Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

I know! But with af here no chance i can get preggars anyway.lol

I have to say things have been better than I thought with Df away! I find cause I sleep better (no snoring) I have so much more energy in the day, (except for the hot days). Plus I seem to have a better routine, when Df is around the day is all over the place, I think both me and Ash work better with some sort of routine. We do miss him though. Not back til Thurs and I work that day so won't see him til 10pm!

Caddie- I haven't taken Ash to the beach, well once for a walk but thats it. i hate the beach, don't like sand and don't like hot sun. The IL's live block away so I know they've taken her couple times.

Hi girls

Just spoke to MAZ. she says that she hopefully will be back home Monday if all goes well. She has been quite ill with high BP still 170/100. Mateauz is doing well now, she had quite a scarey time over the last 5 days with him, he had episodes of turning blue and needed to be in special care most the time with glucose and oxygen. He is out of special care now and with her which is a good sign and no more episodes. So they are both being monitored for 2 more days and hopefully will be given the ok to come home, so please think of her and hope that all goes well guys and she will be home soon.

I havent got my test results back Im going to see my OB for my first appointment on Monday morning.. so will get them then. Thanks for thinking of me.

Bel
    xxx

Ohhh good. My mum the stalker () let me know we hadn't heard from Maz and she was very worried. Thanks so much for letting us know Belle, it's good to know things are okay.
    Maz, we're all praying for you here.

Annie, we're pretty organised, just the extra seat for the P&T and another car seat to get really!
    Well, I'm on a borrowed computer on hols, so catch y'all later. Take care. xo

Thanks belle for the news, I was worried something bad was going on. Glad to hear they're both getting better. Hopefully they both behave over the weekend and get let out on monday.

Hey all,

Maz - thinking of you and Mat- really hope things are settling down for you both - hugs.
    Ness - these DH's - mine is the same with different things with Rylee in that I try and put in a plan for something but he then turns around and does something different.
    Caddie - Rylee only started going to the beach these hols so don't feel bad.
    Ash - it seems to be easier to put a routine in place without the men around as we only have to thing about the two of us not the three of us - but yeah we still miss them.
    AnnaT - how is the bfing going - if you can't get hold of activite try milo or ovaltine - just to boost things up - I found I really had to drink loads of water eat lots of meat and fruit and veges and try and put my feet up during the day sometime - different when you have a toddler though.
    Meg, congrats on your new purchase.
    Annie - way to go on your weight loss programme - good on you!!!
    Belle - hope you get your test results soon - hugs!!!
    Hi to Nelle, Kell, Amz, chrissy, Jodie, Rach...

I went to a hens night last night with my sister - didn't get to bed till 2.30 am - didn't drink much but still feel knackered.....will head back to my parents which is a three hour drive away about 1 pm.

BBL & have a great day girls.
    Laurin xxx

Thanks for the Aktivite tip - talk about instant results! Ive had 3 lots of it between yesterday morning-today and Ive got that full feeling back in my boobs. Taste's funky though so Ive been mixing it with Quick.

Just a quick check in, have friends coming over for lunch today at 11:30 so I need to shower, vacuum and prod Dh and Jett to get out of bed.

Shell.. i know what you mean. DH doesnt snore but oh i sleep so much better when i have the bed to myself!

Maz.. honey, thinking of you and Mat and hope youre both home and 100% very soon.

Belle.. dont worry hun everything will be fine!! Good luck tomorrow! Are you having the NT scan?

My NT scan is on Friday.. so so cant wait. It will finally make this whole thing feel a bit more real i think. Atm all ive had its BFP and positive blood tests to go off.. oh and no AF. No m/s, no kicking obviously.. was too early to try and hear heartbeat at my midwife appointment.. so will just be nice to see something

Hi,
    A bit tired to day. was up till 1am. my own fault, but I couldn't sleep. As J is still waking up crying, I have to go into him instantly. Today it was 6:45. He is cranky today, but had a late night also last night. (didn't go to bed till 8:30pm) DH still not back from the bucks. He stayed at a friends. I will attempt to have a quiet one tonight. A friend stayed over last night, and is staying tonight. (her DH went to the bucks too) and as they live rurally, and have some appointments in Melb on Monday, it was much easier for them to stay tonight too! Lucky they are not late nighters, so I can slip off to bed at a decent hour tonight.

*Nessa* Guest

Kell- how exciting about you scan!! Its so good to finally see that you arnt imagingint hings.

Meg- hope you get abit more rest tonight.

laurin- a night out, lucky you i havent had one is ages, dont think i could cope with it though to be honest.

Well i have 3 days til my flavour scan and it cannot come fast enough. I am so desperate to know now. I have waited way to long. I dont know how i did it with annika.(we didnt find out her sex by choice)

oh last night i got Annika to sleep in her bed, it took just over a hour of the Rapid return technique Kell told me about and she finally went to sleep.There was no screaming either just getting out of bed as quickly as i put her in it. BUt todays nap time was a nightmare again. only about 20 min of screaming before she felll asleep though better then yest 1hr+

We finally have a cool day here today so we are heading out as a family to take the girls to the park when Annika wakes up. I know they will enjoy that. And DH gets to climb the 600 stairs all day up to the slide.

We tried putting millana to bed last night instead of the couch routine.She was getting cranky and all wound up so i thought "stuff it,im putting you to bed". What a drama.She got that upset she spewed all over her bed. Anyway we cleaned it up and aaron settled her whilst i did ruby. He had to lie with her but she was out like a light. Ruby a different story all together.I ended up putting her to bed and standing by her cot.Eventually she went too but i just about dropped off standing there watching her. She is still waking once for a bottle. Anyone elses bubs doing that? At one stage she was sleeping through but since the toncillitus and teeth/ear infect no full nites sleep to be found!
    Kell and ness cant wait to hear bout your scans!
    Annat im glad your booby supply has increased.Sounds like you are doing marvellously!!
    Maz,cant wait till you are back online.Hope your bp comes down and little matueuz cant wait to see more pics with his bummy covers on!
    Meg,hope you get an early night. Why is j crying? teeth? whingy?
    Ok a garden clean up here today!!! Off i go and i hate gardening...

c'mon Maz check in here too

we both had nice bday Jase said lets go to bilo yesterday i was like ok, the bugger took me to rocky instead so we could do a few things but also see my mum was lovley

Meg I think you asked how Jack was going he did great thursday slept thru mind you he was awake at 6.15am *yawn* but better than 2am wake up, and need to get used to those times when I start this babysitting gig, friday night he had a late one didn't go down till 9.40pm as we had been out, but he woke at 4am then we had to wake him at 7.30am so we could get going, then last night OMG!!!!!!!! he finally went down at 10.30pm but was up at 3.30am gave him bottle then we crashed on futon till 8am for me 8.55am for him we again woke him

question he has dropped most of his milk feeds during the day gone from 4 x180ml too as little as 1x 100ml and maybe a 60ml I am wondering if this is why he is waking he is hungry WDYT!!!!!

Rach did you not see my post about MAz?

goodluck tomorrow belle...

hope maz will be allowed to come home tomorrow.

Thanks so much Shell, Laurin, Kell and Chrissy. I am anxious about tomorrow but its only natural. Chrissy let me know how you go at the hospy too mate.

*Nessa* Guest

Belle- honey maz is home!! she has posted. All the best for tomorrow too

Maz we know you are there, hmm you didnt reply to any of my sms and you told me to sms you (its ok will forgive you this time, i know you were kinda of busy)

Ohhh thanks for passing that on Nessa , im a bit slow tonight as Ive got a headache thanks for the wishes for tomorrow.

Bel
    xx

yay that Maz is home, I did read her post in her preggy journal. Its great to hear they are both doing well and Mat is BFing well too.

Belle- What time is your appt tomor? I'll be thinking of you.

Rach- Is he eating alot? Ash has 2 bottles/ day now and eats plenty. I guess if he's not really interested than he can't be too hungry iykwim.

Ness, did Kell get that rapid return technique from house tiny tearaways? I'm onto it! Glad to hear though you had some success with it last night.

Caddie- We cut out night feeds when Ash was 12- 13 months, in the end I decided enough was enough, was so sick of getting up! She actually went better than we expected with cutting it out. I think we were just too tired to worry about how she would react so we put it off for so long.

Ash was in such a mood today, woke up and grizzled, winged all morning, then we went out to an engagement picnic, hour and half away, she slept most of it, had great time there then grizzled the whole drive home. I am amazed I didn't have an accident, i don't think any worse noise than a whingy child while you are trying to drive a long distance!
    Anyways at least the picnic was nice, graet weather, we went up near you Meg, just up to mount macedon at the cross. If I had more time I would've popped in!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast