Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

Maz - sorry for the loss of your twins.. I wish i was closer to you so i could cook my yummy quiche for you.. not that food would make you feel better.. but just to help.. hugs to Jed aswell.. Poor Daddy's feel the loss too.. xoxo

chrissy - is Caitlyn on antibiotics too? Hopefully it'll clear up soon and won't make her too unsettled.

annat - that's great news about the baptism. ggggrrrr at your mum, but great that IL's can make it! When will it be?

:hugs: Maz thinking of you and Jed during this time we'll be here for you when your ready

Maz- So sorry to hear the news of your loss. I'm thinking of you and Jed. Try to take some time out for yourself.

chrissy- Poor Caitlyn, good luck getting AB's into her, It was a nightmare getting Ashleigh to take hers.

adele- Hi Adele, nice to hear from you again.

I'm so tired tonight, had big day with my nephew coming over, going to the park, I seriously wonder how I'll cope when the time comes for a second cause having my nephew (5) and Ashleigh is so hectic, the house ends up trashed and who has time to tidy up chasing a 5 year old and trying to feed and settle a baby!

Maz-I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I dont know what to say. Except huge hugs to you and Jed, take your time sweety and we are all here for you whenever you need us.

Chrissy-Poor Caitlyn, I hope it clears up soon.

Love

Helen! I just had a thought! Do they have 7/11's in Tasmania??

Nelle- Lol, so if Tassie has 7/ 11's does that mean your definately gonna move there?

I am going to send myself to the nuthouse

not sure if I mentioned when Jack was born and we decided to FF I said for the first 6 months at least only Jase and I would give him his bottle, well about 6 weeks or so Jase brought up how his parents were looking forward to Jack turning 6 mths (i'm like why) cause they want to give him his bottle, well I was like ummm no he said but you said 6 mths what I said was at least 6 mths, well I then said why would I give him up for feeds when Jase doesn't do feeds, well ok I'm getting there

you all know Jase offered last night, well he did it again this afternoon so now my head is spinning thinking he is offering so next time we go to gladstonehis mum or dad can feed Jack

FOOK I am going to send myself batty, I am in a tizz over it now

Well, I'll say this; if there are NO 7/11's there, Tasmania will have to step up on it's self-salesmanship!
    Nah, it's been on my heart/mind, but the main thing would be if a good job presented itself for Rans over there. We're not proactive about it, but open to it. Does that make sense?
    I'll just pray about it, and if God's got something for us in Tasmania then I'm sure he'll let us know. (I might also pray that they have slurpees of some kind over there!)

ETA: Rach, if it was me, I'd talk to him about it. Say something like, 'I put up with you when you're irrational because I love you. Now I'm going to be irrational about this, I think I'm being rational but you think I'm not, but I'm asking you to humour me when I say I don't want your parents to feed him just yet. It's a really special time for me when I feed Jack and I'm not ready to give up being his special bottle lady just yet. Can I have a little more time please, thanks I love you' (and then run away before he can say anything).
    That might not be your style... But definitely talk to him and let him know that it's important to you, even if it seems silly to him.
    Last edited by Nelle; March 21st, 2007 at 09:06 PM.

Nelle you bought and to me with that post

god I am so friggin hormonal did I tell ya all I decided to take my left over clomid this cycle

I think I am going to have to bite the bullet bring it up and put up with him getting sulky, tonight before he left for work I point blank said are you having as affair he was like when would I have time for that

also cause I am a selfish witch the reason i dont want anyone feeding Jack is right from word go everyone has critised how I feed him, becuase of c-sect and a weak muscle in one arm I laid him on a pillow on my lap and feed him like that, well without fail FIL comments on him laying flat or you holg the bottle high, or dont you burp him half way thru etc

ok going to try and get my boy to go to bed he is on floor playing and I am tired

Maybe just ask these unhelpful people if it really matters in the long run whether you burp Jack inbetween feeds.
    Haha, when he opens his HSC score letter, 'We're sorry to tell you that you would have gotten a score of 98.6, and could have done law or medicine, but your mum fed you laying flat and didn't burp you halfway through, so you get 47.2. Someone should have told your mum it would matter down the track'.
    Just ignore unhelpful people. They aren't helpful

Nelle-Sorry hun no 7/11's here. But I do know where you can buy a slurpee. I will hopefully have the stuff to you in the next 3-4 weeks. I'll let you know when I send it. I will also put a real estate guide in there. But it will only be for southern Tassie, not north. But I am biassed would much prefer to be down south.

Hope that everything gets sorted out Rach. Wowee clomid, I think I had some left but I think I threw it out. You must be feeling pretty emotional at the moment. I can remember how taking it made me feel, so I can totally relate, as can a few other ladies in here. Hope you get a BFP this month.

Love

thanks girls sorry to whine but..........anyway I feel a bit less stressed this morning just going to go with the flow and say nuh you can't feed him, and when FIL most likely starts on me, I am going to say he is my (our) son he is not a toy, feeding is my time etc

Rach

I know what you mean, I dont know what it is why everyone wants to feed babies, I dont like letting people feed her either. They feed so much better and less distracted when you do it yourself. Good to hear you are less stressed this morning mate. Fingers crossed Clomid does its work for you this cycle. I have two packets in my drawer.. mmmmmmm we arent ready yet I dont think..we are not actively TTC.

AnnaT - great news re DH agreeing on baby!!!

BBL for more personals girls Julia wants her solids!! our high chair arrived today must go and pick it up too!

Bel
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    annat - that's great news about the baptism. ggggrrrr at your mum, but great that IL's can make it! When will it be?
    Saturday July 7th. He'll be 9.5mths old by then, how bad is that We'll most likely be in Sydney a day or two before that as the inlaws want a look around. May as well make it a mini-holiday.

BBL bub is grumpy.

not bad at all Anna I'm thinkin gcombining jacks firstbday with his christening, that way only one party and the church out here does christenings on sat arvie at 4pm

That's not bad Annat! We're not doing anything for Riv! He's your kid, do what you want when you want!

Belle, as usual, Julia is gorgeous in her ticker pic! I'm liking everyone's ticker pics actually...might be time for an update for River's soon...we actually haven't taken any photos recently...norty us...wonder where the camera is.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast