Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

FLUFFY MAIL!!!!!!!!!

We got our auriel from Cherubs kiss today

WOO HOOOO Im so happy pics on facebook

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Maz hun..Mateauz looks sooo cute in that nappy!!! I love the blue minky!!!

nappies are on to wash...damn it's like groundhog day with washing nappies....

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Kat - so you got the lucky 13 black cat, huh... good on you! Damn you're quick!

WOHB: swaddlebees AIO.

Jan 2005
    Down by the ocean

Go gettem Kitt3n! Looks good, especially the bit about the insurance

WTG Maz off to see pics on FB!

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Nana yep it was me!!! felt soo good...my trigger finger DOES work...hehehe and it is soooo cute the nappy!!!

Jul 2007
    Colac, VIC

Ooooh, that nap looks gorgy on Mat Maz hon!!! You know what I have been thinking, reading the captions on your pics in FB, you should totally start a blog (I've already given up on mine LMAO) where you review all your WAHM goodies & recommend WAHM products... I know I'd read it!!!

WOPB: Goddamn spossie.

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Kat - I don't want to hear it!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

oopps, double..
    Last edited by Pretty Butterfly; March 20th, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

Might pile the kids in the car and drive to the PO myself.. the waiting is killing me....aaaahhhhh.....

WOHB.. IB, purple, med.. doesn't seem too big..
    WOKB.. Mandy Mac day.. no cover.. eeekkk..

Jun 2008
    Tassie

Kat other side snappers that I have used are Dragonfly Magik, Cute Tooshies, Beetlebums, Lotus.

Kitten that sounds very reasonable to me. I can't believe they are bringing up such crap and putting you through that!! How annoying to say the least! Let us know how you go.

Well I got my fluff mail Login | Facebook check it out haha I am sooooooooooo in fluffy heaven today.

On other news, I am officially ANTI huggalugs right now. Not only are they so much tighter around Ashtons thighs but today when I was hanging them out on the line I noticed they have freyed!! It was only the 3rd time he wore that pair. Not happy! So back to babylegs Pitty cos HL have such cute patterns and stuff.

No other nappy news here, can't wait to get my Bizy Bee fluff! It is the parcel I am most excited about. NEED new night nappies so bad since Ash has decided to save his pee up for nights only... Last night he went through the mirabai and sandman, THEN i had to change him into a BBH and by 7.30am it was soaked too! 12 hours, 3 nappies, ME NOT HAPPY!

Off to check out your pics Maz... Hope everyone saw Ashtons gorrrrgeous Maz Taggy blanket on her Fb I can't wait... I MEAN ASHTON can't wait!

WOHB: M&C Auriel. So cute!

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

hmmm waiting on a reply about a custom nappy.... fingers crossed for me!!!!

missymoo..nice haul of nappies woman!!!!

Maz you are a crack woman sooo good talking to you...

Nappies are washed and hung out to dry....

WOJB ~ napnaps fitted / maz boy blue cover

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

You girls are pure EVIL....

I just had to have a look at bizy bee's and then just had to get Harmony the gorgeous colourful butterfly nappy......

I've blown the budget now.....

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

Arimeh, got parcel #2, thankyou
    Unfortunatly it looks like the postie had to make a choice (cause my letter box aint real big) and didnt leave the other parcel, so that means I get fluff on monday too
    Only problem with this is that Adam will be home and I have resorted to "sins of omission" where fluff is concerned. (what he doesnt know wont hurt him Besides, I had to go buy NB stuff, how would it look if I got my baby home and had a mountain of cloth and I had to wait 6 wks to use it? The "I told you so's" would drive me mental.
    What do we think about cutie bootie flongies? they seem to be one of the few places that stock a fair few of them...

Jun 2008
    Tassie

PB you wont be disapointed. I love our Bizy Bee nappies! I have 2 shimmer, 1 name nappy and 1 embroidered one. I have 1 halfie and 1 NN coming as soon as I pay for them Can't WAIT!

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Shells Bells...i haven't bought from them, BUT a certain online store is *ahem bizy-bee ahem* stocking flongies tonight...and there are NB flongies there....

WOJB ~ IB of some colour...

rhyb Guest

Love the frog bling Missy Moo

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

Thanx Kat, I finally managed to find the site this arvo,
    Am stalking/lurking, waiting till it begins............... (dirt bikes on pay tv tonight so zero attention will be paid to what I am doing. Shiat, if I go into labour will prolly have to drive myself to hossy )

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

I got some fluffy mail today! Well just one nappy a haute pocket. It looks pretty good, has anyone tried them? It only cost me $8 as new from b4b... hmm maybe that means its not so good? One doesn;t work for one could work for another right. It came super fast, I'm still waiting for CTs from another auction before this one.

I love seeing pics of bubs in the nappys...Mel ashton looks so cute. I love the set. Its a big haul

What is the opinion on eco bubs pockets? I like the look of the pink choc one.

... 2345614 ...