Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #83

AnnaT - im glad to hear that your alright and Ripley f course. try and take it easy, I know easier said then done. I did tell you you had dropped. Keep them legs closed really tight!!!!
    Anna - i am so glad you are finally getting some sleep woman! I cnt wait to chat to you tomorrow. BH - ah little cow has a samari sword twisting its way out of my smoo!!!!
    BBL have a naughty girl who keeps going into the new shower and im scared she's gonna break my new shower screen

Last edited by maz; November 28th, 2007 at 03:36 PM.

Caddie- After giving birth and going thru all that now I don't care who sees me in my underwear! I'm sorry to hear bout that friend of yours, how is she holding up?

Kell- We might be taking Ash to santa this weekend and I was wondering bout if she'll sit with him, prolly not! Hopefully you won't get any m/s. With Ash I didn't get til 7-8 weeks.

AnnaT- Hope your resting up! Yes it is nurse Rochelle orders!

Belle- Hopefully we can catch up friday, will be great! Nelle, if your around are you free Friday morning for a catch up? Anyone else in melb?

Maz- Back pack option great idea, like you said its out of the way, easy to carry round.

Well Ash is in bed now thank god, we have had a terrible arvo with her crying, whinging, me and Df have been in bad moods cause now our microwave has stopped working, our air con we bought for Ashleigh's room has pieces missing, still trying to work out crap with my car.

James and Ash should have been locked in a room together today. James was also a little sook this afternoon.

Friday morning sounds good Shell, Nelle what u doing on Friday| do you live near Mt Waverley| I know where The Glen Shopping centre is if you want to meet up there Shell n Nelle!

Belle- How bout Chadstone, just cause its easier to get to for me, and still near you? If Chadstone no good i can come to The Glen. What time should we make it?

Hey Shell, would it be ok to go to the Glen? cant really drive that far at the moment as I seem to have got a sore eye from Julia gotta go back to the doc tomorrow morning for antibiotics for the eye, frig hope its not conjuntivitis like she had. If you cant do the Glen, I can ask my MIL to drive us to Chaddy..so let me know.

ETA - time, how about 9.30 or 10am outside Pumpkin patch! I know where it is lol ?

Cant wait to meet you and ASH!!!!

Thats fine, I just realised anyways it works well cause i gotta go not far from there on friday anyways to buy Ash some sleeping bags.
    Yay, I'm looking forward to finally meeting someone off BB!
    Hope your eye is ok, just let me know what time suits you on friday.
    Nelle, hopefully you can make it too.

Cool so The Glen it is!!! YAY!!! how about 10am outside pumpkin patch!!!

cant wait to meet ya too! and Nelle! let us know if you are free to you and Riv!!!

Are you girls crazy?!! 10am!! I'll definitely see what I can do, but you're pushing the friendship with the insomniac lady!
    (Yes, didn't get to sleep til 3 last night, til I think I passed out from overdosing on that sleep spray or something, haha.)
    Pretty sure The Glen is closer to me than Chaddy anyway? So that works well. There's a Max Brenner at The Glen too.

And River should have been in that grumpy room tonight too! Trying to get ready for a tupperware party (yet another one!) and he's following me around wailing and mumma-ing. Climbing up my leg the moment I stand still, so I had to untangle myself before moving on. Sounds like he's out to it now though.
    Like I (hopefully) am about to be!

Belle, Ok 10am it is, can't wait! Have an early night tonight Nelle, start spraying early! ooh and I love Max Brenners.

Ok off to work for me soonish, oh and don't forget house tiny tearaways on this morn Kell and Meg. (And whoever else watches)

oooooh Nelle - cant wait to meet ya!!!! Max Brenner - chocolate???????????????? yummo

Shell - great! cant wait to meet ya too! whats the tiny tearaways?

Hello to everyone off to South Yarra to meet a family friend! take care all.

Bel
    xxx

Millana is 3 today! My girl is getting more grownup each day. Got mum and dad coming over for dinner and she has a hj's party on sat. I was over doing bday parties myself! Next yr it will be a kindy one!
    Ok better go and keep the kiddies entertained!

happy 3rd bday millana

omg i am sp peeved right now, i was supposed to ring RE for b/t results and what we were going to do regards to clomid etc...well i started ph at 4.20pm was told to ring 4.30pm anyway # was engaged put it on redial and it stayed engaged for a hr i even rang ivf clinic next door they were engaged rang hospital where located engaged as well, so i ring this morning RE is out of office till possibly 11am mon when he may be in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLANA!!!!!

Well we just got home.. so buggered so gonna go rest. BBL

Happy Birthday Millana

Hope you get is sorted out Rach- hugs.

Hope you girls enjoy your meet-up tomorrow. Hopefully I can hook up with you some time next week.

Love

Happy birthday Millana.

As much as I would love you meet you guys. 10am at The Glen is a near impossibility for me. I would have to leave home at 8am just to make it on time! If I still lived over near my mum's it would have been fine. Have a great time tho.

Rach - I would be pi$$ed too!!

Happy birthday Millana...OMG 3!!! were is the time going????? HJ have the bet kids parties and they are so CHEAP!!!!
    I am jealous you girls are meeting up tomrrow. If it didnt hurt me to drive, I would even consider crashing your meet up. I cant even drive to Coles (2 km's down the road from em) in Jed's car anymore and thats a stationwagon.
    Jed and I decided to get one of those pools out of the target catalogue today for $69. I should refrase that, my brother wanted to know what to buy the kids for christmas and said look I'll jsut giv eyou the $$ and you pick it...yeah thanks Klaus!! (his name) so against Jed's hmmm advice, I went and put one on raincheck. I got a cover for it for $14 aswell and I kow we have some timber and iron around the back to make a temporary fence around it. who knows if all else fails, I might even give birth in it...PMSL
    Going to go and hide the basketball ring that Jed's parents bought the kids for christmas now (I had to pick it up from Rebel sports) and watch the las of Dr Phil with a cuppa

ETA - rach, ring them every 1/2 an hour..they willg e tthe hint...bloody pr!cks!!!!

forgot to mention Jack 10th tooth came thru yesterday right bottom 1st molar 2 down 2 to go, I think the top ones same will be thru soon

I am going to bake some goodies today white, xmas, mini rocky road cups, coconut balls and some melt in the mouth vanilla bickies

also got to prepar a tupperware pizza, having mums group tomorrow here, only 3 girls can make it but oh well, thats plenty

I am finding lately I am going back to my roots and cooking a lot more, (I used to be a chef!! did I ever disclose that here ) jase is really happy with me making things from scratch rather than packet mixes etc

I have been so busy this morning before 8am I had washed vac and shammied the crewman (bloody road works) washed dog put a load of washing on the line, came in to clean up as Jack woke so jumped in shower with him, gave him breakie and eventually his bottle, vac floors inside now to hang out towels and throw anither load of clothes in washer then head to shops for some odds and ends then home give jack lunch and hoepfully he crashes and I can get cracking with making goodies

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast