Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

*Nessa* Guest

Caddie- its nice to know though that we arnt the only ones going through it though.

shell- DH tries to help out but Annika is such a daddies girl she is to excited to sleep.

yeah what is a live sawp??

live swap???? ill have to search the posts!

Annie.. i know the past 12 weeks have flown! Yep he still loves Elmo. When i need him to calm down or sit in front of the telly while i do something we jsut put Elmos World on. Oh we have one of those TMX Elmos but Jesse is shi!t scared of it! He absolutely hates it. Every other Elmo toy is fine, lol, this one just jumps at him. I love your weight loss ticker hun!!

Too tired to type any more BBL

*Nessa* Guest

Oh man i should really go to bed earlier.

The girls got up at 7am this morning and i feel like a zombie. And its DH turn to have a sleep in.

Kell- i remember the elmo, Annika kept turning it on, in the end we had to turn it off at the back.

my oh my Teleah is such a dobber!!! Annika did this, daddy did that and half the time its from weeks ago she is talking about. She keeps going on how daddy shut her foot in the door and that happened before christmas.

hmm maybe i need another coffee

Dont mention Coffee Ness! I cant have any more unless its decaf or coke!!! I have started the Tony Ferguson programme and today is day 1!!! just had my chocolate breakie shake.. hmmm..

i have heaps of weight to loose so have to just work my hardest 1 day at a time

AnnaT- hows things going? how is the b/f is Ripley feeding well, are you ok with it all?

Good to see Jett isnt the only mess maker.

Annie - BF is ok, he's feeding great although sometimes during the night will be a pain about attaching. I love doing it but sometimes I pine for a nap that doesnt get interupted by a feed. I feel like my milk has slowed though, my boobs dont get rock hard anymore at feedtime unless Rips has gone more than 2hrs.

AnnaT- If you feel like you need a boost maybe get some Aktivie ( next to the milo at woolies) it can help with your supply.. it is probably just that your milk is getting established and you are into a good feeding routine.. maybe shoot a message to Barb if you need some help..

Oh will have to keep that in mind when the time comes Annie. Is it like a milk drink or something?

yep, they look like chocolate sprinkles! and you just mix them with milk and drink them.. i started to use it when Alexander got really fussy on the breast around 8 months.. i thought my suppply needed a boost and i went from having saggy boobs to bulging boobs in a couple of days.. i started to leak again! very funny!

Worked for me anyway

Morning all,

Sorry that I have been a bit slack on the comp the last few days. I am just gonna try and remember what was written in all the posts.

I love that milk drink Annie! Give it a try AnnaT, although I didn't know it helped with milk supply.

Annie I am next back at work on Tuesday. Doing Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. i am going to stick with it till I go to London then reassess.

Rach - Hope you and hubby had great birthdays. hows jack going with his sleeps?

Shell - Ash is a naughty little monkey!

Kell - Is Jesse in his bed yet?

Hope you are having a nice time and not missing Rylee too much Laurin.

Ness - J gets up any time between 6 and 7, I so wish he would sleep later so I could. The only time he ever sleeps later is when it is My sleep in, and then DH gets a sleep in too!

Bell and Kell - Yay! 12 weeks down .... only 28 to go!

J has a new toy, it is a Playskool Lawnmower, it is already driving me insane!

DH and I bought an apartment yesterday. It is a two bedroom, near the station and shops in a suburb called West Footscray. (For the Vic girls, right near the Witton Oval- the Bulldogs training ground) It already has long term tennants in, so another bonus is that we don't have to find tennants atm.

DH is off to a bucks day/night. Starting with golf, then going to a pub, before going to the strippers. i have advised him not to come home tonight, so he is staying at a friends, as I don't want to deal with a drunk at god knows what time of the morning. HE is the best man, so he can't really duck home early.

I am going to J's cousins' first birthday today. It should be nice.

Oh wow Annie have written that down in my diary!!

Meg.. no not yet. Hes not in that room yet. Trying to organise some block out blinds as that room can get a little warm in the afternoon as it gets the afternoon sun. So planning on just sewing some block out material to his current curtains.. then have to clear out the room a bit more. Just waiting for the garbage to go out this week then can stock up the bin again. Oh ive seen though lawnmowers, they make a clicking sound hey?

*Nessa* Guest

oh i really need to scream,

why is it I get a good thing going. and the DH has 3 days off and it goes out the window. I had managed to get Annika back to sleeping in her big bed and going to sleep after only 2-3 attempts of getting out. Now she is a absoulte nightmare again. The last two days refuses to go to sleep unless you stay with her and I wont do that because i have like 10million other things to do and even if you are there its a struggle.
    I dont have gate fro the door so i have resorted to clsing it to keep her in her bed room and she will just get out of bed and howl. It took me 1 hr 30min this morning to get her down for her nap. in the end she just had to scream herself to sleep.
    I feel like the worst person but she cant go back into the cot, even though i have been thinking it may just be easier to buy a second cot. Then i wouldnt hae to go through this at all.
    Its so draining cause DH is just so willing just to stick her in her cot and then when he goes back to work i have to deal with all the [email protected] again

oh Ness.. maybe you could look at getting a second hand cot or using a bassinett and port-a-cot for the baby when he/she arrives? .. then she could stay in the cot until she is a little bit older??? i know this would ruin all that you have have but if it is going to give you a bit of a relief then maybe it could help?? and give you a break?

Or could you ask around your friends to see if anyone has a cot they are not using at the moment that you could use for 6 months or so?

not sure, but hope it gets better for you..xoxo

Ness - I feel for you, but maybe she just isn't ready to move into a big bed. I am planning on keeping J in his cot for a fair while yet. Annie made some good points. The new bub won't have to be in a big cot for at least the first 12 weeks or so, (unless it is a big baby) So that will buy you a bit more time. maybe look around for a cheap second cot?? I would be booting DH up the Ar$e as you needto be doing this on a united front.

Good luck

Morning all,
    I'm exhausted, out shopping all morn the tidying round the house. At least Ash is pretty good with being stuck in the pusher, did get little whingy but can't complain.

Ness- I hope you can sort something out, nothing worse though when you put a plan into action and then the men don't stick with it! As the others suggested maybe 2nd hand cot or use bassinet? If not you're gonna have to have stern words with Dh and tell him if he wants it to work he has to actively participate.

Meg- Thats great! Congrats, and being long term tennents too you'll know that they're looking after the place. A friend of mine bought a flat in Seddon I think it was and she got way more than she expected for rent cause there ended up being a bidding war over it. All those suburbs close to the city really rent out well.

AnnaT- Sounds normal that your milk is settling down, as BF is all about supply and demand your body is learning it doesn't need to being bursty full all the time. And if you are worried bout supply like Annie said try the Actavite.

Annie- Good luck with the weight loss. Was it your new years resolution? How does the Tony Ferguson programme work? Is that where you eat there things for breakfast and lunch then cook yourself healthy dinner?

Anyone find out what that live swap business is about?

*Nessa* Guest

Thanks girls

I have decided we will try for a week, if it doesnt come then we will move the cot into the girls room (as they share) and set up our portacot and the baby can sleep in te portacot once it gets to big for the bassinet. the baby wont know any difference so it should be fine there.

Sounds like a good plan ness. But my Dh doesnt listen either,thats why millana falls asleep in the lounge everynight then is put to bed then she wakes and cries and comes in with us. I dont think its fair that i have to put ruby to bed which can take 1/2 hr at times and then spend the next 1/2 hr putting millana to bed.Id be in their rooms everynight and no me time. And when i talk to aaron he just shrugs his shoulders and says it no problem with what millana does. grrr
    We spent a lovely day at the beach.Well half a day. I felt like a bad mum because ruby has never been to the beach. She didnt like it too much.Warmed up to it slowly.She rather sit in the tent! Millana got in there too but at first didnt like it..My kids take forever to get into the action.lol
    Well. i missed a day last week but also missed 3 contraceptive pils.The only reason i knew was because i got a period. Gee will have to get on top of this and organise myself.

*Nessa* Guest

Caddie- Teleah takes ages to warm up to something, she wont do anything without being coaxed into it. We went to the show and stood in lines for rides for ages then when we got to thr front she would scream and cry cause she didnt want to go on. I dont get it. hmm naughty girl missing the pill though.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast