Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #85

This isn't fair. I'm awake, couldn't sleep in. But where is Nina, still in bed sound asleep!! I should be sleeping in too

hi girls

Poor Julia is sick again with a cold and ear infection so back on antibiotics hope she gets better by Xmas...

How are you all?

Aww Jodi. Maybe try for a nap if Nina naps today? And a coffee til then?

Lol Meg, a big non-naming-of-names HELLO to everyone in your household! Perhaps they compare notes with my mum? (HI MUM! ) Heheh.

Riv's in a cheeky mood today, very funny. Lots of grins and fast crawling. I've been hearing a fair bit of 'bang!' (thud thud thud). The thuds are his fast crawling.

ETA: Aw no good Belle! Hopefully she'll pick up soon!

Poor Ness - Take it easy.

Belle - I hope Julia is better by Chrissy.

Nelle - You are a new woman, with your belly and a little toddler!!! Oh, and Nelle's mum!

Jodi - Did you get any more sleep?

We had last swimming lesson for the year this morning.. Now how I am going to entertain James till the end of January, with no more playgroup or swimming!

jodi...love your new av, but my nina is growing up so quickly she already looks like a teeangaer with BBs..LOL

hi belle, hope julia gets better soon.

lol chrissy, she does look like a teenager doesn't she !!!

nah, didn't get back to sleep, but at least I cleaned the house.

belle - poor Julia, I hope she gets better soon. Is it the same cold as the other week? Is she sleeping well, or keeping you up all night? And how are you feeling?

ness - I've got no food either. We don't want to go shopping though as we're going away this week, so I'm having red cordial and 2 minute noodles for lunch.

meg - don't they do swimming lessons over christmas/new year. Nina's does, so she only misses it while we're away.

We just got back from last minute christmas shopping, except I couldn't find the perfume my mum likes, so now I have to go to the bigger shopping centre tomorrow or Thursday to find it. aarrrggghhhhh!!

Oh wow look at these new avatars with bellies!!! Theyre soooo cooooool!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi.. yeh no m/s still. Had one evening i felt a little green but thats it. Still soldiering on.

Well my house looks like a bombs gone off so ill be back later. Hope youre all well.

Uh-oh looks like I'd better get my thoughts into a new AV!

I'll be loosing mine soon ...ah I think Ive got a bad case of wind!!!! my tummy hurts!!

I just took a drive around and looked at all the Chrissy lights in the area. It was really lovely.

I spent tonight cooking DH a lovely meal, with his fave dessert, thinking that we could have a romantic night, and he is more interested in playing poker on the computer. When he realised that I was pi$$ed, he said, something of the lines of *do you want some??* and wonders why I am pi$$ed!

Maz- ooh maybe thats a sign little miss sunshine is on her way

Belle- How is poor Julia doing? I think being on the AB's she should def be alot better by xmas.

Meg- God men are so oblivious sometimes. I hope this time he is reading this post and tell Mr Meg he owes Meg big time!

Hi Ness,
    He is playing it on facebook, so can't delete is, as it is off the www.
    Not happy about the new deletion rules, so will not be referring to family by name any more, so for now on it will just be DH, and J.
    Hope everyone had a good night xxx

What's this about the new deletion rule?
    Ness - Nina thinks she can swim on her own now too. She's started jumping out from the side into the middle of the pool and swimming, without letting us know!! cheeky little sod she is.

bbl, suppose to be working, hehehe

THe new rule is when you leave BB, you can't have all the posts deleted unless it is under special circumstances. I always said a fair bit, safe in the knowledge that when I leave, i can have the posts removed. This is not the case any more, so I really don't want to refer by name, because what if when J is older he googles himself and finds a heap of posts about stuff that I don't particularly want him to know!!!

jodi...thanks so much i received it yesterday :hugs:

ness..yes my house is bedlam(sp) come this weekend...7 children for xmas plus everone is coming here for xmas dinner, so there is 20 mouths in all i will be cooking for.......with a little help from craig

Hey girls!!!

Meg - What's this new deletion rule? I'm really not too fussed who sees what I post and very rarely delete anything... but still.... oh, and grrrrr at your DH after your cooking efforts! I'd be peeved as well. What did you make? I bet it was yummy!

Jodi - Thank you so much for my Christmas card!!! I won $6 on the scratchie you put in there, so sending it off to QLD, as there is no where to claim over here. I was really hoping to win so much that I have to fly over and visit to claim.. Did you manage to get some sleep in the end?

Nessa - I'm not on meds, in the end I decided to go med free as nothing was agreeing with me. I'm doing so so much better. I guess the biggest advantage to not using the AD's is that I've had to learn through therapy how to work with and recover from the anxiety. Certainly is a much harder way to recover, but I feel, for me anyway, it will be a better recovery in the long term. Good luck at the shops today, is there anyone who can babysit whilst you go and battle the crowds?

Belle - How is Julia's ear infection? She should already be feeling a bit better with the AB's, I know with Xander they used to work really fast.

Maz - Your tummy hurts???? Geeeeez woman, hang in there a bit longer! Big hugs is today is the day tho!

Rikki - Was great to catch up with you both! Ainsleigh is just too cute (even if she wouldn't sit down!). Dunno why Xander was so shy yesterday, it wasn't that long ago that we caught up.

Shell - How is Ash going lately?

Ok, I hope everyone has updated their homepages.... I need to do some updating about how our little babies (oops, toddlers) are looking!

ETA: Thanks Meg for letting us know about the delete rule. I can see your point on that one!

Anna- I still keep calling them babies too, too hard for me to accept my little baby is a toddler! So how is everything going with the anxiety and your therapy? You are sounding alot better from your posts.

Ness- Yeah its one of her christening pics, I thought she looked so cute in the little bonnet, was hard to keep on her head though! Glad to hear teleahs eye is getting better.

Poor Ash has the 2nd fat lip this week! Last Thurs I think it was she pulled a chair over onto her, blood everywhere from her lip, then today she was on her rocking horse (which is acyually a rocking cow) and she rocked really hard and lent forward at same time so it toppled over and again blood everywhere, makes me feel guilty for not watching her properly.

Don't feel guilty Shell. It could have happened even if you were watching her!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast