Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #81

Yeah I figure she isn't going to waste away if she doesn't eat for a while. She has plenty of fat stored. If I was to ask Heath to clean up, he'd look around and say, 'clean what, it's already done'. He has no idea about cleaning the house!

Jodi - Good that she is keeping water down.

Shell - I hate the hot weather. IT is really muggy here at the moment.

well MIL decided that she actually wants to see her grandson, and has decided that they want to visit today at 5pm. What a silly time to visit, considering that 5:30 is dinner for James, and then we eat not that long after that (maybe 6:30) I told Tim to tell them that I am not cooking them dinner and that they can go home and cook their own. (Can you tell I am still $hitty with them???!!!!) They are the wost visitors. FIL expects we to wait on him and bring him cups of tea and biscuits. He has diabetes and is not meant to eat all the crap that he does. So I have hidden the biscuits and I will tell him there are none left. It is not unusual for him to eat the whole packet.
    And I know that I am now just having a B*tch, but what does he always have to come here, then go off and spend about half hour in the bathroom, and do a huge poo here!! That is something that I would never do at anyone else's house.....

Meg thats hilariuos! Sorry but i agree about the poo! Who does that unless your like busting.lol My god id be too embarrassed.What about the smell.Sorry im still cacking it! Stupid time to visit i agree.GOODLUCK.
    Maz did you get my mobile picture?
    Jodi hope nina recovers soon. Ruby and millana both cant handle milk when sick too.I water it down. Like 1 scoop of milk for 180mls of water.
    Shell your hubby sounds like a dream.Mine is working heaps at the moment so not much help.
    Ok better go.Had a good day.More scrap supplies were bought and girls behaved.We went out to lunch too.

Awww Meg, haha. Hope it's all going well for you.

Hope Nina gets better real quick Jodi.

Good on your df Shell, I find when boys get in the mood to clean, it's like everything at once hey! Just not often enough.

Just recently got home from pretending to sew with Maz and some other girls, very fun. She was a very hot mama in an awesome butterfly top! Love it!
    Almost fell asleep on the drive home though! I'm so not a good driver when pregnant...

ETA: More scrap supplies Caddie! Haha, you need to get to scrapaholics anonymous or something!

I know nelle! I spent $100. On stamps! I am terrible and i do need to go.lol
    Well i suppose maz didnt answer her mobile if she had visitors! What did u make nelle?
    I am making homemade pizza. Coeliacs one of course but im having pesto,boccochini,tomato,basil and mozzarella on top. A vegan one.mmm better check it.

Wow Ness, that's a huge day! Hope you're not too sorry about it tomorrow!

Just made some cloth wipes Caddie, nothing exciting. Figured the boring stuff would be more interesting if I did it with other people around!

Enjoy your pizzas girls!

Nelle- Sounds like a fun day was had, the heat wouldn't help either with you getting sleepy on the drive, did you have to travel a long way?

Ness- Wow that sounds like a very productive day! At least once its all sorted you will feel alot better. I know when we moved and threw all this stuff out I realised that getting rid of clutter made me feel less cluttered in my head iykwim.

Meg- God I had to laugh at the poo part! And I agree with caddie, I'd be too embarrassed.

We didn't do much today, went down local cricket as we do most sats. Few of Df mates play. I rarely watch it just chat to everyone else thats down there and watch Ash running around, think I only ever see like 10 secs of the actual game.

ETA: Nelle, I just saw your xmas tree, it is like in Myers I was so impressed, mine never turns out that good (think I drown it in too much tinsel!) How does River go with it? Does he pull stuff off?
    Last edited by shellbell3; November 17th, 2007 at 07:46 PM.

Hi guys

Boy WOOOOOOOHOOOOO Chrissy

Jodi-Sorry to hear the Nina is not well.

CAddie-Hiya

Maz-HIya me needs to order a christmas nappy, will be in contact with you soon. But dont worry if you dont have time.

Hi everyone else, am on my sisters laptop and it keeps doing funny things, driving me bats.

You know what I have missed you guys all sooooo much. I cant say enough how much you all mean to me.

Love

Helen cant wait till ya get your computer back so you can have a real chat.Hope all is well.
    Hubby is trying it on! lol he even mentioned babies.Whatb hubbies do for sex.Lol Pity its that time of month.Iv even had Ab's which is a no-no? if you dont want a bubs.Doesnt it mean the pill wont work?

Caddie.. yep, anitbitoics work against the pill so theres a chance like youre not taking it at all that youll get pg. Or well in my case with Jesse, i didnt even need the antibiotics.. i fell pregnant just on the pill itself!

Helen.. hope youre back soon hun.

We are waiting until next weekend to put up the tree (DH is off next weekend). I usually have it up on the 1st November! Hehe so its a late one for me!

Ness.. i need to do one of those super clean outs soon. Maybe in a few weeks

Meg.. oh dear that would pee me off. I guess im lucky, its only 1 half of my IL's that drives me up the wall. I actually really like my FIL.

Jodi.. hope Nina is better today.

I cant seem to shake this cold, its driving me batty. Was awake all night last night coughing!
    Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ........

Hi Girls

hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

nelle, im hearing you on your rissoto burp, i feed caity garlic bread the other day, and god did she stink afterwards, not her backside her burps.
    kelle, hope you start getting better soon
    nessa, what a bummer about your scan, must be a boy to be a little pain in the but
    caddie, lol at dh comments about babies
    helen, nice to hear from you.hope the family are well.
    shell, my xmas tree never looks any good either, as i leave it up to my kids these days to put it up, and they have no idea, anyway its one less job i have to do but this year i will put mine up on xmas eve as caity will not leave it alone.......when all my other kids were little i had one of those wooden paypens, and i just put the tree and pressys in there and they couldnt touch it.....i need another one just for the xmas tree.
    meg..gee your IL sound like fun, how rude doing a huge sh** in your toilet.......i hope you managed ok.
    jodi, hope nina is getting better for you.
    maz, wow not long now, im on the search for some new cloth nappies
    annat, how you going hun
    ambz, where are you?
    laurin, hope your move is going well
    belle, going to st ives today, i will have to arrange something for next trip, how is julia? getting better?
    anna, im thinking of you hope your ok.
    rikki, how is aisleigh? hope your ok.
    merrie, does anyone know what happened to her?
    rach, hope your sister is ok, and i love your poo story
    chrissyt, hello lurker.

god i hope i didnt forget anyone, smack me now if i did.........sorry

Look now you can all "see" what I look like!!!
    What do you think of the AV???

your looking rather sexy meg

So are you Chrissy!!
    Look at your tummy!!!!

Meg oh i love your ticker! How hot are you!!
    Chrissy too! oooow belly!!

Rowrrrr girls! Mmm that's all I have energy for...please forgive me, this has been a flat out weekend! xo Hope you all keep well til I pop in next.

Hi ya girls - im so exhasted so im going to have to make it short cause my bump groove in the bed is calling me.
    Caddie - I got the text last night and OMG it is BEAUTIFUL - you have so grown in scrapping in the last few months its not funny...you really need to send in some of your work to some of the mags woman!!!!
    im so sorry I didnt get back to you..will explain little bit down
    Jodi / Kell - got to the fisher price site and look up look and learn kitchen...Jed said she played with it all weekend.
    OMG at thses new Av's girlies...looking SEXY honeys!!!!
    AHh brain dead!!!
    My drama for the weekend - went back to inlaws and fell down their stairs from the first floor and fell straight on my big butt. Have been having braxtons all day and having major swelling of my feet and hands (something that I dont get in my pg's at all) so trying to take it a bit easy. What does it mean whe you wake up through the night with pins and needles in your hands and fingers and they also feel like their 10 times bigger then they are???? some one please educate a stupid woman!!!!
    AND
    I must add - Nelle has no BUMP!!!!!!! but she did look very ravashing in her blue dress!! Bugger she is!!!
    ok bed is calling me and i need to SLEEP!! another big day infront of me tomorrow!!
    Mauw hon's

Maz- Hmm, maybe you did some nerve damage when you fell onto your bottom. Maybe you should pop into the Drs just to get checked over, see everything is ok.

Well I was just in car accident. Just been crappy day, busy at work, I'm getting sick, got a sore throat then driving home some guy mustn't have looked in his blind spot and just hit my car. the front is banged up abit and whn I got home I realised the radiator is leaking. Then he tried to tell me its partly my fault cause he indicated! wtf, he was right next to me so how would I see him indicate, secondly he thought I'd come out from another street so obviously he had no idea what was going on around him. I'm all shaky and upset. Hopefully he will pay up and not stuff us around. I am taking no blame what so ever.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast