Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 34

Ok who's baby has been telling my son to be naughty and wake up during the night after 3mths of sleeping through???????????????????????????????????????

Im getting a bit sick of it already, as if Im not tired enough. Worse is he doesnt nap either so I dont know WHY he isnt sleeping through anymore, he should be tired enough. Im falling apart, I havent even done housework the past two days because Im just so knackered.............

Off to lie on the couch and try and will Jett to sleep with my mind

Thanks Guys.

Bel-He is in syd at the moment and will be getting a plane to coolongatta soon, I havent heard from him yet, I dont expect I will until he has chkd into his hotel room. OMG Jeff going to america, I think I remember you mentioning something when you were still preg with Julia. That will be hard for you, but we are all here for you and you have my mobile and home no.s so feel free to call me anytime, even if you think it is over nothing.

Kell-Poor hubby, sounds like hives, but as you said he's geting it chkd out which is good. Sometimes you can get hives when you are under stress, so maybe with everything going on at the moment this is his bodies way of releasing something. I hope that you guys are all coping as best as you can, sending huge hugs your way.

AnnaT-Babies can change their sleeping patterns all the time, just when you think you've got them sorted out, they will throw a spanner in the works and change. I hope you manage to get some rest/sleep soon. It can be really hard to manage on no sleep and housework is definantly a second to looking after yourself and Jett. Although it is hard to look at the house while it is messy, it wont last forever. Do what I do when I dont have time due to tiredness, make neat little piles of things and then when you do some housework again work on those neat piles one by one. Kepp the kitchen washing up stacked and the benches wiped and even though there are dirty dishes there it wont seem as bad. All the best.

Well Eithan went back to bed at 5.20am and was up again at 8am, so I am sooo tired as I had trouble getting to sleep and probably didnt get to sleep till about 1am. Today I am taking him to Rock and Rhyme at the local library. It goes for 20mins which is a good amount of time for a baby, the pamphlet says that it is a fun program of songs, rhymes and stories, and that sessions involve repitition and simple movements to nursery ryhmes and songs with musical instruments. So it should be good, and the bonus is that it is free to go along. Anyway better go and get them both ready. Gosh I feel so sick today.

Love

hi ya all - just a quicky to say goodmorning and i love you all
    Have to get my butt into gear
    Anna and Belle - yep, sewing today and CIRCLES.....hehehehe
    Caddie - did you ge tyour parcel from me yet honey?
    BBL

Morn all,
    We've had another crap night with 2 hourly wakings. I'm starting to feel really sick and dizzy and headachey. I know she doesn't need to eat that often, duing the day she feeds 3 hourly. I'm thinking maybe every 2nd time she wakes I'll feed her so that'll be 4 hourly and the other times try to settle her by patting or something. But I wonder if its going to confuse her and send mixed signals if one time shes getting the breast and the next time shes not.

Helen.P- I hate when Df not home either. He usually gets home the crack dawn after his drinking night sat nights and last sat night someone knocked on our lounge window at 1:50am! scared the hell outta me. Your Dh will be back before you know it. Too bad he couldn't take the whole family to Seaworld.

Belle- Where in America is he going? I would be wanting to go along too, I've never been overseas. Df and I think one day when we finally get married we will run off to Las Vegas and get married by Elvis.

Kell- Hmm thats weird bout those spots, hopefully its nothing contagious.

AnnaT- Don't worry bout the housework just rest. At the moment all I can do is cook dinner and do a few dishes.

Thanks all for the pears info I added more water and chucked them in the blender so smooth as anything. Just Ash didn't seem overly impressed just might need to get used to after just having rice cereal. She made such a funny face. She better start liking seeing as I have 24 ice cubes of them. Might eat them myself, so yummy. I'm thinking I should make up my own pureed apple and pear for myself, that way I'll actually eat fruit.

Lol at eating your own pureed fruit Shell If Ash made a funny face, but didn't scream 'no mum no' then I'd keep going with the pears. It takes a few goes for Riv to be convinced of anything - the first time we used his sippy cup he screwed up his face and swallowed maybe 5 times (the rest went on his bib). But now he's got the hang of it just fine!

I'm with Helen, Annat, just make piles

And Helen, hugs about Leith going away - I agree, keep yourself busy, maybe work on a project for him? Is there something he's always wanted? Take photos of the kids and journal it all so he can catch up on the week he's missed? Get him to take notes of his trip too, and you can swap journals when he gets home?

Anyway, we slept in again, not as bad as yesterday, so I'd best get cracking.

Shell.. yeh i agree with Nelle. Jess screwed his face up at the apple at first because it think he wasnt use to such flavour and sweetness as the milk and rice cereal is quite bland (and gross to taste if you ask me!). He was the same with his vegies but now theyre his favourite thing. But the fruit puree is so yum!! I used to buy the tubs myself. Oh shell, sorry you had a bad night. Sounds like a common thing lately with everyone. Jesse woke at 2am then 5.30am then 7am. Im lucky hew'll go straight back to sleep with his dummy at least. Wondering if theyre going through another growth spurt or their teeth are bothering them. Can be very draining i know.

Belle.. you still up for next Wednesday?

Oh i didnt know Toobs were back until i saw the woolies catalogue. Had a look at coles today and the didnt have any the pooheads... but they had Ruffles!! SO am pigging out on them now with a Dr Pepper mmmmmm.

DH went to the doc and he said if it gets any bad to come back but he said its nothing to worry about. FIL has the same dr and he said it maybe due to stress and worry so yeh.. hopefully thats all it is.

Jess is constantly up on his hands and knees now! wont be long!!

Hi girls!!
    Maz i got the parcel finally!!! Thanks heaps.That will keep me going for a while! I hadnt seen the metal tags before so thats cool.Now i just got to think of ideas.....Will send it back in april?
    Shell i hope ash settles for you,ruby had a couple of nights where she was a turd.And i always most times got to rock her.My arms will break soon.
    What are toobs????
    Way to go jess!! Hands and knees...
    ****,bbl,ruby rolling off rocker....

I just popped over to my neigbours house and their 21/2 yr old son wacked ruby in the head with a tennis racket!! Poor thing has a red mark.Hope it wont bruise and now she is asllep so better be careful as i dont know how hard he did it.
    MMM,that usa website sounds interesting.Will have to tell my sis as she lived that way for almost 2yrs.She may want something.
    KELL; my hubby got hives when i used a new fabric softner on his clothes.It was so bad that he need some antihistamine. Also,some plants do this too.
    Nessa hope the playgroup gets bigger,maybe just that time opf yr when people are busy.I love my playgroup!!

Groceries are done (the only thing Ive done today) and Jett had his first ride in the trolley sitting up! He loved it, kept smiling at other kids and esp the ladies. He's a playa already lol

Sooo I did a HPT, I know I know Im only 7 dpo................but I think I saw a really REALLY faint line. Like the eensiest bit of colour. So now Im going to go more insane until atleast Friday 10dpo when I might actually get something more concrete.

Put a few more cute piccies of Jett on my webpage, Im such a camera Mama now.......I cant help it he is cute lol

caddie - so glad you liked what I sent you. Why not leave it until say may? Hope ruby is alright after B'arstar neighbours kids
    Shell - hmmm pureed pear ice cubes in a glass of champers..hmmmmmm. Dont give up though mate, its normal for bubs to screw their faces up at the first new things they try. Its all new to them and the texture on their tounge feels different to. Good on you buy the way for doing it, im so lazy..tins in my house.
    Kell - youll have to kiss DH all over....grrrrrrrrrr. honestly, hope its not shingles. Get some valergine into him , he might beable to sleep and be nice and groggy but it will help with the itching too.
    Nessa - PMSL at the santa comment...ah kids thats one for the memory book matie
    Hello everyone else hope your all well
    Just got back from the peado for Wilhelms 6 monthly check. We now have to have an ECG to check his brian waves cause he is starting to have seizures, none fitting ones jus this eyes rolling bck and no verbaul communication with us. He's had 2 screaming ones were Ive had to smack his butt to snap him out of it. Doctor is a bit worried that it might be the start of epilepsy..great just another thing to conqure! Doc also said that Wilhelm might have a very difficult time getting into his special needs school next year cause his IQ level has to be below 70 to get in and he's very advanced in his reading, writing and drawing abilities...breathing in.....breath out.
    So all in all had a wonderful day.
    Keep smiling
    xxmaz

Hugs Maz hope that everything turns out to be best case scenario.

And ANNAT! Naughty naughty girl, now we are ALL going to be...is she? isn't she? For the next few days. Don't take any photos for us, I reckon my eyeballs almost popped out of my head last time I tried to see your faint lines - the camera doesn't pick it up as well as eyes!!

Poor Ruby Caddie! Hope she feels fine.

well i'm feeding whiney now, probably back later. xo

ETA: Yes, I am back later...and where has everybody been?? You haven't all eloped to Europe together have you?? Hmmm.
    Anyway, Annat, I've emailed 'The Nappy Story' to you. It's full on mate. Full. On.
    Last edited by Nelle; March 7th, 2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Back and better than ever.

Hey nelle, I'm in here now had along list of TV tonight from neighbours til end hero's! Although its has been quieter than usual in here last few days.

maz- Its so crap bout the special school. I think most of them have that requirement yet so many children with autism are advanced in those areas of maths and spelling.
    Hope everything goes okay with the brain wave, how scary it must be to see him go like that. Poor little fella.

AnnaT- Lol, I knew you'd cave before Fri!Try keep your mind busy til you can test.

caddie- Poor Ruby, hope she wasn't hit too hard. Hows her head? Oh and I can't believe you don't know bout Toobs! They are the best chips ever.

Nessa- Could you ask your health nurse to let mums know bout the play group that way you might get more to join that have kids around Teleah's age?

Kell- You're prolly right I'm guessing could be the teeth bothering them. I can feel bumps in her mouth but nothing has popped thru yet.

Hi Sharleen, you sound busy, I'm the non catholic that has no idea what your on about but it does sound big and busy!

Well Ashleigh settled for sleep tonight without a peep so fingers crossed it means a good night. I find that the harder she is to settle at bedtime the harder the night is going to be. Anyone else find that?
    Last edited by shellbell3; March 7th, 2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Posting when Sharleen did.

Hi Nelle

Can you email it to me too pls.. i really am interested and have been lurking the nappy thread.. i just dont know eher to start!

xoxo thanks !
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; March 8th, 2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: removed email addy

Nelle, you are madness when you are talking about something you are passionate about lol I was muy impressed! I have emailed you back with ?'s. I hope I dont overload your brain and make you sleep past 12pm tomorrow

Shell, I know I know Im bad for testing. I really truly wont have to energy to test again as I am just too tired right now, I could sleep for 3 years. Thankgod is a public holiday this weekend, Dh can do Daddy duty and I can get some sleep.

I wish I was in Europe but alas I wont be again for a very loooooooong time but I have my memories of my first trip to keep me going............thats what we should all do when we are old biddies, elope to Europe! Anywho I am going to bed, just in case Jett decides to pull his waking up during the night crap again.

Ta Ta

Wow everyone has gone cloth crazy in here! Am I the only disposable gal left?

Maybe!! I am so sick of buying boxes of nappies!

Just remember i have a question for the Sydney girls.
    We're coming up on a holiday in April and Df aunt lives in Cronulla and as she will be away that week has let us stay there. So my question is how far is Cronulla from the city in driving time and in public transport time. Plus how does public transport work up there? Do you pay for where you want to go or can you get daily tickets or what and how much? And is it easy to get prams on and off your trains? Secondly what things do you definately recommend we have to see/ do?

Well, firstly. Blog updated, for anyone who cares
    Feel free to leave comments too, let me know what you think, or if I'm totally wrong about something!

Then. Little P, I'm changing your name to Panna. Since you're Anna. So now I have Anna (I knew her first), Annat, and Panna. Excellent. We'll see if that doesn't confuse me too much.
    But yes, I'll email it to you. Email me if you have any questions okay?

Annat, I'll check my email after this and email you back, before I forget. If I don't email you, it's because I've forgotten
    Oh and I won't be sleeping in til 12, because I'm meeting some other Bellybelly girls from my area at 10:30. River and I won't know what hit us! What is this thing called...morning? (disclaimer: mothers of sleepless babies, I don't take this for granted, I promise)

Nah Shell, there's heaps of people who use sposies! But cloth is well worth considering if you're happy to do an extra load here and there, especially if you're having more than one bubba in cloth, but even if you're having one it saves you money.

Hey Jodi, where are you? Has she gone on holidays and I missed it?
    Hellooo people who don't have time to post! Just say hello!

Better head to bed if I'm gonna be up relatively early hey. Night girls xo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast