Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

So sorry to hear about Cougar Anna.... it was for the best and you got through Christmas xxx
    Glad to hear you are hanging in there Maz... how do you pronounce Mateauz?
    Enjoy your pools girls, we have a backyard pool and it is certainly getting a workout at the moment. Was 45 degrees here on Boxing Day! And it's starting to warm up again this week.

Happy New Year everyone..... hope 2008 brings everything you all wished for!

Oh Anna I'm so sorry to hear bout Cougar, it is just like losing part of your family. Big hugs to you.

Just wanted to quickly get on and wish you all a happy news Years. We're not doing anything for it or going anywere. To tired for that.
    have a great night to those celebrating..I'll be thinking of you all at 7 tomorrow morning when I got for my CTR again...ahhhh
    mauw all

Maz - hope you got my message mate, how did the monitoring go today? We are at home doing nothing tonight too too tired.

Do you have pics of the pool Nessa?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Bel
    xxx

Happy New year every one!!!

Maz & AnnaT - maybe you girls will be the 1st to pop for 2008???

we are not doing anything tonight, the fireworks have been cancelled for the Gold Coast so we will just watch the Sydney ones on tv.

keep safe

xoxo Anna

I dont think it will be me Annie, would be nice though. However I am being induced at 7:30am wednesday morning so I'll atleast make it the 2nd day of the new year

Oh wow AnnaT, I didn't know you were being induced so soon! How exciting.
    It would be exciting if someone here had the first new year bub, get to be on the news and all.

Hope everyone is enjoying there new year eve, my sister is over we just finished watching DVD, we'll see if we can last til midnight!

WOW nice to see you are all still chattering and on the first page. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas with their little ones, were they all excited to see their presents!!??

All the best for a safe and prosperous new year!!

XO

p.s. I guess I really should update my avatar hey?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

We did nothing last night too. Just stayed home. Fell asleep on the couch at about 10.40pm and woke at 2am! So missed the fireworks on telly!!

Anna.. oh im so sorry to hear about your dog hun. I know what it would feel like. My dog is 12 this year and even though she lives with mum and dad, ill still be devistated when her time it up. They just dont live for long enough.

AnnaT.. oh yay!! Good luck tomorrow morning hun! Will be thinking of you!!

Maz.. good luck today hun.. dont worry, im sure it will be all over soon and youll be holding that wonderful little baby in your arms and be thinking to yourself how it was all so worth it.

Ness.. yeh wanna see pics of the pool!!

Lazy day today... yay

Just read this on Maz's preg journal,

She is having regular 3 min contractions and they are keeping her in. There is a good chance he will be born today as the contractions are a bit hurty! Looks like the little fella will be a New Years Day bub
    How exciting! Good luck Maz!

I made it to midnight and I could actually see the fireworks from the city and from another spot could see some. I had to stand on a chair on the balcony. I've decided next time I know bout fireworks I'm gonna bring the ladder up to the balcony and sit on the roof!

just wanted to say we are home, and happy new year everyone

also good luck today Maz, just read your journal hoping everything os AOK and you are holding baby boy by tonight

and AnnaT saw you tag line good luck tomorrow

Oooh! *squeals* Babies soon! That's a lotta fun! All the best for a complication free, relatively easy labour girls!

Mum and Dad watched Riv last night (even though they were out too) - as they pointed out, with 2 kiddos next New Year's, this is probably the last time in awhile we'd be bothered to go out, so our last hurrah was quite nice. We got home maybe 2:30? Not sure.

Ness and Perth girls - how is the weather there?

well i was going to say this morning my prediction today was that MAZ would have her little man, but i didnt want to jinx her, so i just told craig about 1/2 hour ago, i think maz is gonna have her baby today, so know i come on to see if theres any news and just as i suspected.... hope everyone had a good new year celebrtion.

Exclamation

Happy new year girls!

Update from MAZ: spoke to her! they wont let her leave the hospy now! She is still having contractions 3-5mins apart however she is not dialated. As you know as soon as she is dialating she will need to have the c-section as she is not allowed to go into labour soooooooo - she will either have Mateauz this arvo or first thing tomorrow morning!

YAY - you go girl!!!!!!!

Wishing you and Mateauz a healthy and happy birth. Will keep you updated Maz is texting me.

Bel
    xxx

OH WOW how exciting!!! GO MAZ!!

Hang oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon....

HOLY CRAP BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy, wooot!!!

And all the best for tomorrow's induction Anna

mum3girls Guest

Maz - Hope you are holding your handsome bundle of joy very soon

AnnaT - Good luck for the induction tomorrow honey, thinking of you.

Belle - Did you get my text the other day?

ChrissyT - Good to see you back hun, hope you, DH and Paige are well.

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year - I hope 2008 brings everyone much joy and happiness

Sharleen and Ambah

Hehe, are we sure Maz and Annat aren't racing each other? Have they got a bet on or something? Each date kept creeping sooner and sooner - all we need now is Annat to go into spontaneous labour and it'll be neck and neck!

Just called mum and Riv's napping there, so, I guess we don't get him back just yet! We're eating pistachios and maybe about to watch a jazz dvd. Everyone else having a chilled out day today? It's sure hot enough here!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast