Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

thank you girls all so much for all your thoughts and truely, I am alright. I am actually a little glad that it happened, especially with twins. Another learning curb for me. And please, dont stress about me any more, im good!
    Has any one heard of ELite Kids modelling? I must have sent in a pic of my kids or something cause they want me to go to an interview in Melbourne next month. Sitting fee is $25 per kid and then $580 portfolio and $385 per year to 'sell' your kid. Dont think i'll be doing that one.
    Rach - I hate other's feeding VY and your Jacks mum so they should just shut up. God people can be so rude! Kick them in the bum!
    Nelle - brain wave, if you move to tassy - open your own 7-11 joint, the nyou can have slurpies all day.
    Belle - yay on the new high chair
    Hello everyone else - MAUW's to you all
    Have any off you seen the new contreceptive ring on t.v? At least the guys can get a 'hoop' in if we got one. PMSL Dont think I could handle lthat though..I cant do tampoons let alone something like that.
    BBL need to pee

hey Maz :hugs:

yeah I saw that ring thing um no way, not that I need to worry but nuh couldn't do it

Maz i keep getting visions of it coming out during dtd on him. **** ring pmsl.

Anyone thought about the cervical cancer vaccine?

Love

Hi all,

Maz- How you doing? Hope you are getting some time to yourself. I haven't heard of this contraceptive ring thing, how is it supposed to work? So are you going to go to the interview to check it out? Those kids modelling places must make a fortune with charging all that for portfolio's and "selling" your kids.

AnnaT- We still haven't organised Ashleigh's christening, I keep saying how I need to do it but never get around to it.

Well we just got back from MCHN, Ashleigh now weighs 7.015kg and is 65cm long. She's doing fine. The nurse told me usually once babies are on solids for 8 weeks they start sleeping longer at night, so lets hope, I am counting the weeks!

ETA: Helen- I have thought about it. My mum had cervical cancer at 37 and had to have a hysterectomy. I wanted to know how much it costs, I think its free up to 26?

Helen - im crying ahh fooy I now have the same vision, that is just too funny.
    Rach - thanks again for the hugs hon but im the same OHHHHH
    Shell - im coping (sort of) in my usual weird way...just me. The new contro thing is a silicone ring that you put up your woo hoo and it releases a chemical much the same as the pill. You have to change it every 3 weeks and it looks HUGE!!!!!!! And re the modelling thingo, I wont be going, it will cost me $75 just for them to see the kids. PASS!
    there is a photo comp on the nuropean site if anyone is interested. You have to send in a pic (or email) of your child either smiling, sleeping or having fun...wonder if I can send in the pic of VY making her poo angel on the carpet?? PMSL

Maz,forgot to say that the taggy arrived and ruby likes it! I have to fight millana for it though as anything that arrives in the mail is her "party present". Another spin would to put different types of tags and such? ie) fat silk ribbon,felt? that fake fur stuff,some with rough texture like rope? Just a thought for your money spinner.
    Helen.had to have a chuckle re your doodle comment!!! Way to funny.
    Re the feeding,i do it all myself unless im out.Ruby tends to muck around when others do it.And i dont want it end up being a game at feed times.(LOL)

maz, i have been looking into the modelling thing for nicole it will cost me $500 to put her in, i send pics of her ( after advice from the girls here) and they all rang that day and wanted her in........i am going to qld in july so i might think about it after that, my eldest daughter did modelling when she was 4, and she did lots of work for bigw....not sure if you saw the pics of nicole but they are on my homepage. glad your felling ok.

helen..........wow love that **** ring PMSL

BBL kids just got home, and i have to do there assignmaents with them aarrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, just popping in as I wanted to give Maz a (((HUGE HUGS))), sorry to hear about your loss matey I hope yuo are making some time for yourself, or are getting losta squishy cuddles from your boys and Vy.

PMSL @ **** ring...too funny....trust you girls!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen.p View Post

Anyone thought about the cervical cancer vaccine?

Love
    my sister asked me this question today and well I am sought of up in the air you still have to have paps and such I dont know maybe if I ahve a girl but then I dont need to worry till she is in her teens so a lot more info will be available by then

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    Rach- good on your for sticking to your guns, i have a friend who has two kids a never sees them, they are always being baby sat, when she invites us over on weekends for poker nights she expects us to get our kids babysat as well, WTF i had these kids they are nmine and i dont like to palm them of all the time (actaully i hate having some one else what them!!) so i am saying long story short you are his mum and enjoy your time with him!! your IL had there own babies.
    thats sought of how I feel, I had him and I am not palming him off for anything, the first time I will be away overnight is when I am having our next baby, they also go on about holidays and stuff well **** no way this kid is mine and until he is old enough 8 + and says he wants to stay at nan and pops it aren't happening

your IL had there own babies
    ummm thats one of my arguments I am probably stressing over nothing but I am prepared

hi
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 22nd, 2007 at 06:21 PM.

check out my ticker my clever little man

kelly

Okies I am officially confused.

Paige was born on the 19th Sept, and her ticker says she is 6 months and 3 days old...as she turned 6 months on Monday, 19th.

Rach75 - your ticker is saying Jack is 6 months and 1 week old, but he was born 6 days after Paige...am I going dummer with age??

Just quickly about the vaccine for cervical cancer. I havent read the thread yet, but thought I would give you some info I found out from SIL tonight. You cant have the vaccine while BF or if you are TTC. So I dont think I will be able to have mine for free as I will be 27 5days after Eithan's first Bday and might still be bf. Personally I dont think I will be getting it. I have had 1 partner, my husband, and will continue to have pap smears anyway. I dont know I might change my mind. I was actually invited to join the testing for the drug, but was TTC and dont think I would do it anyway.

Glad to hear that I made you laugh Maz and that you are on the road to recovery.

Love you all.

Love

ok ticker fixed I didn't check the date it had and for some reason it had the 15th

helen ya still got to have smears even with vacine

Nessa thanks he finally did it my friend is the one who sat him up then tonight he did it again for a bit which was great

hello gorgeous ladies!!!

im back for good now!! yayyy

we are all settled in thank goodness!!

So now i have no excuse to not come on as much. I am going to make an effort to come on atleast once a day

My little miss is getting so smart and cheeky. She has learnt by herself to stand. She pulls herself up every chance she gets and stands there smiling and laughing at her new accomplishment. Yes we all think she will walk before she even crawls hehe What a little show off lol All i hear 24/7 everyday is DADDA DADDDAA DADDA
    no matter what she is doing she just says dadda on and on.

Well like father like daughter (refering to my avatar)

So what have i missed out on?? Too much i bet

Maz mwhaaaaaaazz a big kiss and hug to you darlin xoxox

Hopin you are all well!

xoxoxo

luv ambz

Hi girls.... eyes are hanging out of my head right now as Xander is not well. He has a fever and wont sleep unless I hold him upright. I'm a bit suss that he may have an ear infection, but I'm not too sure (be nice if he could tell me what hurts) - he keeps writhing in pain even in his sleep. Poor little guy.

Just updating, sorry no personals.

mm sounds like an ear infection.Does he go swimming? That can cause infections.Any waxy discharge from ears? Tugging at them? A dr maybe needed.Dont forget panadol if he needs it! Poor you anna have had a bad trot with the sickies lately.All the perth girls have!!! Something in the water...

NIce to see you back on here Ambz. Wow at Savanna standing herself up.

Anna-I hope that Xander gets better soon. I would take him to the dr just to get it checked out to make sure that it's not an ear infection. Goodluck.

Caddie-I hope that you are doing a lot better now and that the girls are being good for you.

Well I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Everything hurts. I feel slightly drunk from the pressure in my head. I think that maybe I have a sinus infection as I cant touch my face at all and I woke all last night with an achey face an jaw. I felt like I had been in a punch up. I feel nauseus, and have the trots. I am claustrophobic so am having troubles sleeping due to the really blocked nose. I lay down and then start to get panicky that I wont be able to breathe. I actually woke up yesterday morning unable to breathe, until I sat myself up.
    Eithan is getting better now, he has decided not to poo in his sposies anymore, just on the floor or in his cloth nappy. PMSL at Vy and the poo angel.

Better go.

Love

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast