Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

anna - my sis is going to Europe at the end of the year for a year. I reckon if you can do it, then go! It'll only be a week or two.
    I know what you mean about TTC being a hard decision. Heath and I definitely want another but don't really know when the 'right' time is, or if there is one.

maz - we won't be doing anything special. We might go away to Townsville or somewhere to visit Heath's rellies, dunno yet.
    I can't wait to have kids that get all excited when the easter bunny comes!

Just a quick one as ive gotta go wash Jesse's bottles and fix mum and dad's computer.

HAPPY 7 MONTHS NINA! Omg our babies are getting so old!!!

Maz.. yes interested in the blankets. I got a couple from the same place Nessa did but Jess just loves tags so another could go astray. Do you have any pics of them?

Oh gawd with the pooping babies!! Jesse is getting so close to having it come out the top of his nappy.. though one thing i do count my self lucky, and dont know how he does it, but he never does a poo when we're out. He has to be home! Last time we were at mum and dads he didnt do one for 2 days then the minute we got home, out it came. And even when his routine maybe to do it in the morning, if we go out before he does it, then he wont do it until we get home. Lately he's been doing one of a morning and one at night.. well he did the one this morning before we left, and low and behold.. no poo tonight!! Am interested in what his plan now is as we're at mum and dads until Friday!!.. but talk about only wanting to sh*t in youre own toilet!!

Poor DH dislocated his shoulder at work today. He's done it a few times before but last time was about 2 years ago while he was sleeping! (we were living about 45 minutes away from each other at the time and he called me at 2am asking if id take him to the hospital! - of course i did ) But this time one of the race horses decided it wanted to race off with his arm!! So he was at the hospital for 5 hours to get it put back in!! Poor hubby. So now he's off on workers comp for a lil while. I think he just wanted to sleep in while he has the bed to himself!

Well honey bunny sexy ladies.. i must get going and fix this computer so i can go to bed soon.

Hope ya'll are doing ok.

Seeyas

xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 20th, 2007 at 07:38 PM.

Annie what site are you looking at for easter ornaments???

I am so tired yet looks like another late night with Jack he is so darn happy and again eaten very little I have so much to do, wish Jase would do some stuff

I have to wash dishes, wash and fix up bottles, iron him a work shirt fit in a feed or 2 plus have a shower and get Jack to bed I just wish he would do the dishes but nope not going to happen...........and no point askign cause it will just end up in a fight *sigh*

ok enough winging best get it all done so I can watch all saints

chat later gators

grrrrrrrr he offered to do his bottle at 9pm well I put up with 20min of crying said have ya checked his nappy he goes no then continues to jiggle him cause he wouldn't take the bottle

so i said ok lets check this bum he was very wet changed him sat down and fed him so jase has stomped off to bed, I reckon I am a mind reader cause I know he is irriatated Jack wouldn't take the bottle from him thats what happens when you rarely feed him he isn't used to it, he is used to Jase playing

anyway looks like the boy is drifting off on his mat so best chuck him in cot well take him to bed maybe not chuck

rach similar thing happened here too. Everytime heath would settle nina, or put her to bed, she thought it was play time with daddy! Heath just stuck with it, and after about a week, she got the hang of it. But cause he always craddles her to sleep, whereas i don't, she expects to be rocked to sleep by him! You just can't win can you! Hopefully you've got all the housework done and enjoying All Saints

nah all saints sux but everything is done am about to head to bed

night all

Rach - i have sent an email to your hotmail address with a link to the site i buy things from.. they deliver and are infamous in Sydney!

hi girls,
    just quickly before we head to bed... anna, caddie let's give tomorrow a miss. Ains and I have not been well the last few days, house is a mess and it all just seems too hard!!! Sorry....

Maz, thanks so much for the taggie. Will you be taking orders? Looking forward to hearing your news in the next few days, you've been in my thoughts.

Speak to you all when I am back on deck. xxx

Jodi it wasn't Jack not behaving that ****ed him it was me taking over and Jack having his bottle no probs from me, if he wants to feed Jack thats fine I would love if he did but dont decide you want to do the last feed when he is ready for bed, it gets Jack in a tizzy etc, then I have to calm him before bed

Annie, cheers I love the one your getting

Rikki hope you and Ains get better bummer bout having to put meet up on hold hope you feel better soon

well Jack went down fine left him on floor for a bit then into cot and not a peep till 6.30am *yawn* after 2 mornings of 8.30am wake up this is a bit of a shock to the system

Rikki - No probs hon... hope you get better soon. We'll catch up in a few weeks?

morning all..

Ains & Rikki - get better soon

Maz - hope that today is a good day for you.. A picninc for Easter sounds lovely !

Anna** - Love the new pic of your Xander!
    AnnaT - going oveseas sounds great, i know that i would not be able to leave my kids for 2 weeks, no matter who they were going to be staying with.. I am such a worry wort.. i would worry that if their was an emergency then it would take me almost 24 hours to get to them.. The 1st night i left Olivia overnight with my mum i called every 2-3 hours to check on her.. I worry constantly about my kids when i am not with them.. freaks me out !

Well i am off to the shops today.. need to get Olivia 3rd bday present ( its next week! ) might get her some princess fairy type dress up clothes.

have a great day everyone

xoxo

Morning all,
    Well we had a good night, fed Ash at 10:30 the she woke at 12:30 wanting booby and I said nup you're not having it, I know you're not hungry. Took 15mins to settle her but she wasn't too upset then she slept til 5:30! So she has proven to me she can go 7 hours without a feed. Hopefully each night I can try settle her again without the boob so she'll sleep thru til 5-6.

rikki- Hope you and Ainsleigh get better soon, just rest and get well, don't worry bout the house being a mess or anything like that.

Nessa- Had to laugh at your dad hiding grandmas eggs in the air con! Love the idea though of a huge egg hunt.

Kell- Hows your Dh shoulder, poor boy, is he still in alot pain?

AnnaT- if you feel comfortable leaving Jett with IL's then I say go for it, you might as well take the opportunity. It can give you a break, relax, then when you get back you can think again bout ttc.

Maz- Picnic sounds nice, we prolly won't do anything big, just eat chocolate.

ETA: I love that pic of Xander too Anna!
    Oh and I also forgot to say we had the mortgage broker round last night so its all happening, he said we should have pre-approval for a home loan by Friday. Can't wait to get our own home!

just thought Id get on before I head to the hospital. Im scared $hitless at the moment. Bleeding hasnt stopped, if anything gotten worse so im going to the emergency department from the advice of my doctor.
    Wish me luck

oh Maz :hugs: will be thinking and for you and little one SBV*~SBV*~SBV*~SBV

Ok so Europe is out apparently. I ran the idea by Ry last night and even said "Hey why dont WE go together?" but I got a flat out no. When I asked what he would rather - another baby or a holiday - his answer? I want another baby Anna. Wowee this is certainly a change from the last few months, he was only TTC because its what *I* wanted!
    Im still going to wait and see though, maybe I can join my friend for some of her trip.

BBL need to shower.

Maz Im anxiously waiting for an update!

woo for another baby Anna bummer bout europe

well girls need help am thinking of cutting off my hair I have always had hair of length be in shoulder or long but since having jack it has gone to Sh*t it is dry and ratty, tried finding a virtual hair style thing but they all cost money, grrrrrrrr my hair also goes quite curly if cut too short I just dont know what to do any tips

Oh Maz- Hugs, hope its all okay. I'll be thinking and praying for you.

Hope you're okay Maz.

Rach do you want to cut it off, or are you just sick of your dry hair? Cos you could get a colour, which conditions your hair. Even a trim would help! Or get it layered.

Ness, is Teleah home? Maybe you could send her and Adam to the park or something?

Wow Shell that's so exciting about getting your first home!! I'm so jealous and excited for you!!

Cool Annat, Europe would be fun, but then so would another baby! You can't lose!

That sounds like a great present for Olivia Annie - is she a girly girl? Let us know what you get!

Helen, how are you guys recovering? Hope you're well.

Hope you guys get better too Rikki!

And how's your recovery going Caddie?

Well I know I've missed stacks of us, so hi! I do care, just can't think of anything to type to every person! Hope everyone's day is going well. xo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast