Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #85

Laurin- Merry xmas, enjoy your time away. Be great to meet you when you get here in Feb.

Kell- My megasketch is just like a magna doodle, just a different brand, whats a nana smoothie?

Maz- Hope you got some sleep!

Adele- Great to hear from you. merry xmas. Hope all is going well with you and your family.

Jodi- Can't wait to hear bout your scan, hopefully the can give idea of the flavour.

jodi scan is at 9am, so she should know by now what floavour she is having, thats if bubs behaves!!

Ness that is good news.

Merry Christmas to you too Laurin.

Nana smoothie is short for banana Shell.

How many weeks is Jodi? I'm losing track of these things (I'm losing track of everything!).

Hope the shopping's going well Maz, I'm paying for my errands yesterday pelvis-wise. Plus I've already been out today to a rehearsal. Though I didn't shower. Was I supposed to say anything to anyone else? Helen, are you all recovered from Melb?

Our scan went really well. Bub wouldn't stop moving and head was buried down into my pelvis.
    And the great news, it's another little princess

We're going on holidays today, so I won't be online for about a month. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

Oh yay Jodi! I've got a sister and it was heaps of fun growing up! Have a merry and relaxing holiday.

congrats jodi

YAY Jodi.. congrats on your little princess!!! Have a great holiday!! And a great Christmas and New Years!!! Talk to you next year!!

Shell.. ahhh yes i had one of those as a kid!! Banana smoothie (nana smoothie) yummo!

Congrats Jodi!!!Have a great holiday !

Congratulations Jodi... I didn't have a sister growing up (three brothers, yuk! ) and so I would love to have another girl so that Ainsleigh has a sister

Yah Jodi, how exciting, I thought it was a girl.

Thank-you for my christmas card Caddie.

Just popping in quickly to wish you all a very merry christmas and a safe and happy new year.

Bella is unwell still. If she is not well in 2-3 weeks time we are back for more tests. However today she is seeming better.

The last few weeks has been quite turmultuos and things are pretty difficult at the moment. I dont really have much time to sit down lately as I am dealing with heaps of different things. So I will be a lurker for a while and make small posts when I think I can help, but wont be full on posts. Please dont think that I dont think of you all, I dont want to lose touch.

Love

Congrats jodi!!! 2 girls are great! And i do love having a sis myself to shop and gossip with!
    Helen,thats ok,lurk all you like,hope bella is ok and not needing more tests.It would be worrying for you mate.Hope the xmas period gives you guys a reprieve and some fun.
    Hello laurin,glad all is well with you,im sure the melb girls would love to catch up.Poor me in WA wont see anyone unless i fly over.I do have rikki and anna here in WA though.
    Ness that is great about your meds and appointment.Well done.

congrats jodi, fantastic news

WOO HOO jodstar - 2 gorgeous girls...ah you only did it cause you make them beautiful hon!

Ness - well done on lessening your meds to..be very proud cause its a big achievement

Helen - we totally understand hon...you take care of your self and family, they come first...we will always be here for you no matter what.

Chrissy - i am friggen HANGING for your u/s now!!!!!

OMG Annie - you get bakc in her Miss and have a chat please...pmsl how the hell are you woman???????

nelle - im covering my ears caus eI know im going to be in the same state as you tomorrow with al lthe $hit I have to do today...Im still not finished.

Kell - I hope these girl vibes from us rub of on you!!!!

Bell - I need your mum's address, I need to send her something

rikki - I didn't have a sister growing up (three brothers, yuk! ) thats another reason we went back to try again. I hope you are well to hon and Ihear that Miss ains has gotten very tall, not surprising seeing her daddy is....so um when are you guys gonna TTC again then weren't you gonna start in september just gone???? heheheheh only joking

Hello eveyrone Mauw to you all

Who is the next lady on the chopping board?????? If anyone falls pg now they will end up with another sep bub...oh wouldnt that be great!!!!!

ok off to buy beers for Jed to share out to his workers tomorrow as a christmas thanks...ah I would so love a cowboy now

Jodi - yay on Nina having a little sister!

Just wanted to pop in a say hi! I haven't had a chance to read all the posts properly, and have no energy ATM so be back tomorrow
    Have agood night all

I hope your alright Meg hon. Take it easy.

Wanted to share a pic of my belly with you all and the gallery isnt working so here's a link to the pic

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...3weekstocs.jpg

Yay congrats on another princess Jodi!!!

Wow, for once I guessed right! i thought Jodi would have another girl. That'll be great for Nina having a sister, I know me and my sister are really close, just like best friends, (not always though when growing up!)
    Oh and enjoy your holidays Jodi, I'm sure you've said but where are you going?

Maz- love the belly pic, it looks as though sunshine is ready to jump outta there.

Helen.p- , I hope everything is ok with bella. Of course we won't think that, you have alot going on at the moment. I pray that everything will settle down for you all. Can I ask in what way is she not well? What symptoms is she having?

Ness- Thats fantastic news, great to hear you are coming along so well. You should be very proud.

So whos scan is next? I lose track of these things. I keep forgetting too when everyone is due, maybe I should start writing stuff down.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast