Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wishing i didnt have to do this!

DoubleK Guest

Default wishing i didnt have to do this!

well, im really not up to typing the whole story.. but i need to let some feelings out.

i found out yesterday that i was pregnant, which was great! we weren't TTC, so it was (another) surprise, but welcomed!!

i had severe cramping, and today i have been bleeding. we had an ultrasound at the emergency department(which they tell me is a very basic scan, nothing like a regular scan at a radiologist) he was unable to 'find' anything, but has referred me to a radiologist in the morning, for a proper scan.
    My hcg(thats right isnt it?) levels have dropped since yesterdays blood tests, so i have pretty much accepted that we have lost our baby, but the doctor said to relax until tomorrows scan, and that will give me a definite answer.. bless her for being so caring and thoughtful of my feelings

i want to have this scan, but i dont think i can watch the screen while they try to 'find' a heartbeat

i have been feeling nauseaus all day, which i kind of thought might be a good sign - that was untill we got the blood test back.. im still queasy, but i am not getting my hopes up!

i will update tmorrow after the ultrasound.. thank you for reading if you got this far!!

Ellibam Guest

rach im sorry to hear your going through this now!
    you know we are here for you!

Rach,

I am so sorry to hear that, I truly hope that you will get some good news tomorrow sorry again

Awww Rach, huge :hugs: for you hon...
    I truly hope you get good news tomorrow and come and tell us all good news.
    We are all here for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss
    Sending lots of :hugs: your way

Rach, huge hugs huni. Sorry to hear that you are going through this. I pray that your scan today gives you some promising results.

Rach - praying that you get good news.

Barbara

Oh Rach, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Awwww Rach :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Hi hun,
    So sorry your'e going through this, will be praying for some good news.

Hugs,
    Dianne

DoubleK Guest

hi ladies, thank you so much for your replies, it means a lot to me!

i woke up the morning, covered in blood, and i 'passed' what i can only describe as a blob.. we didnt get to have the ultrasound(the hospital had no record of my appointment - even after i handed them my piece of paper that the doctor wrote the appointment details on...) so i have booked one for tomorrow afternoon, and they will tell me if i need to have anything else removed..

im feeling such mixed emotions.. one minute im ok, then my heart just sinks when i think i could have been telling my friends and family some exciting news, but instead im telling a select few my sad news. its not fair, but i can only think it could have been worse... i could have lost our baby after 6 months of pregnancy or worse stillbirth... i now have a more emotional understanding of what miscarriage really means, and i sympathise with anyone else who has suffered one.. and i cant help but think why i was given a baby, then to have it taken away

thanks again for your replies, even a small well wish means so much, and its helping me get through this.

i just wish we had a chance to get used to the idea of being pregnant, but i guess maybe its better this way.

byebye our butterfly baby.......

Rach - just wanted to give you big :hugs:

Take care of yourself.

Oh hunny...so sorry you have to go through this.

Thinking of you..

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your DP can support eachother through this awful time.

I'm so sorry Rach

smiles4u Guest

Your "Butterfly Baby" will forever be in YOUR heart

... I thanked my own two angels for choosing me & making me feel fortunate rather than unfortunate that they chose me to be their Mumma even though it was for a very short time !!

I have no magical words for you RACH but I hope that thought may help you in the smallest way

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have lots of supportive people around you atm. Always know that we are here for you hun. Please take care of yourself during this very difficult time

Enchanted Guest

Aw hun I am soooo sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the strength in the world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast