Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

whats flongies? did I ask already? My pg brain just cant work it out

they're like tracksuit pants (fleece) with an extra "seat" area that works like a nappy cover so you don't have to have an many layers. i'm hoping they work like they're supposed to (i got cow print ones...)

Michelle has put up another sandman on ebay. Free postage If anyone is still looking for night nappies

It is now official - LouLou's suck for us! lol That tummy pannel is almost 4 inches to wide! So they will be going up on B4B next week when replacements arrive.

Maz - cant wait to get my hands on one of these fab new creations!!

WOHB: ivory d'ish

hi lovely ladies
    DD has just started really soaking through her IB's - she hasnt ever done this before... as I am still a bit of a newbie to this, could I mean I need to do a stripwash?

LS that's a shame about the loulou, DD had hers on today and it wasn't to bad. I did head your warning about the leaks you had and put an extra booster in it and she was in it for 4 hours. Your right about the fit on the tummy, I really had to fiddle to not have a huge gap under her tum and there was lots of left over to tuck in the sides.

Kellie - SNAP! Probably not what you wanted to hear - this happened here not that long ago, seems our DDs are quite close in age, they've just become mega pee-ers lol! The only soloution I can see is to change more often... *sigh*
    Are you having the issue with the snap ins or the AIOs? (I find it happens more here with the AIOs but sometimes with the snap ins)

Heya Maz! Those fluffies are looking scrumptious!

Kellie - Mateauz is sopping his in an hour lately...I mean his are that wet the outside is soaking wet! Strip wash might be the way to go.

Vic - I do try sometimes

Rach and BG- flongies are the best for winter, especially for night times. You can still get compression leaks in them but ow how I love a good set of flongies.

Ive never tried a lou lou...to be honest I guess im scared of the tabs at the front

BG - im so happy C man likes his Geelong cover ....its a small so will last a little longer for you.

ive gotta hang out nappies....darling jed decided to do a wash of them for me yesterday BUT forgot to LS them and so I have pooh filled grapes and saltana's in my washign machine

WOMB - ALien Auriel

If DS has had a big drink of water (or his "cordial") then he can outpee an itti in about half an hour.

So I prepare myself if I see him chug a drink down like he's at a pub or something - I'm gonna be watching that itti in about half an hour!!!

thanks for the advice... Maz - the one earlier was wet on the outside too.. it had been 3 hours since I changed her, which she is usually fine with. Will change more often and also try a strip wash.

QueenMab - its with the snap ins

kellie - I often use 2 trifold snap ins (instead of the hourglass and trifold) and found it works really well

WOHB - iishfly purple embroidered flowers

Limeslice ~ are the lou lous girly?? or neutral colours???

Not much nappy news here...have washed a mountain..and they are drying happily on the clothes horse...

WOJB ~ blue minky magicall

kat - one is pink the other is black with green dragonflies on it....? will get a photo fir you up on facebook

hmmm think pink would look a tad funny on Jack...but the other hmmm...maybe

What's a strip wash?

A strip was removes any residues from the nappy and can help to increase absobency. Here are the instructions http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/napp...ip-washes.html

Thanks!

Maz - yuck on the machine left overs and I get to your store before all those gorgeous NN are snapped up!

Kellie - yep strip wash might help and also I find if the weather is hot (all the time up here) and DD is drinking lots she goes through most of her nappies in 2-3hrs sometimes less

well girls, today I packed the baby bag with only the prettiest nappies... why you might ask? Because we had a trip to the botanical gardens with playgroup, then we went to kinda gym. Kinda Gym is a classic time to show off the nappies! Ash can crawl around in the nice warm room in his nappy and top! I got soooooooooo many questions and compliments, I spent most of the day talking about Ashtons gorgeous cloth nappies.
    What did I pack you might ask? I had his Frog Shimmer nappy (bizy bee) and his 4 new blings and his CK auriel. The dragon bling got the most compliments, it has to be my favourite too. It is really stunning IRL.
    So all in all it was a pretty great day! Oh the classic comment though "disposables never hurt ____ (DD) so it wont hurt ____ (DS)" doh!

WOHB orange mottled minky dlish.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast