Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wishing i didnt have to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal Ball View Post
    thanks snowie, i couldnt imagine what you musy be goign through!

i now understand that you dont fully comprehend the hurt that comes with a miscarriage until you experience one yourself... i didnt realise you feel so emotioanlly attached... i thought it was more 'your pregnant then your not..' its not really that simple though is it....

good luck in your TTC journey!
    Thank you you are very sweet

How are you going?

Emmy-Lou - what a beautiful poem!

DoubleK Guest

im not too bad now actually, im just happy all my hospital/doctor visits are over!

i just cant help thinking that we could have a little bubba on his or her way..

i guess i have plenty of time gor more babies... im only 23

So very sorry about your loss Rach.

Krystal Ball--So sorry for what you've had to go through! We're all here for you, and we all understand exactly how you feel! Though it's a long process, it will get easier over time. You won't forget, but it will get easier to cope with. Wish I could give you a big hug to take away your pain!

Hi Rach, just wondering how you are feeling? Life seems to go on for everybody else but US!!!! Thinking of you.
    Shell XO

DoubleK Guest

Hi Shell, thank you for asking!!

im actually doing really well, every now and then something pops into my head, and i get upset. but im not totally overcome with grief.. well not anymore anyway! i also get this feeling of eagerness to have another baby, but i dont think we should think about that right now, i have a prescription for the pill, and we thought we would discuss it again in a few months. i dont want to 'replace' the baby, so to speak.

sorry for the ramble, thank you again for asking how i am doing!

Krystal, i know exactly what you mean about the want for another after losing - its like your brain gets programmed to go forward, but that just isnt happening anymore :'(

Hope you keep feeling better xox

Hi Rach, sorry I wasn't around last night to chat. I am glad u are ok, as good as you can be at this tough time I guess! Please don't think you would ever be replacing your precious "Butterfly Bubba" if you were to fall pregnant again because no other bub will ever take their place!!! It really is up to you if you are strong enough physically & mentally when the time is right to try again.
    Take care and big hugs, Shell x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123