Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #35

Jodi.. oh i hope he gets the job!! I have no idea.. um give him a lil book of sex! Then he can use the coupons at his leasure lol

Rikki.. oh poor little pet.. yep hot showers always do the trick... hope it clears up soon.

Shell.. oh i reckon thats a great idea.. they should have a public holiday for us for what we had to go through!! Hope you have a fun day!

Belle.. oh bummer! Oh well if he does go to america tell him to buy you lots of nice pressies!!

Nessa.. oh lucky bugger! Yeh ive made Jesse's big scrapbook (been a slackass lately though) but will do one the same as his grandpas too. I went to Lincraft this morning and they had little kits for $10 witha little album in it so it will be perfect.

Anna**.. hope you had a lovely day with your mum and got some cool clothes!

All these pople with possible buns in the oven!! Should open a bakery! Hehe oh i want one now after seeing little Sienna today.. oh how cute are newborns!! They have that perfect skin and hair look ohhhhhhh i want one!!!! Oh it was so strange.. my friend was in the same bed i was in with Jesse!!!! Was bizarre.. also that Sienna was born exactly 6 months after Jesse at 1.12pm, Jesse was 1.21am. Oh brought back so many memories.

Started giving Jess yogurt yesterday for lunch and omg he absolutely loves it!! Sat there with his mouth open the whole time white i was getting more on the spoon! Did the same today! Have cut him back to 4 bottles now and so far today he's nearly drunken the lot in each one (he was only drinking half before) so looks like a good move.

Well gonna run. Have the celebrant lady coming over this evening to talk about Jesse's christening.. so gotta clean the house..

ciao ciao

xx

HI ya everyone...im sorry and going to be super slack..IM so sick with m/s. hit me like a ton of bricks at 12.
    Happy birthday Anna honey - hope yourve had a fantastic day honey
    Great, Nikolaus has just $hit himself and he's almost 7...grrrrr Im going to be sick again....
    BBL

poor Maz, hope things get better soon.

LOL Anna, no i am not TTC. We were talking about af, and I still havent had mine, plus DH and I oopsied the other night. But no plans for TTC in the near future.

Love

Happy birthday Anna

first things first.......just got back from the hospital......a bit of a sh*t of a day, well i have been up since 3am, and wasnt feeling real well, then around 5am i got huge cramps(extremely painful) so craig took me to hospital, got there at 7am, and luckily for me i got in straight away, got a u/s done, and i had a missed m/c, so i was given the option for the rest of it to happen naturally or a d/c, so i opted for a d/c, and bfore i knew it i was operating theatre....so its all over........dont feel bad girls as i knew this was not going to happen.........i had a bad vibe, and i nevr even told myself i was pregant, so i actually feel more relieved than sad

thanks for everyone that looked at the pics of nicole, i send them to all the sydney agencys when i was fu**ing around on the net at 3am this morning, and i have received interviews for all of them, and one i just rang and they put me straight to the big boss as they think she has huge potiential with her looks, but her personality is also a key...so i just have to weigh it all up now and see if its worth it, as its about $500 outlay ........oh and that is her natural hair colour.........even the agency thought i dyed it........i would never dye a 9year olds hair!!

better go as all these drugs are making me feel quite ill

try and come back later for personals

ill be in the bday Kris Kringle for the kids... $20 sounds good...
    Legs are killing me from the gym... PT worked me hard. Will hopefully see results in a month or two! DH will be happy PT is nice but I won’t be running off and having an affair with him... not that hot!

I have not got my period yet either... and the good news is I think dirty thirty has hit!!! Not sure if it the exercise, but I had better be careful... not on the mini pill so ill have to do something about contraception or ill be joining Maz in the club.

Anna** - Happy birthday again to you hope that you are being spoilt rotten... and that Xander is behaving himself! Enjoy your lunch

AnnaT – How are you>>

Jodi – Happy birthday to Heath. Job sounds promising!

Nelle – you are so lucky with all your sleep ins! Wish I was so lucky.. not possible with a 3 year old who can pull the sheet of your head telling you the sun is up so wake up! I have the same prob with Alexander waking up on his tummy and getting stuck with his legs out of the cot in the middle of the night. Good luck with the xbox tournament

Rikki – hope that Ainsleigh is having a better day.. can’t wait to hear about the psychic!

Shell – My trainer is normal ..thank god! I hope that Ash has a big sleep this arvo for you

Chrissy – Nicole’s hair is beautiful! Sounds good for the agency front.. Hope that you fell better after your ordeals this morning.. huge hugs to you mate

Belle - sorry bout the BFN.. it could change in another couple of days.. it isn’t over till the witch arrives.. NO AF!! The gym has a crèche. So if they need me they can get me really quickly.. the staff seem really friendly. it has that nice vibe IFYWIM.. The girls all ooh and arh over the babies.. so I think that they have lots of cuddles of my little man!

Nessa – Ill email my details soon for the bday thing.. hope you enjoy the 1st bday today.

Kell- sounds like its time to start child proofing the house! Cheeky boy!

Helen – beach was great ! I can do the exercise I just need to not eat so much crap.

Maz – Ill come over and hold your spew bucket for you.. I hope that the m/s eases soon..

If I have missed anyone howdy.. mammoth post from me!

Xoxoxo Anna

Chrissy-Glad to hear that everything has been sorted out now for you. Sorry that you have had to go through it all though and hopefully you'll be feeling a lot better soon. Yah on the modelling agencies looking at taking her on board. Goodluck with making all of the decisions. As personality is a big thing as well, if she is all for it I cant see how you can go wrong.

Annie-Glad to hear that you have a great PT.

better go get the kids tea, going out tonight. well not really out, the groceries and going up to our block of land to dream of our future house lol.

Love

well I ended up getting Heath a sex book, like you suggested kel. TBH thought I don't know what I've got myself in for

anna** - hope you enjoyed lunch. I've started Nina slowly on some formula. I got the Nurture one and she took to it straight away. ATM I'm giving her formula at night and will slowly introduce during the day.

rikki - with the Brauers I give it to her for a couple of hours mainly at night, then let it work.

kel - I've been meaning to try Nina on some yoghurt, I've heard it's a hit with the bubs. She's gone off her food since being sick so doesn't have much of an appetite. She's almost all better now so might give some a go tomorrow.

maz - hopefully the m/s eases up soon. I don't know how you do it, looking after 3 kids, running the housework and having m/s!!

chrissy - sorry to hear about the m/s. At least you were prepared for it (well sort of). Hope you're feeling ok now. Nicole is a gorgeous girl and I hope she gets plenty of work. That's great that you've already got some interviews. Did you end up sending in any other photos apart from what we saw?

Rikki - I found the Bruers seemed to work even when I gave it as one off doses - usually at night time. Now I use the Hyland's Teething Tablets, and for us, they seem to work even better!

Nessa - Fair enough with the present thingo. Have to count me out... there are about 15 odd babies to buy for, which is about $300 all up for each of us to find around August. Even with 6 months notice, I just can't afford that .

Jodi - Yay for Nina liking the Nurture! It is so much cheaper than the other brands and still has all the good stuff in it. That's the formula Xander has too (when he needs topping up)

Annie - I reckon you'll see results faster then a month or two working that hard!

Oh bugger... oven timer has just gone off, better go rescue my birthday cake (I had to bake it!)
    Had a great day today with Mum ... Xander was the most perfect baby ALL day!

Hi all,

Jodi- you're in trouble now Jodi, he'll be wanting to use the book at the times when you prolly feeling your worst!

Nessa- What you mean you can't physically throw up? Does that mean you've never chucked before? Wow.

chrissy- I know you said don't feel bad but I still do. hugs to you mate, at least now its all sorted and you know whats going on. Just relax now and pamper yourself.

maz- ooh maz, all that morn sickness maybe it is twins in there!

Belle- Sorry bout the BFN, maybe too early to test yet? Just enjoy the fun of TTC and try not to stress too much, just remember you've just started.

Hello to everyone else. Quite tired at the moment and Ash is grizzling in bed, she had better go to sleep soon!

ETA: Anna- you just need to find $20 plus postage as you'll only have one baby to buy for. Like the kris Kringles we did for the baby shower and at xmas time. No way could any of us buy for everyone!
    Last edited by shellbell3; March 12th, 2007 at 07:02 PM.

anna glad xander was so perfect.... isn't he always and for the birthday thingo, it's only one present for $20, put your name in a hat, like we did for our baby shower...so each person buys for one other persons bub (or have i got totally the wrong end of the stick, there seems to be a lot of confusion!!!!) tell me more about these hyland tablets, never heard of them (tho had never heard of brauers till you told me!)

chrissy - so sorry to hear your news, i know you were prepared, but my thoughts are still with you.

maz - good luck with the morning sickness... i too don't know how you cope. you're an inspiration to us all!

belle - sorry for your BFN, may have been too early to test? good luck with ttc

jodi - hmmm, a sex book. you're a brave woman!

ok, better go and check on my princess. she has been having big sleeps today and even had some dimetapp. hope she is back to her old self soon, i'm missing her smiles

hey Nessa

Just sent an email with my details for the bday thingo

Anna! PMSL you dork NO WAY am I buying a present for everyone's baby, much as I love you all!!! Crikey, I'd have to fall pregnant again and fund it with the baby bonus!!!

Hope Ainsleigh's feeling better soon Rikki.

You baked your own cake Anna?? Well, that's probably for the best. What kind of cake? Hope you enjoy it!!

Ooh la la Jodi, that's a good present! Good thinking Kell!

And Annie, dirty thirty hey? Do you want another baby, or are you happy with your two?

Hope you had fun dreaming at your block Helen!

Well, I'm in bed, in the hope that I'll get to sleep earlier than 3 tonight!!

Hi girls.
    Sorry Ive been a bit quiet, just feeling very tired and crook, a bit depressed to I guess.
    I am reading though to keep up with everyone!
    HAPYY BIRTHDAY ANNA! I hope you had a fabulous day and way to go Xander on his best birthday behaviour!
    Chrissy, sweets I am so sorry I was in this same position with my first pregnancy and my heart is breaking for you that youve had to go through the same experience. It was best that you opted for the d&c straight away, Im glad I didnt have to wait for either surgery or for it to naturally do what it had to do. If you ever want to talk, dont hesitate to email me ok? Im thinking of you!
    Belle, sorry you got a BFN, I hope you get a BFP once AF is late!
    Woo woooooo Jodi, go the sex book
    Maz, I hope you feel better soon honey! I know the feeling, m/s sucks butt.
    Have a good night ladies!

Well we are in trouble, the block of land, turns out we were mislead on the drainage and might have to back out of the contract, who knows what this is going to end up costing us. We are going to lawyers and the council on thu. Talked to the owner of the land, nice guy, and hopefully the drain can be moved or taken out all together.

Eithan is in bed, so talk to all tommorrow.

Love

Okay,back from hospital.Been there all last night and got home at 630pm.I have pancreatitis but not a severe case.Just enought to cause me the willies!!! Just alot of pain and nausea and no food for days! They have given me a truckload of drugs so hopefully the pain will saty away.Aaron has been wonderful looking after both girls on his own fot the last 3.5days.
    Sorry chrissy on your loss.Hugs to you,
    Happy bday anna
    rikki,i will have to leave it until another wed as im on rest.No out and about for me this week.Bummer.Im so peeved about this.And inconvineance to you too.
    Maz,how bout stella for a girls name? I love that name.

oh f*ck I'm an idjiot! - I sure managed to confuse myself on the whole birthday pressie thing. In that case, count me in as I can afford $20 or so for one of the lovely bubbas here!

Caddie - Get better soon! Great that Aaron is helping out with the girls - you need this time to recover properly.

Helen - How annoying re the drainage situ. Can they move it?

Chrissy - I had a missed m/c with my first pg as well. Not a nice experience, but, like you I opted for a d&c - at least it got the sad inevitable over with. Glad to hear that you are coping with it all ok. Big hugs to you.

Nelle - Yup, I'm a dork oh, and I did bake my own birthday cake. Just something super basic as I refuse to spend my whole birthday in the kitchen. I made an upside down pineapple cake. YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM.

Jodi - WTG with getting him a sex book. You know he's gonna want to try it all out now don't you? YOU GO GIRL!

Maz - Sending 'go away' vibes to the m/s. Get stuck into the ginger and hopefully it'll help a bit. Still, at least when you have m/s you know all is well (tho don't go panicking when it finally goes away now I've said that!)

Belle - Thanks for the birthday phone call today! mwah!

OK, better get off this computer... night girls.

Hellooo sleeping girls! I'm on the computer cos I can't sleep and I'm having bad daydreams (can't be bad dreams cos I"m not asleep). So I'm distracting myself.
    Rans was like 'aren't bad dreams a pregnancy thing' but I'm not pregnant...which is really peeving me - I'm not preggers but I have all the symptoms. Not fair. (slightly TMI, lookout) My CM's started to come back, I haven't been as dry lately, so perhaps all these symptoms is my body deciding it's going to start ovulating again? Wouldn't surprise me, seeing how Riv only has 4 (sometimes 3!) feeds a day. I'll keep you posted. Did anyone else get pregnancy-like symptoms when their reproductive system kicked in again?

Sooo I'm going to faff about on the internet til the lappy battery goes flat. Then hopefully I'll be able to sleep.

Sounds like a super yum cake Anna! I can't make any cakes...can do muffins though. I should get brave and try a cake again.

Hugs Annat, hope tomorrow is a lovely sunny day for you so you can be cheery!

Caddie, Pancreatitis? (makes me think of pancakes for some reason) Hope you continue to recover really well!

Helen, praying everything works in your favour with the block of land!

Well, off to window shop (well screen shop )

Hi girls Morning

AF is back so not BFP this month for me. How disapointing.... oh well.

Chrissy - Im so sorry for your loss, I am thinking of you.

Caddie - OMG you poor thing mate, I hope you are ok.

BBL for more personals girls.

Bel
    xxx

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast