Well here I am posting as I have my c/s date confirmed for the 8th of Jan 2008. only 25 days away but god im so scared again now. Im worried about the after pains, worried that I wont wake up, worried that my baby is going ot get hurt!!! ahhhh.
Im trying not to think about feeling like a failure...but it still sits there doesnt it. Especially after coming back from the ob last night - oh Mrs Bourke your 1/5 way engaged and oh you cant have natural birth can you!! No but PLEASE LET ME TRY!!!!!!!!!!! no sorry, your c/s scare is actually starting to come apart in one section already so we defently cant let you labour naturally! I also asked for my tubes to get removed as I really dont want to go through any off this again. Jed and i have defently said no more babies for me and the ob actually recommended htat I dont have anymore especially seeing my pg's get worse the more I have.
wish me luck girls - I'll come back and let you all know how $hit I feel afterwards
Bookmarks