Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #79

Of course vixstar!! Its been quiet here on our BB thread lately.Everyone has been sick or not the best.Hopefully you will be better soon too!
    My bday was good.I got lots of pressies! I was suprised.I got an opal and necklace form mum and dad.They got it in coober pedy on there travels.A gluten free cookbook thats so fab!,my cuttlebug and some dies,a new scrap album thats beautiful(it cost $63,my sis left tag on silly girl),some chimes,some homemade gluten free cookies,a gorgous fairy and a homemade scrap birthday reminder! and a handbag voucher. woohoo i cleaned up.lol
    No break from the girls but as aaron worked all day but then mum cooked me dinner.
    My girls have colds again so no swimming lessons today.I hate that as they are prepayed.I hate it when theyres not enough of me to go round! Does my head in at times.
    ok awol girls please come and say hello.We miss you rikki and anna! I know we have heard through others bout anna but rikki!! Have you gone to the BAHAMAS? woulnt blame you.lol this weather is Brrrr.
    Hows the sciatica maz?
    Ness,did teleahs spotty's go dry and scabby? Millanas have.I think it has cleared up some of them.
    Rach well done on the car!
    Laurin,how are you.You can talk here if you need to.Do you have msn to chat to any of us you feel comfortable with?
    ok going for now.

Vixstar.. hope youre feeling better soon.. YAY for Bailey walking! Yep we're officially TTC now, being this cycle has started. Im kinda scared, have never officially been TTC before as Jesse wasnt planned. So will see how we go!

Nessa.. haha yeh. I know what you mean, was very strange here too.. even bathing etc.. the house feels empty!

Caddie.. glad you had a good birthday.

Just uploaded some more photos to the gallery from Nessa's trip.

Hi all,
    THis is a bit of a me post. James and I are both sick. I have a throat infection, and he has an ear infection. We are both on AB's. Nelle, I am not going to come over tomorrow. I dont want to get you guys sick. I am putting a pre paid bag in the post to cover the postage of the liners. Is that alright?
    I have the funeral tomorrow for my friend's brother. It is a 3 hour drive from here. I am going to have to drag my sick little butt there, as I can't let my friend be there without me. Tim is taking the day off work and will look after James.

Oh and I dont think that I mentioned that on the weekend, Tim and I booked our trip to London. We are going in April for one month to stay with Tim's sister. So if anyone has any tips on how to cope with a bubba on a long distance flight, send it my way!!!

Aww Meg. What a bummer! When my house is actually clean for once! Haha. Sending a bag was a smart idea! Clever girl. All the best at the funeral tomorrow.

Caddie I'm so stoked you had a great birthday! An opal necklace sounds awesome!! I love opals.

Better go, stinky's got dirty pants.

Meg- Yay on booking your trip to London! How exciting.
    Hope you start feeling better soon and my thoughts will be with you and your friend tomor at the funeral.

Kell- Good luck with the TTC, just have fun with it all!

Caddie- Sounds like you did great with your birthday getting all that great stuff. How are you finding sticking to the gluten free diet? Does it get difficult at times? I know my friend who has the same thing goes thru "naughty" phases every so often with it.

Rach- Soon he will be running everywhere. It doesn't take long between walking and you having to chase them everywhere!

Vixstar- How you been, hows the pregnancy treating you? Feeling ok?

Sharleen- Next weekend sounds good to me for MSN party, I'll be there.

AnnaT- All the stress lately has prolly made you sick, hope you start feeling better. Sitting watching TV sounds like great idea.

Nelle- Now young lady I hope you are resting up and keeping up with all your fluids. And getting an early nights sleep!

Laurin- Big hugs, if you don't feel up to talking about things to anyone maybe try writing down how you feel. Sometimes that can help get things out and try to help sort out whats going on in your head.

Hello to everyone else. Hope everyone had nice weekends besides being sick!

I am just organising Ashleigh's christening, been writing out the invites and finally found an outfit I liked on e-bay. I originally wanted one of those long flowing gowns but then it occured to me that now she can walk everywhere it won't be too good so had to find one she could move about in.

Shell - maybe have a second pretty dress to change her into AFTER she's christened so she can walk?

So I went down the road to my friends place because she rang and told me that her and my other friend were making lunch for me to make sure I eat. So I stuffed myself with a chicken/lettuce sandwich and some yummy choc fudge cookies.

I so want more chocolate now though lol Have to go into my OBs and pick up the letter for the Army so I might do that when Jett wakes up and grab some choccy bickies while Im in there.

i'll try sharleen

man i am so my sister bought me a mobile ph last xmas well it is stuffed so i rang LG well as i dont have a receipt they go by serial number well the ph was built sept 06 so is out of warranty i am so ****ed then she gives me a service dealer # for somewhere in brisbane.....try them

AnnaT.. yummmmooo chocolate cookies!

Shar.. thanks for the baby dust hehe

Meg.. sorry to hear you are sick poor things. Oh wow.. if you see The Beatles there tell em i said Hi !! wink wink Id so love to go to London you lucky thing! Not sure about the flight, ask Nessa, though hers was only short.

Shell.. have fun with all the Christening stuff! oh yes true about the gown.. i bought Jesse's online somewhere, but was more of a jumpsuit thing.

when can you give kids peanuts etc, I am so worried, I gave Jack a yogurt museli bar for 1-3yr olds from heinz anyway I forgot what type it was so read the box and it contains traces of almonds cashews macadamia hazelnuts walnuts pecans &peanuts

ah Rach - Vy's been eating peanuts since day dot but Im pretty sure its 12 months onwards.
    I have so gone blank!!! DER MAZ wake [email protected]!!!!!
    Sharl's honey can you email me at my home email - [email protected] I have to email a pic of something
    This weekend sounds good for an MSN catch up..I'll bring the farts
    OMG SHell - whens the christening? I would do the 2 dress option aswell..easier for you and especially if its going to be hot.
    How are you going in this heat Chrissy?
    Annie woman were are you these days hon??? Anna - I hope that your resting up. I know your not online ATM and understand but doesnt mean im not thinking of you matie.
    Bel - thank you fdor your uplifting phone call matie...need I sya more
    Kell and Ness - I am so jealous of you 2...its great that you got together (thats ousnd ssuss pmsl)
    Nelle - 3 more weeks until we see each other...WOO HOO
    Helen - PMSL at your email...I was thinking...hmmm would love a holiday is this a hint
    Caddie - I forgot to send the parcel..I left it in Jed's car and it had something in it that went hot and gooey and ran through everything. I had to throw it out so will be making some more little things for a special little MIllana and I wont be leaving it in the dame car this time!!! I am so peeved at my self!
    I can finally put up VY's hair...ok so her little piggy tail is only about 2cm long but hey its up and it doesnt look like a major frizzed out afro now.
    Thats it, cant sit on this dame chair anylonger
    Sorry if I missed you, smack for it later

Maz thats cool.lol but i do know how busy you are and you should be resting! So please take it easy and im sure it will be great when i do get it.
    Im off to do a quick vaccum before hubby gets home so it looks like im doing something.lol

Haha Caddie, I try and make it look like I've been busy too! Even if it's quickly getting out of my pj's and putting the kettle on as Rans pulls in the driveway!

Heaven help me, I've got a killer headache so Rans is doing dinner, but being stubborn and wanting to do things 'his way'. I hope everything turns out okay! It's just risotto, which is fairly foolproof really. Not that he's a fool...just stubborn. River's going to eat some too...so we'll see how we go. It smells good so far, but I think he's only up to the garlic.
    Anyway, I'm glad he's cooking, he doesn't do much 'meal' cooking, just cheese on toast (though I have taught him to add sweet chilli sauce or chives), ham and cheese on croissants, and bowls of cereal. I'm starting to crack down though, because I'm still not feeling great, and also because of the way we've agreed to work, we share the work and he's used 'I don't know how' as an excuse for far too long, so I typed up a recipe book for him!
    Oh, he just asked me for some advice - things don't look so bad after all. Might go stop River for harassing him though...he's like a dog begging for scraps!

(sorry bout the me post...you know I'll be back later. )

ETA: Oh...now he's whinging that it's boring just standing there and stirring...anyone got a spare violin?

Nelle- Lol, I made risotto once and it took me an hour to stir all the bloody stock in and I whinged too. I never made it again!

Maz- We booked the christening for Nov 25th so only month away. When do you get your results from all those tests you had?

Rach- My mchn told me nuts and honey you can give from 12 months. I started Ash on peanut butter too.

Thanks girls for the ideas with the christening dress, Shar that would've been a great idea but cause I spent $50 on the dress I don't want to get another. Wish I asked sooner cause then I would've bought a nice flowy one and a cheaper underneath one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharleen View Post
    :.

Rach - Were you at Ross Gray Holden? That's about 2 -3 mins drive from me!!!! Oh and the peanut issue after 12 months is more a choking thing than anything - unless there's a possibility of an allergy.
    yep Ross Grey Holden bugger I wish I had known.......Jack and I were there for ages just sitting round while Jase and salesman went over everything....I think when we pick up the car it is going to be a flying visit.....as in pick up car and back home but I am sure I will get down there soon we having xmas in g'stone but hopefully will be down the week after to Agnes so I am sure we will head into bundy

Well, it tasted great, so all that time was worth it. River demanded his the moment he saw it, even though it was too hot, so I did a lot of food blowing! I only gave him one spoon that was too hot.

I thought it was ages before they could have nuts and honey! Interesting.

Shell, I think one short outfit is a good idea.

Yeh i knew the honey thing was 12 months but wasnt sure about the peanut thing. Though i think alot of things Jesse has eaten wouldve contained traces of nuts etc.. he just hasnt had peanut butter or anything like that yet.

Annie.. youre kids are gorgeous in those videos.

My legs are aching. Have been all day.. no idea why. Hmm...

thanks girls but everything I have read says 2 years for nuts and honey so I am surprised that a product for 1-3yrs has nuts in it, doesn't say may contain but says contains etc

also I have a intolerance for almonds hence my major concern, I am not allergic but if I eat anything that has almonds or almond meal in it I get bad stomach pains and feel off for a few days

hi girls,
    thanks for thinking of me. just been having some time out from bellybelly, but been thinking of you all. we are all good here. Ainsleigh started walking ten days ago. She is so cute and clever! I caught up with Anna two weeks ago and she is doing okay. My family arrive from Sydney tomorrow (cousins) so will catch up with her again soon.

Caddie - I have over an hour off every Wednesday from 12.30 - 2pm in Rocky. I have to be at Rockingham Beach by 2pm, so if you want to catch up one week that would be great (just me, as I am 'working'!)

We've just got back from a long weekend down South which was nice (not quite the bahamas though Caddie!)

Hope those who had birthdays had wonderful ones, that all the pregnant Mum's are doing well and that the TTCers are showered in babydust.

Laurin, hope you are doing okay... you sound a bit down in your last post. Feel free to email if you need to.

Hope Ains sleeps well tonight. We hung total blackout curtains in her room tonight, so hopefully she'll sleep later.
    Hi to Maz, Annie, Annat, Anna, Nelle, Chrissy, Meg, Kell, Laurin, Ness, Jodes, Rach, Belle, Ambz, Sharl, Shell and everyone else xxx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast