Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Babies born~July 16th-31st 2010 #1

Love that name SB!! Will be thinking of you on the 18th hun! Well done with the breast feeding too!! You sound like youre doing so well, as well as your DD =)

SB, great to hear from you. Love the name as well. Sounds like she is progressing nicely. Good luck on the 18th of Nov, hope everything goes well. Hope you and your family have a lovely Xmas. Pop in & keep us updated whenever you get the chance!

Where is everyone? So quiet in here. Hope everyone is well xxx

We're here cruising along hehe, Laila is loving holding onto our hands and standing up, she cracks herself laughing lol. So cute!!

How are you?

I'm here too, just with a sick household and slow internet at the moment.

We're good too Ammaki. It's so cute when they have a good laugh hey.

What is everyone getting their bubs for Christmas?

P.S jlk, hope everyone gets better soon!!

I too hope all the sickies are healthy again soon!!

We've bought DD the baby's first toy box thing, and some clothes and we want to get a joint present for the girls, thinking a big swimming pool or something, i think summer is going to be a hot one! DSD will be getting a bike, some clothes and am thinking of a few little toys.

How bout you Leigh?

We've got Lexie a my first toybox too & some clothes. DD1 is getting a new bike, DD2 is getting car thing that she can sit in & drive around. They're getting other smaller things too, clothes, toys etc but that's the main big things that they're getting.

Sounds like our shopping lists are similar hehe i think Jodi got the toy box as well

Yep, Ambah is getting the toy box thingy
    Emily is getting a bike, and Nina, well, I dunno yet. Santa hasn't decided

Xmas arhhh I hadn't given it any thought. I think F will be getting a rattle and a mobile to entertain her.
    Freya reached 12 weeks finally and she is really becomming aware of the world around her. Our settling has really improved and she knows its bedtime now. I'm much more confident and DH was overseas for a week and I managed really well (albeit at my parent's place!). I've been struggling a lot and have been diagnosed with PND which is a relief TBH as I felt terrible for feeling the way I have been. Anybody else had this now or before?

Whats a toy box thingy? Something special or just a general storage?

oh dusty, big hugs hun. It's been such a journey for you and your dh. I saw your recent pics of Freya on FB, she is gorgeous. What kind of support are you getting? Is there a support group or something where you are that you can attend? I've never had it, so don't know very much about it sorry.
    A toy box thingy is a container of toys from 6 months + range. Depending on where you get it from, it ranges from $40-$100.
    We had a heap of wooden toys that I've bought over the years for the girls when they were babies, and I'd boxed it all up and MIL thought that box was for charity, and threw it all away!!! There would have been $200+ worth of toys in there. I'm still really bitter about it. So we now have to replace all our baby toys

Hi Everyone. I'm way behind the eight ball as I haven't yet added my little girl to the list! Jodi can you please add Matilda Raine - 30/07/10 to this group. Thanks!

Welcome Blujooce and Matilda!

Thanks Jodi, just drugs at the moment and will see what is available locally. Just knowing has helped heaps.

Freya is 1/3 of the way through her brace now. About 8 more weeks to go, she is coping really well!

Hello everyone!

We are settled in our new house now which is great. It has a nice feel about it. Ted is really good. He is such a cruisy baby. Still feeding 1-3 times a night, but resettling well, so I'm not fussed. He's really propping himself up on his forearms now and starting to try to grab things. He laughs easily, too. Such a lovely boy. Will post some pics on FB soon.

Good to hear from you SB - love the name, and good luck on the 18th.

Welcome Blujooce & Matilda!

Dusty, how are you feeling now on the meds? I hope they are helping. You have been through a lot. With both boys I went through patches of feeling quite anxious and depressed, but the dark cloud seemed to lift just as I thought I should do something about it. These patches seemed to become less frequent as time went on, so I put it down to mainly hormones. I think I'm back to normal now (although I did completely lose it the other day when I put my phone in the washing machine!). Motherhood, along with all the joy it brings, is very hard work and can be overwhelming at times. You are certainly not alone.

Can you believe how close christmas is? I just told DS1 that if he didn't stay in bed, santa wouldn't come. It worked! Why didn't I pull that one out earlier?! 'Santa' is bringing him one of those wooden balance bikes. I'm hoping santa brings me an ipod nano!

Hi to everyone else! It has been quiet in here. x

Thanks for the welcomes dusty and Quegsley! I don't why why I didn't pop in here sooner!

I'm not really looking forward to Christmas as it means going back to work a couple of weeks afterwards. Noooo! Is anyone else returning to work, or has returned to work, and if so how are you coping?!

And what am I doing wrong with my Lilypie ticker?!

Blujooce, I think there are a couple of options when it comes to cutting and pasting your ticker address - try the one that is specifically for forums, if you haven't already.

Poor you having to go back to work already! Boo! What do you do? I get a max of 12 months off, so have to go back at the end of June. I will go back to part time work, though. I like my job, but am certainly in no hurry to go back! I just want to enjoy my time at home because I know it will go WAY too fast!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast