing a bit of perk, cause they are fake to begin with they aren't too bad yet but they're not as great as when i first had them done.
    Yeah we are seeing improvements in her day sleep, taking usually 20mins now to settle, much better than hour. But last couple nights now she has been waking more often and wanting alot comfort feeds! Can't win.

Kell- I'm going to try her with pears tomor so then i can mix that in with rice cereal if she likes.

I finally got a haircut! been months, last one was before Ash was born, was walking past Just Cuts and it was empty so thought may as well and luckily Ashleigh played quietly in her pram.

Shell.. yeh let us know how you go with the pear. I gave Jess the cereal again today with apple and he loved it. Oh i so need a haircut too, but im too lazy.

Jodi.. hope you have a nice lunch with your mum.

Nessa.. yay for the netball win!!

Helen.. oh id have no idea what we'd call our next one if its a boy. Was so hard to agree on just Jesse.. he didnt have a middle name until he was a week old cos we just couldnt agree on a name. Fingers crossed our girl theory works.

Hey, a friend told me yesterday that it takes a few months to fall preggas after coming off the pill, is that right? I was on the pill with Jesse so am wondering when i should actually jump off before we try for number 2 come October or so.

Damn my Dr Pepper supply didnt arrive again today.. ahh im so having withdrawals.

Kell, I think Jesse is a fab name! We would use it for a boy but we have tons of friends with the nn's/fn's Jess/Jesse sooooo it would get to confusing. As for the pill thing, well my OB recommended coming off it and charting your cycle for 2 months prior to TTC just so you know what the go is with cycle length, ovulation etc BUT I have heard of plenty of ladies getting pregnant the first cycle off the pill so do whatever makes you happy!

Kell- It is possible to get preg as soon as you come off the pill, alot of people have but as Anna said you might want to chart it and see what your body is doing and let your body adjust for a couple months first.

okay I'm off to mums group thank god. Last 2 days Ash has been very clingy and just wanting to be held. I think its cause she is coming up to the 26th wonder week.

Kell - I fell pg straight after getting off the pill with WIlhelm...I totally agree with AnnaT - chart mate. And dont forget everyone is different.

Ah cool.. i might think about doing that maybe.. i want to get into the charting so i can try for a girl. Might be something to look into. Thanks guys.

Shell.. oow i wonder if her gums might be telling you something

OMG.. TOOBS are back at Woolies!!!!

Nuts! Mother's group! That started 30mins ago...ah well.
    We had a late one last night, so Riv and I woke up at 12pm whoops.
    I should take my own advice Annat, after telling you to get your tiredness checked out. Or I could start taking that Iron supplement I bought months ago

Oh and Kell, I was on the pill, had the break where you get your period, didn't go back on the pill, pregnant maybe 2 weeks later? If that. So...you can't know for sure.
    I have read somewhere (who knows if it's true) that right after going off the pill, there's a super-fertile time, but because of the instability of hormones, some people don't realise they've fallen pregnant then because the pregnancy doesn't stick at all.

Annat, sometime today I'll email you with part one of 'The Nappy Story' Then you can email back questions or whatever, or your request for part two...
    Helen mate, if you have questions, email me, and I can answer them. So could Maz or Anna for that matter.

Better go call Rans and warn him I'm still in my jim jams...

Im actually not too tired today Nelle lol Dont know whats the go with that. Am thinking of trying the In-Liven that BB advertises, Ive heard good things about it! Could be the coffee I have taken to drinking in the mornings though...............and I am NOT a coffee person except for when Im pregnant in first trimester!
    Was having an ok day today (even with Jetts constant whinging) until my mother sms'd me saying that she has possibly broken her arm. I asked her why she thought I cared, its only a broken arm and then I got a nasty mouthful about how ungrateful I am, that Im going to be missing out on her fantastic company (yeah cause alcoholic drama queens are so my idea of a great time) and that Ryans family hate me blah blah blah. God why doesnt she just get the msg and leave me the heck alone. I dont have time or energy for her bull anymore. I seriously do not love my mother anymore, she's pushed it THAT far. I couldnt care less if I never ever see her again. We are better off without that in our lives.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast