Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

eej - ya, I know... I would have got one by now too, but they are just so.... um, pretty! Not many gorgeous, funky boyish nappies around that I like. There was one sugarshot that I would love, but Miss Katones is a super speed-clicker and beat me to it!
    I have the mum and bub set of amber necklaces. Wish I hadn't taken it off again yesterday because now I've got a sore throat. Every time I take it off something happens. Coincidence? I don't know. But DS is ALWAYS yanking on mine. Ignores his completely tho.

I think I'm completely over pockets now too. I got heaps because I was living in an apartment before, with no direct sunlight on the balcony and needed quick-drying nappies. But we've moved to a house with a clothesline in the back yard (and nothing else!) so it's no big deal anymore. But now my BumGs are looking a bit tatty, and it's a bit exxy to replace my stash now just because. Oh well! I live vicariously thru everyone here It's sometimes tempting enough to TTC #2 just to buy more, but DS is enough of a handful right now.

WOHB: chilli sandman and red longies

Nana how do you pronounce Aadi's name? is it like ah-di or a-dy or something completely different? lol

it's pronounced ah-di. Thanks for asking!

WOHB: same same, and he's sleeping! OMgoodness gracious me! Can this be true??

I'm exhausted, so thats all I wanted to say.

lol hi mel!

Were you at the markets?

WOHB: free range

LS- thanks for the heads up on the mini lala I have put a bid on it but I don't know if I will get it, I don;t want to pay more for it than it is new!

NaNa- yeah the mini lala's are pretty girly so I'm glad I have a girl! There seems to be more for girls in general.

Yeah Mel how did the markets go?

Kaz- is the eco bubs insert microfibre ? I love that BBH magicalls have both! I think they are my favs of what I've got (not a lot)

Nana I love it Very cute

Yeah Mel how did you go at the markets? convert anyone??

hiya all!

not a lot to say (seeing i don't have a kidlet in nappies yet) - but OMG - i got my Maz fluff from the past couple of stockings today - woot! DH LOVES it all. am seriously contemplating the notion of covering the floor and rolling in all the minky softness (would be great to do if floor didn't seem so far away and baby so determined to make mummy feel like crud!)

where is maz?

Ecobubs - yes, microfibre. I don't like it, it soaks up quickly without a doubt but doesn't hold a lot

Tried the denim nappy again and I think that yes, the cut is too high and cutting into his thighs. Will email her tonight.

WoHB - snoozywun

(Not a bubblebubs in protest about the nappy hunt)

lol kaz - bubblebubs getting you too?

anyone else feel high after a stocking nab??

What ya get Kitten?
    Do it BG! Just watch the bump my lady!

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    am seriously contemplating the notion of covering the floor and rolling in all the minky softness (would be great to do if floor didn't seem so far away and baby so determined to make mummy feel like crud!)
    Would be if it didn't hurt

Kitten - I do love it but for now, I have to control myself. We have got a refinancing loan so we will only have my car and the refi loan instead of 2 CCs, DH's car, and my car, so only 2 lots of interest instead of 4. Should be a bit easier that way.

Gogo Mel - Sounds like you had fun if you are exhausted. Rest up gorgeous!!

Missy Mel - DH likes to avoid nappies too, but he will check for dampness and poo coz he doesnt like having to deal with NR.

WOEB: Caramel CT with extra booster and soaker
    WOSB: Nature babycare sposie - sick of nappies being peed in within 5 minues of her having been to the loo and don't need any more washing.

wooooooooooooooo!
    Yes Kitten, on a high!!
    scored myself a beetlebums

*yawn* yep tired, good, yup going to bed soon, yup yup.

Ecobubs microfibre - I actually like it - it seems to hold a lot considering its only microfibre - maybe its the wool that makes it different to the microfibre in the PUL pockets - but I can get 4 hours no worries out of a ecobubs.

Yay for nabbing on stockings - thats brill - I don't even bother

Fluffy mail.. again not my missing parcel but CT's from B4B! They are very pretty quite different to the ones they have now. One is satin, its noice! I wish I'd got them friday cause I wanted Emily to wear one today to the BB meet up i'm going to, I want to wash them first.

Mel I def want to give Ecobubs a go, it will just have to wait until I'm back from adelaide.

I put my magikall bamboo's in my ecobubs, and its good!!! Kane has the raspberries and cream, so cute!!

I LUUURVE my pop in!!! I put one on Harmony last night, and didn't change her through the night, and it was great! The leg gussets are just fab, and for a OSFA, a great fit too....

Zavier (3) has been dry for a little while of a night, and wore undies to bed 3 nights in a row now, and been dry!!!

So now all his minkee magikalls and bubblebubs are for Kane!! But Za still puts a day nappy on sometimes, if he gets a CT pattern, like bumblebee or giraffe, and he takes it off, goes to the loo, and then wants it back on, sooo cute... so yesterday both boys had on awesome nappies and babylegs!!! I took photos, ill get them on FB soon...

WOKB.. bubblebubs
    WOHB.. purple IB

haha can't wait to see pics of that PB... and yay for overnight success on the pop in!!!! I think they are pretty awesome too

I have found a use for the honeyboy that I don't really like - I use it as the first nappy change for DS - cos he always does a morning poo.. bwhahahahahahahaha

Ahhh funny

No nappy news here. Hey, what are people's opinions on the beetlebums? They look pretty good, but are they good nappies (and not just something purdy to drool over?)

Of course.. not that I need more nappies I think DH would SHOOT me if I got anymore... he was telling everyone yesterday that we have more than enough... lol... a lady asked me if I thought that 24 was enough for a stash and I'm like... welll I'm probably not the best one to ask considering I probably have around 150... LOL

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast