Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #81

Okay, so technically I've already gone to bed, just got up to pee, but HUGS Shell, a crash is no fun at all. SO super glad you're okay though! Hopefully that guy will be decent too. Totally not your fault babe.

And Maz (with a lovely compact bump!) I DO have a bump...I DO! It was just camouflaged under that dress. I am so loving dresses and skirts at the moment, I swear, I'm never going to wear pants ever again!

Oh and way to go Ness on your cleaning!

Carpal tunnel syndrome is what your thinking of Maz

Shell, ugh on the car accident, what a $^%*&.

Nelle, bump piccies puhleeeeeeeeeeeease?????

Maz - A call to the doctors in order I think. Best not to take any chance with Sunshine.

Nelle - I owuld love to see some bump pics too.

AnnaT - What's the update on your Sydney stuff?

Shell - Maye give a call to the police and make a police report, as it sounds like he is going to be a bugger. I have had an accident where someone tried to change the story, and then I ended up being found 1/2 fault even though it was clearly her fault. So my advice is to make a police report asap, so that you have something in writing.

Ok off for a run. Might take the dog as well as the pram. have to get moving as it is already getting hot here.........................

I thought if u got carpel tunnel,swelling all of a sudden is a no-no? Get it checked maz just in case its pre eclampsia. ok well if you like the canvas i will send it.
    Shell,what a loser.Make sure he dont worm his way out of paying.Have you contacted your insurance company.
    House cleaning sounds good ness.I need to do more here but too busy looking after girls and scrapping.Naughty me.
    Ive woken up with a sore throat.Im hoping i just slept with my mouth open.I just got over being sick.Bummer.

Uh it isnt happening Meg, long story short my hubby's bosses are stalling so we have no choice but to cope with a disaster here. Im mad as all he!! though so heads will roll.

Morning girls, thanks for all your kinds words you are wonderful.

Julia has been really sick this weekend with the cold and now both Jeffrey and I have it too

Maz - hope you are ok hon, how you feeling today?

Gotta go back to bed dropped Julia at daycare as she is feeling a little better today unlike me and Jeffrey who are home sick.

BBL

Bel
    xxx

AnnaT.. OMG 6 weeks 6 days to go?!?!?! Holey moley, where did that time go?! Thats crazy!!

Shell.. oh dear im glad your ok though.

AnnaT - That sux, you think that they would be more family orientated. I was always under the impression that they were. I know if that was the situation with Tim as a paramedic, they go all out to accomodate families. When I had PND they told Tim to take as much time off as he wanted to stay with me, and they kept paying him. He spent a month off with me, then broke his neck and had another 3 months off!! Again they were awesome. They offered peer support to me as well as driving me and Tim to appointments etc.

Belle - Rest up.

This thread has been fairly quiet lately.... sharleen, Vix, Rikki, Annie helooooooooooo???

I know that Lauren, Helen and Anna won't be around for a while, but Hi anyway

Hello to everyone else.

Kell - How is your order for a PINK one going??

Rach - You must not be far off getting your new car.

Caddie - Haha. I sleep with my mouth open sometimes and get a sore throat!!!

Off the the shops this afternoon. Got to get my seafood order in for Christmas. My run this morning was pitiful. I got a stitch, so it was more like a fast walk.

Its not the whole Army thats the problem, just the idiots down here. They go on and on about wanting the best for their soldiers blah blah blah but dont actually want to do anything. Either way Ive resigned myself to just having to tough it out. Once Ripley is born it will get a whole lot better because I'll be feeling back to my normal self physically and the worry of whether he's ok or not will be gone. Im just hoping I cope ok with the two boys and the depression doesnt turn into PND. My biggest issue is feeling guilty, about Jett and my hubby having to deal with all this and with my not-so-nice self right now. All par for the motherhood course though I guess.

Kell, yeah its actually 6 weeks and 3 days to go now if I make it til my induction Feels like forever but it isnt. Im still sooking about missing Bon Jovi lol BUT I jokingly told Ry the other night that we might have to give Ripley 'Jon' as one of his mn's to forever remind him of what I sacrificed to bring him into the world and he actually said if I wanted to I could So I think we might go with Ripley Jon something as his name. How nerdy am I hahahaha

Ugh its soooooooo hot but Im trying to be good and not use the a/c too much (we have ducted and its blissful!) but Im swelling really badly lately, so much that Ive had to remove all jewellery and forgoe wearing shoes and socks unless I absolutely have to. Will be curious to see if my BP is still ok at my appt on Friday.

Anyone else's bubs drinking more now its hot?

Gee time is flying annat! You just have to think of the positive that you are all a family together and soon hopefully once bubs was born you can get back to your happier self. Where are the belly shots!
    Meg,pretty spunky in the av!
    Ness my house is far from spotless.Ive been putting the finishing touches to vy's pressie as maz is always sending little things our way and i feel it should be my time.I will upload to the gallery and tell us what you think.Its not picasso but ok for a little girl to dream and look at.
    Maz,hope you are ok.Hows the swelling and braxton hicks?
    Belle hope you and jeffery get some much needed rest.
    All good here,swimming lessons went well,aaron and i are connecting again which is nice and ruby loved her 1hr visit at the crehe at the swimming pool. Ok back to doing my chrissy gifts.

Belly pics are in my Gallery Cads

Thanks for the thoughts girls. Df rang him today and he is going to call his insurance company sometime in next few days. I thought he should be doing it today but anyways Df said he was being co-operative and agreed with version of events so hopefully we won't have trouble. If we do i do have comprehensive insurance so i can go thru my own.

AnnaT- Wow your bump has popped right out, can't belive you and Maz are due so soon! And Ambz too, she was due in jan too wasn't she? Sorry to hear the army is giving you trouble, hopefully you'll start to feel better and things will settle down.

Belle- I think I'm getting that cold too, have blocked nose and sore throat. How all you going with it? How is Julia going with settling into daycare? She okay with it? Ash lately has started getting upset when I drop her at IL's its like shes learnt now when she goes there I leave.

Nelle- Proove that bump to us with a piccie!

Maz- everything ok there?

I am hot today, had enuff this heat plus by sun going to be hot again and we have Ashleigh's christening plus BBQ afterwards going to be horrible in 33 degree heat cooking a barbie!

Hi girls

Bit of a me post girls, will come on tomorrow and try attempt personals when im better.

Well I took Jeffrey to the cardiologist today, he did an ecg stress test on his heart and ultrasound (echo test they call it), thankfully his heart is normal, but they need to find a drug that is effective for his high cholesterol that doesnt make him sick or have chest pains or liver not functioning so he is trying another new drug. This being the 4th one and will see what happens.. Also more monitoring on his BP too as its high... must be all the stress... im trying to do more so less stress on him.

Meg - how ru mate, lets catchup on msn mate when u have time?

Shell - Julia's doing well at daycare, but each time I get to pick her up (2 times so far) she crys her ass off, apparently its a guilt trip thing the carers say.. most kids try it...she had a really good day. I usually wait until shes comfy before I leave took 1/2 hour this morning but its only her second time. Might be too protective lol. Hope you feel better soon mate.

MAZ - hope u are feeling ok after your fall hon, thats not good. Thanks for the chat today! your a legend!

AnnaT.. haha that would be cute. Jesse's middle name was going to be 'John' after John Lennon (DH wanted it) but i said nah.

Meg.. its coming along hehe time will tell i guess

Belle.. hope they sort out everything with Jeffrey and his cholesterol.

Sooooo hot! Am over it already!!!!

my neice is going to be born tomorrow

very quick hello the new car is so nice, we have to wait for canopy we get it in a couple of weekis

ok gone

I'm not sure I could name my kid after someone recently famous - I know I'd find out something dodgy they did later on and be like aww man! Hehe, this is from someone who has a kid everything thinks is named after River Phoenix!

Belle, The Verve sing 'the drugs don't work', but I hope that's not the case for your husband! You take care of yourself too hon.

Shell, maybe you need to go for a visit to the inlaws one time when you stay there? Then again, I bet she's fine once you're gone, cos I see Rans walk out the door, Riv WAIL like he's never coming home again, and then I say Oh look Riv here's a toy and he's like 'what dad'?
    At least you have aircon in your new place don't you? Do you? That would make such a difference!

Our aircon died today, I yelled Raaaaans, he came and plugged it into a different plug and it worked! We don't have any idea why it worked though, haha. The unit's one that goes in the window (potentially 400 years old), and the afternoon sun was on it, so perhaps it switches off when it gets too hot? No clue. Hope for the landlord's sake it doesn't blow! Then again...perhaps it'd get replaced with one that was actually energy efficient!

Oh yay for connecting Caddie! It's so nice to connect hey, you remember 'hey, this person I happen to live with is my best friend!' Haha.

Shoes and socks suck Annat, just have a couple of pairs of thongs! Have you been wearing pants much? I've been living in dresses and skirts, it's the BEST! Floaty and breezy...though a bit risky on a windy day...
    At least with the move, you KNOW what's going on now, you couldn't plan or prepare too well with all that indecision could you? At least you can get ready now you know what's happening.

Which reminds me, Maz...we need to chat to our Hav dealer soon, I'm due (read: I want some more) for a new pair. Oh, and did you figure out your numb hands? I thought 'surely she doesn't have PE', you totally didn't look swollen to me on the weekend. Keep an eye on yourself though.

What did you decide about the job Meg? I haven't forgotten about your stuff! I just want to do a little something extra...but I do things at less than half the pace of everyone else I know!

Oh, right a bump piccie. Spose I could. I'll chuck it on my blog I guess, that's the easiest way for me, I'll let y'all know when it's done.

I might not get on tomorrow, I've got my Tupperware party tomorrow night, so I have to clean the house so I can pretend it's that clean all the time. Nah, I'll probably be on for a 'break' sometime hey.
    Last edited by Nelle; November 19th, 2007 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Oh, it was all out of order...

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeelle, Im anxiously checking your blog over and over to find this mysterious belly pic. Isnt a bored heavily pregnant woman awaiting a belly pic that ISNT her own more important than housework????? By the way 2 questions - hows Operation Keep-Riv-away-from-the-tree going and where did you get that awesome sling?

We have a new word - kitty. I had it yelled at me (whilst he was gesturing to the picture of a cat in one of his books) when I went to get Jett up for the day.

He's having a nap now so Im turning on the a/c and having a cool shower. I really need to do some cleaning, Ive atleast vacuumed today though. If I can unload and reload the dishwasher and fold/put away some washing I'll feel Ive accomplished something.

BBL.

Changed vys canvas,tissied up the castle and put a princess crown on her.Well she is a princess!lol
    Nelle,by havs do you mean the thongs?
    Hope the drugs work for jeffery belle. What a bummer the others make him sick.You shouldnt be stressing yourself out more though helping out.What does he do for you to help out? Do you both have time alone to do things?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast