Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #7

I think I'm going to go insane with this child. She's started feeding every 2 hours during the day now, and she was sleeping through the night (which lasted just over a week), but now wakes for feeds. She started waking just once for a feed, but now she's waking three times a night
    Gawd - that's "normal" over here! LOL. I hope she goes back to her old feed pattern soon for you... it is very draining feeding two hourly. Maybe she's having another growth spurt? I think Xander has just been on one big one since birth... he's just about to go into 00's... mainly for the length as suddenly he has gotten really long!

LOL anna, I was just thinking I haven't seen you!! I was hoping you'd pop your head in as Xander is about the same as Nina. Nina seems to be having constant growth spurts as well. My mum can't believe how she changes so much every week! Is Xander still feeding often through the night as well?
    I know what you mean about them getting long, Nina's still in 000, but not for long, some are too short for her. She's long and skinny. What is Xander's length now?

my god caitlyn has already outgrown some of her 000 outfits:eek:

Hi All

Jodi - I think he has actually grown more than 1cm , i think they made a measuremetn error in hospy.. So now that i will be having the same nurse measure him i am sure that we will have more consistant growth!

Alex is in 000 clothes and some 2nd hand wondersuits that are 00 as they are easier to get on!

Chrissy - hope that DH feels better, glad that your brother was able to talk and help things out .

Charli - isnt it always the way you get something exciting and then the kids do it for everyone else! It was still a special moment for you.. You got the 1st photo!

Adele - hope you had a bit more sleep!

Anna**- love the picture of Xander in the bath!

Time is going too quickly.. I keep thinking that it will be xmas in a minute and i have not done any shopping! Better start writing a list of things to buy.. !

xoxo to everyone !
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; October 24th, 2006 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling sucks!

morning chickens
    just a quicky to say hello and I cant get over how much everyones bub's are growing. Vyolett is starting to wear some 00 things cause she's a long streak of pelican $hit!
    sorry for now personals ive gotta hang the nappies on the line before I forget. Hope they should dry quickly in this bloody windy weather
    later lovies
    xxmaz

Hi LAdies,

Savanna has been such a good girl the last two days.
    My parents had her for the weekend and when mum dropped her back on Sunday night i was actually feeling really nervous to be left alone with her. its hard to explain but i kinda felt sickish cause i was worried she was not going to sleep again. I think her being at my parents mixed up her sleeping routine. i used to have to rock her to sleep in the bouncer then wrap her and transfer her to her cot once she fell asleep only for her to wake 5 mins later. But now i have stopped rocking her and just tap her in my arms. Before she would take atleast 2- 2 and a half hours to go back to sleep. now she has been having her feed and is back asleep within the hour or so. I hope im not jinxing it. But it has been fantastic and i hope this is going to continue!! She has her CHN appointment today so i cant wait to find out how much she has grown!

take care ladies

love
    ambz

Jodi_Lee - Xander was 63cm and weighed 5.54kgs last Tuesday. He only feeds two hourly during the day.. at night he feeds at roughly 2am and again at 5am-ish which he when he wakes up (after going to bed at about 10pm). He is only awake long enough to feed which is really good.

I've found the wondersuit sizing to be really off (by about a whole size).. but they never seem to fit Xanders' body shape anyway.

Charli - Good to hear Ambah is doing so well! Hurry up and put up a piccy of your pretty girl smiling

LittleP - Big Smacks to you for mentioning that dirty XMAS word!!! It is just coming waaaay to quickly. That piccy of Xander is my fave so far, I put a full size one of that one on my homepage.

Maz - How big is Vy now?

Ambz - Lets hope Savanna keeps up her current sleeping arrangements! Good luck at the CHN appointment today.

Belle - Where are you?

Wont be on much the next few days, and as of Friday wont have net access for 24 hours.

Bub and I are going to be staying in Sydney with my mother (yep dont ask) until the Army has a house available (hopefully before christmas for farks sake) while Dh is going to be working in Albury, pining away until we get there (wishful thinking maybe ) My mother has the net but its dial up so I will probably get the shytes with it very quickly, will pop in and update from time to time though!!!

good luck with the move anna (& staying with your mum) ... talk to you in a couple of days

Anna** - Xander is such a porker! Must love that booby juice. The wondersuits are a good fit for Nina as she's long & skinny. I find hardly any pants fit her.

ambz - you lucky thing, having no baby for a whole weekend. I would have been lost without Nina. I hope she keeps up the good sleeping routine

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    she's a long streak of pelican $hit!
    maz you crack me up!!

ainsleigh is still ok lengthwise (just) but her feet are too big! think she'll be in the 00 very soon. ainsleigh is weighing 5.24kg anna** .... and she is two weeks younger than xander! she is growing so fast... my poor dh is so shocked when he gets back from the mine.

good luck with the move annat...i am sure that dh will miss you and jett, even if he forgets to tell you so

poor ainsleigh only slept for half her normal sleep this morning as the poor thing had done a major vomit all through her cot. went and bought mattress protector today as she soaked the cloth nappy i had under her head. consequently i got none of my jobs done this morning (i had such good intentions!) but she has gone back down this afternoon which she normally won't do. hope she still sleeps well tonight!

hey girls,

i had riley weighed today and he has put on 460 grams in a week the little porker.
    had a good day i got to sleep for a while and got up to a clean house and no kids lol my borther had taken them to a friends house lol. so i went a finished the xmas shopping. glad thats done. Simon has to work back tonight till 9 pm grrr how are we ever going to get time together.

well i have to go and bath akira and then riley and then cook tea and get them both to bed. and then its bed for me.

jodi - it was nice taking to you. enjoy your massage and your outing with ur hubby.

seeya later

Adele

hello again ladies!

we are back from the CHN appointment and boy has savanna grown!!
    im so pleased to say that within two weeks she has grown from 51cm to 54cm and has also put on another 150 grams. She is now just over 4kg's
    so it must of been the growth spurt she was going through that made her restless at night. well im hoping thats what it was!

hubby and i decided we were gonna have a bbq tonight for dinner so off he went to the super market to pick up some meats. he rings me from there to tell me we will be having company now. he has invited over a whole bunch of our friends
    grrrrrr i wish he would ask me first!! bloody males!

oh wells it will give me a rest from cookin and it'll be nice to catch up with friends.

better be off to get ready

night night ladies and bubbies

xoxox

ambz

Hiya ladies,sounds like all the bubs are growing nice and fat! Well done.I have an appoint on thurs for the big weigh in.
    Annat,hope the move goes smoothly for you and you enjoy living over there.
    Our bestfriends are in a crisis at the moment.They split after 12 weeks of marrige and she is 10weeks preggers.The hubby is being a ***** and not being supportive and the 2 girls from her previous relationship he has wiped off and wont see them.(they call him dad) We think he has had some sort of stress/nervous breakdown. Its really terrible and aaron and i are at a loss as to what to do.Its a bugger.

Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been off the air for a while. Just reading through ...Rylee is now feeding two hourly during the day - don't know if it is my milk supply or if she is going through a growth spurt - she is 7 weeks today and am also thinking about giving formula for one feed to get my boobs a break and to see if she will go any longer. Also, Jodie Lee - I think you were saying about your bubs going out of routine when your DH is home on the weekend - how true is that - during the week I try and have a routine for Rylee and know her cries and what she wants and then when DH is home it all goes to pot....aarghhhh!!! Never mind.
    Talk soon & keep smiling....
    Laurin

Heath took me to the movies last night to see 'The Departed', and I have never seen a movie where soooo many people are shot dead!! The story line was pretty good, but my god were there some shootings & swearing. A couple of times I had to look away. I had a massage from MIL (she's a masuer sp?) before going to the movies which was fabulous as I've put my back out. And a big bonus for the night: Nina only woke once for feed which was at 3am. Unfortunately though, after that feed, she went back to sleep, but I couldn't. I tossed & turned until 5.30, then she woke again with Heath. So I'm buggered already!

ambz, rikki & adele - that's great that Savanna, Ainsleigh & Riley are putting on plenty of weight.

rikki - i think your ticker is wrong? You made me think hard about Ainsleigh age then!!

adele - it was great talking to you. Hope you're feeling good today. Did you get plenty of rest?

caddie - that's the pits about your friends. I hope it's not another woman or anything. If he is going through a mid-life crisis, hope he snaps out of it soon, for everyone's sake! to your girlfriend

Laurin - great to see you I'd say a growth spurt. Nina started feeding 2 hourly around 7 weeks as well. I hear you about hubbies spoiling all our hard work when they get home oh well, they do try though!

belle where are you?

hey girls,

had a good night riley only woke twice for a feed and he went back to sleep right after them so i think he has worked out that sleep is good .

jodi - i had heaps of rest. glad to hear you had a good night with heath. well done nina for only waking once. try and get some rest during the day.

hope belle gets her butt back on hear soon. I rang her yesterday and she sounded sad but i got her to laugh by telling her what akira did to the house yesterday lol.

hope everyone else is going good.

well im off to kindy then playgroup.

be back later

Adele

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast