Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #81

my sister is in theatre

for healthy mum and bub

belle - I hope they can find suitable meds for Jeffrey. Try to take things easy. I know you want to ease the workload off Jeffrey, but at the same time try and think of yourself too. Think of number one, which is you.
    Good luck to your sis rach.
    caddie - that's great that you and dh are connecting again. It's always good to be on the same level and be friends as well as partners. I find if I feel I've lost touch of what Heath means to me, I have some me-time, do something different, get a grip on things, and then shower him with love and affection. Speaking of which, I really must do more of this with him.
    nelle - I'm curious, how do you keep River away from the xmas tree?

Nina is over her gastro now. All back to normal here. She's eating like a horse, I suppose she's making up for those days she didn't eat. Not much happening here today, just doing some boring cleaning, and might go shopping later. Heath bought me a dress last night for our xmas party which is in a couple of weeks. He's so good at choosing clothing, I totally suck at it! The benefits of him working at Menswear at Myer once I suppose.

Yay how exciting Rach! Hope it all goes well!

Shopping sounds fun Jodi, but Im trying to be good and not drive the car so much seeing as we live so far from town and petrol is way to expensive now days. Um, Im going to bug you now, where's a belly pic missy????? And happy 2nd trimester!!!!!!

Caddie - that canvas of Vy is fabulous! You are way talented, makes my pitiful effort at painting a beach scene for Rips nursery look like Jett made it

I added some more pics to my gallery if anyone is interested - a lovely nudie belly pic so you can all tell me whether Rips looks like he's engaged some more or not and a couple of Jett - where Ry found him sleeping the other day and some swimming pics from last night.

Speaking of swimming, I have to brag (sorry!) but Jett is just doing so awesome at lessons! Even the teachers cant believe he's never ever been a pool before he started going to lessons. He's almost ready to swim on his own with floaties on and is a champ at actually kicking his legs and moving his arms to propel himself under water. We're so relieved because I have been super slack about taking him swimming before this even though I had every intention of starting lessons from 3mths old and apparently its unusual for a child whose never been swimming before to be so comfortable in the water from day dot. Guess he was Nemo in a past life

Anyway Im off to put some party pies in the oven for lunch (my new obsession) and then fold some washing before Ry knocks off early to go have some injection thingy done (I have no idea what it is but it sounds not very nice - even after all the needles he's had to have from being in the military and having been on overseas deployment he still gets the heebyjeebies at the though of them poor thing).

belly pics, ok, I'll get Heath to take some piccies tonight. My belly always looks so much rounder and harder at night.
    That's great Jett loves swimming so much. I think it's so important for them to be introduced to the water at a young age.
    Party pies, mmmmm yum!! I think I have some in the freezer!

any news rach? ETA: woohoo!! congratulations on becoming an aunty again Rach!! Did she end up using the name you didn't want her to, was it the Rose bit?

she is here and doing good so far born around 10.30am will get details soon she is being weighed etc..........her name is Olivia Rose and she has dark hair and is so tiny mum said

just got anoother call she is 6lbs 12oz so tiny

OMG I have a neice
    Last edited by Rach75; November 20th, 2007 at 11:11 AM.

no Jodi they were talkign bout using Ella which is what we want to use

Rose is a family tradition well sought of she is the 4th from our lot of first cousins to use Rose

That's good she didn't use the name you wanted to then.
    6lbs 12oz, how cute! Nina was 6lbs 9oz, and I remember that was sooo tiny.

yeah for us 6lbs 12oz is tiny her first ethan was 8lbs 12oz Isaac was 1 oz of 10lbs
    and Jacob was 8lbs + ??? not 100% sure

I know I shouldn't be on here, just saying HI! Feel a bit ill, but stacks to do...sheesh it's humid here at the moment! How's the weather for everyone else?

Yeah, sorry bout the pics, I'll let you know when I get around to it, hopefully won't take me too long!

As for the Christmas tree, it's on the coffee table in the corner, so a little higher already, and the shatterproof balls are nearer the bottom...but I just growled at Riv when I heard him playing, and I guess it just wasn't that interesting...it's right next to his play area, so there's probably more interesting toys there. So yeah...he pretty much leaves it be. Not sure if that'll be the case once presents start going under there though...

Be careful of the party pies Jodi, Ive got wicked heartburn after eating a few.........well 7 actually..........

Yay congrats Aunty Rach! Jett was 6lb 8oz and I thought that was small.

Its fricken hot hot hot here Nelle, I have the a/c on AGAIN. Im not doing very good keeping to my 'only using it when I absolutely have to' rule............thankgod it doesnt send our elec bills sky high.

Haha Jett was so funny before, he was sitting in Ry's lap while he was home for lunch and watching his boxing on the comp (he's a mad keen UFC fan and I must admit I get into it a bit sometimes lol The guys are hot!) and Jett kept saying "oooooooooooooooh owie Mama oooooooooooooooh" and pointing at the screen He also says 'oooooooooooooooh' when he falls over/hurts himself or does something naughty. So cute, you dont realise just how much they take in of what you say/do. I must say 'ooooooooooooh' all the time when he's naughty/hurt.

there is a pic on my gallery of miss Olivia

Congratulations on your neice rach! What a cutie with those cheeks! I remember millana having cheeks like that.Ruby unfortunatley had no spare fat at all and was a scarecrow at 5 1/2 pounds.
    7 paarty pies annat! You will turn into one soon.Your belly is so compact.
    Nelle hope you feel better soon.
    Jodi,wow on your hubby picking a dress out! Is it a sexy one.lol
    Not much here,ruby has a cold.Im really peeved because yesterday when i went to pic up from creche a kid with a green nose was trying to wipe rubys nose with her tissue!!! That is why she is sick now.IM so angry because we just got over colds.Makes me wonder wether to take her back.
    I wonder how ambz and savanna are? We havnt heard from you in ages and ages!!!

just spoke to my sister she is doing good a little tired but dieing fo rthe spinal to wear off so she can go see Olivia

her apgars were 10 and 10 nic was 36 + 2 weeks pg so great scores

and 6lbs 12 oz is tiny for us, nics smallest was 8lbs 7oz

They're great apgars scores rach. Well done on your sis for baking such a healthy little girl.
    OMG anna, 7 party pies!! I only ate 2!
    Yeah Caddie, the dress is pretty sexy, it shows off all my assets (boobs and belly!) lol
    How annoying at what happened yesterday. I hate it when there are other sick kids at Nina's daycare, cause then I know for sure Nina will get it too. Like the gastro she had last week, apparently another bub had it but the daycare staff failed to tell the other parents! gggrrrrrr at them all!!
    nelle, it's hot here, but it's summer, so Cairns is just naturally a very hot place. We have our a/c on every night without fail during summer, and occassionally during the day as well. Just depends on whether we can cool the place down with the fans on, or not.

well speaking of boobs and belly, my belly is there but my boobs are heading south.....must have to remeber to wear a bra might hold them for a while...........
    congrats rach on your neice.
    i made some homemade sausage rolls today and i have the wost heartburn, but gee they were so yummy.

i am about to upload some pics of caity.......

Rach.. congrats on your niece!! Oh thats nice to know its possible to have a smaller baby after having a big one! After my 8lb 9oz boofhead!

Chrissy.. yummmmmooo i love home made sausage rolls.

can anyone remember the new girls name that was here a few weeks back...were is she???????

sorry been slack just so dame tired today.

Woo Hoo Chrissy on your belly honey!!!!

Kell - I just aquired some nice dark blue fleece...hmm slippery when wet comes to mind

GOd, I dont know what the hell I was going to say now!!!!

lilmky it was maz, she hasn't posted in here since beginning of November. I wonder where she's gotten to?
    Love the belly pic chrissy! You're looking great! I think that fact that my boobs are a DD/E cup are the only reason they're not heading south yet, but wait till I've finished having all my kids. Boob job/uplift here I come!!
    gotta go eat again, bbl

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast