Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

Oh gawd Maz... sending bug huge hugs to you right now. Will phone and chat with you soon.

Dummdee dum....I cant sleep.........were is Nelle our night owl?????

Off to fold some washing

:hugs: Maz

mum3girls Guest

Maz :hugs:

Caddie - I can't find your email addy, could you email me, or if you don't have my addy still, could someone email me Caddie's addy please?

Maz - Wish I had known you'd be online last night... I couldn't sleep either!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas... we sure did, except Ainsleigh has forgotten what sleep is!

xxx to you Maz xxx

Had my appointment ....dummdee dummeee.. have to go back again in the morning so they can check HB AGAIN!!!! friggen over the hospital! my boys HB is not right and they keep telling me to come back....Maz is gonna let fly tomorrow...and I still have my headache!!! ah I need a frozen coke from macca's.
    OMg Rikki - drug her...only joking pmsl, has she stopped her day time sleeps???
    Anna - im gonna text you next time (meaning tonight) I cant sleep
    mumof 3 heheh secret squirel - will email you her addy...oh $hit I dont know if I have it on this computer (have a new tower now)
    Kelly - I should have gotten ya to make me a coffee
    shold go have a nap...ahhh yawn

maz..omg i only just got on and discovered all the news.......i just dont know what to say..thinking of you..wouldnt they keep you in hosp if bubs heart rate is not right?? so they can keep an eye on it.
    :hugs:

Hmm yeh that hospital sounds a tad strange sending you home if theyre saying they need to monitor the HB.
    Oh maz honey you are welcome over here anytime for a cappacino! I know how you feel tiredwise.. i just had a nap and now i feel worse! Cant win.

Yeah you'd think if they were even slightly worried bout bubs HB then they'd keep you in Maz.

Caddie- Huge thank-you for that chair thingy. Got it in the mail today, thank you so much. Ash loves it, I tried it out on a chair here and she cried when I took her out of it.

Ness - were the hell is your ticker hon????? i miss seeing the girls!!! What a fab mid-wife that is friggen fantastic. I lvoe midwives! They do such a great job and then the dame doctors step in and take all the glory!!! Same as nurses.....ahh doctors $hit me!
    Re the hospital - they did want me to stay in but I said taht I would come in every morning...my kids are stressed out - especially Wilhelm and im stressing out to about them and as I have come into the hospital on my own accord, they are fine with me doing this. I dotn think i could relax knowing my kids are so unhappy. Wilhelm is having a hard tim eexcepting that we now are expecting Mateauz and keeps asking were his Khryztel has gone.
    I had a nap and feel worse for it...cause I didnt drink for a few hours ive got ahead ache AGAIN!!!!!!

im in just let me know

Aww missed y'all on msn! Was mum's birthday today, so went shopping with her and sis and then had dinner at their place.

Maz, I can understand why you wouldn't want to stay at the hospital, hope Wil can find a way to understand that you're baking a boy instead! How confusing for poor kids! Bet Nik's been a gem about it all though. Vy's gonna love being the prima donna of the house though!

Shell, lol about Ash crying when you took her out of the chair! Funny little lady.

Got 3 new maternity bras today - NONE of them white or beige! Green, blue and watermelon colours! I've been in maternity bras so long, it's soooo good to be in something that feels feminine and fun again! And being summer, I don't look too uncool or mumsy if the straps show!
    And some oversized dresses from the surf shop - one down to $10 from $70!

Anyway, will stop my rambling, but big hugs and high fives to you all! Hope you're all well. xo

Im off to catch the new train today.My sis and i are taking the girls to the city for some lunch and a walk around.I hope they behave.I just dont go anywhere unless its at friends places now or playgroups.Sometimes i will pop up the shop but they last an hr at the most. Its abit depressing not being able to get out but oh well its just a stage and hopefully ruby will want to sit longer.Millana is fine to take out now.
    Ok better sh...,shower and shave.

Hope you're having fun in the city today Caddie! We're not going anywhere today, gonna be 38 degrees! Think I'll stick to the indoors work

Ness, as long as your underwires aren't digging in too much, and you don't have milk yet anyway so...? I'm not too sure with that one. Once you're in a maternity/feeding bra, it should be okay? A tight feeding bra would probably cause just as much trouble I reckon. And also I'd say it has a lot with how much of a break you give your boobies, if you're wearing a looser bra overnight, or a booby bib, or using a towel to catch milk, or just turn out to be a lucky duck who doesn't leak much so wear a normal top...I reckon that'd definitely help to prevent blockages...
    All guesswork here really.

Nope, not tandem feeding though, Riv weaned at 12months, suddenly I realised 'hey, when was the last time I fed Riv?' Which was good, cos I was pregnant and feeling very drained from making milk and a baby (probably my fault, I should have been eating better, but hard when feeling so sick). And not sad, cos I knew I'd have another to feed soon!

Well, might go have a life and stuff.

How did you go at the drs maz?
    Bck from the city.Was a pleasent day.I bought a pack of books from borders about stories in different places round the world.Looks like some interesting reading!
    Girls behaved.lol

Ness.. yeh i heard underwire aint so good for your boobs (milk ducts) when and after pregnancy.. also they are damn uncomfortable!

I need to get a new white maternity bra.. my black one is still going strong. Nice to see they make other colours though Nelle!

Maz.. how you holding up honey?

Havent heard from Maz girls so sorry have no news.

We had a fun day at the beach today

Bel
    xxx

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast