Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

how are they posting it? If its by AP then it shouldnt matter where you live, it all costs the same to send to alice springs or around the corner doesnt it?
    odd.

have so many nappies to fold today! Been putting it off for ages lol just not feeling the love today! Want to go back to sleep - is it bed time yet? - but had to get up at 6 to take DH to work. Ok so I know that isnt early for most people, but Charlotte sleeps in with me til half 8 usually!
    Oh well. Gotta love ABC kids

No that wasnt nappy related was it?

Ah I didn't think of postage to different states girls, thought mine was pretty good.

Mine worked out cheaper from the website, Sorry Mel but I need to save all the money I can at the moment.

**figment of forum imagination**

Weird things are going on with this thread.

I can see posts down below here when I'm in the "reply to thread" part. However if I refresh the thread itself the new posts don't show up...

Thanks Rach and PB

Mel has nice ones too... I like to make postage worth while... place an order when i have a few things i want... Aldo BL or leg warmers on ebay... some actual BABYLEGS and other diff brands... also search for leg warmers... found heaps of lady ones... i have issues with them cutting in to DD's thighs also... hence why i am looking for bigger sizing

postage varies to wherever you post unless you use pre paid satchels Mel's postage rates are some of the best I haev seen, she doesnt cover her own costs silly thing!! Stop being so nice to everyone Mel

i think i would like to get some woolen baby legs, i think SHP and vintage vibes do this. I have enough cotton ones, when i bought huggalugs I was actually told they were a wool blend, but they arent! grrrrrrrrrr

someone was asking about magikalls.........? i dotn like them very much. The snapped minkee ones dont suit us and i dont like the colours of the PUL ones. GREAT husband/daycare nappies though

laa's and dd1's matching mLongies should be ready soon, dd1`is so excited to have matching pants with the baby. cute

ls - what happened? was it knitted stuff you were doing?

danielle m - hey!! nice to see you in here

bg - nice score on the dress hun! its very pretty. damn that all the auriels went up at once........... however my hyena skills were put to good use

well we are getting a new kitchen in (woo hoo landlord finally organised!) and the water was off, i forgot to put some in a thermos for laa so i used spring water to clean her poo. this kid gets her crap cleaned off with spring water then just does another on silk. one plush butt i tell ya!

wohb - jamtots hemp fitted/maz butterfly cover

OMG - Kitt3n - Was it me that told you that? If it was I am sooooooooo sorry, I think I checked with Shell? Oh I can't remember but if it was me I am very sorry!!!

CM - All of our invites and place cards were done on the PC and then I glued them all onto the backing cards. Took forever but saved us a fortune and they looked great!! I have one of those wheel cutters so all the lines are straight too.

WTF is with this rain?? it is supposed to be SUNNY Queensland. Wet season is OVER so why is it raining here? Rain rain go south for the day, come back in December.

I had better go write a shopping list for DH. Otherwise there will be nothing edible and he will serve Chipolatas with Baked Beans again

WOEB: Green camo CT.

im struggling to keep on with this thread now LOL few days and its almost a thread. sadly i dont have as much time for BB & nappy shopping as i use to prior to our overseas trip. our baby has turned into a monsta n eats up all my time!!

ive decided ive got enough nappies (for now), i go shopping for bibs instead LOL

for those without a LS, how do u deal with pooey nappies? i need to find another way besides using toilet paper to get most in the toilet then rinsing. using too much TP even if he only does a poo every 2-3 days...slowly looking for a LS but jst dont have time *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    Antheia could be the Antheia who is a BB member.
    Not sure if anyone answered this but yes if its the stuff on b4b thats her.

BG - yay! Im assuming its the star dress?

I was brave and stayed away..bring on this stimulus bizzo..neither me or DH get paid til next week so strictly no buying before the 22nd.

Ali - Chipolatas with baked beans - mmm sounds interesting. I've had the same idea for my invites, except I'm going to make a trip to spotters this arvo and see if I can find some nice paper to practice a few pretty things with. Maybe you can help me put them all together I've also had an offer from a very lovely lady to make some invites for me. Can't wait to see what she's come up with, I'll have a hard time deciding which way to go I think.

Kitt3n - Laa certainly has one posh bottom. Next you will be buying her bling wipes and a gold encrusted potty.

For whoever asked about BBH Magicalls - I've just discovered they are too wide crotched for DS. After I bought about 12 brand new I'm making do with them for the moment.

Arimeh/Mel - I meant no disrespect not buying from Clothie Bumz or recommending another site for babylegs. Please do not be offended, I'm penny pinching.

If I had a mac I'd be looking at downloading macfreedom dot com by now. I just can't stay away!
    teru - I have no idea how anyone manages without an LS. Even though DS hasn't had more than a few poopy nappies in the last few months (he goes potty now!) those few stinkers were enough to validate that purchase completely!! NN have them, dont know where else.

Kat - I'm looking for knee-high socks too. Didn't see any on my adventures this morning, but I'm still looking. Are you after something in particular? I can see what I can find for you.

ok, nappy stuff... um... DS has spread the entire stash all over the room in three seconds flat. Destructo-bebe! That's it.

WOHB: BumG

Nana...there are planty of sock shops here near me..BUT i am too lazy at the moment to go off shopping for socks i am gunna chop n sew....lol i am still in my pj's now!!!! although i have done a fair bit of house work today...dinner was on cooking by 8am lovely slow cooker am also dealing with Jack and his temps poor lil man...

I still haven't washed the said pile of dirty/wet nappies i said i was going to wash before slack mummy here...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky_Monkey View Post

Arimeh/Mel - I meant no disrespect not buying from Clothie Bumz or recommending another site for babylegs. Please do not be offended, I'm penny pinching.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, its ok No stress here!

Well no LS here... just have to hope the liners stay put and it isnt too runny lol...

I saw a cheapo one on ebay for bout 20 + postage... but not sure how good they r i guess like anything u get whay i pay for.

WOTB- DD... God its getting a workout... was on her for bout 30-45 before she went to sleep and she's been sleeping for Hmmm 2 1/2 hours... *bitenails* i so dont want a wet bed but i dont wnt to wake her...

who on here bought the happy heiny sprayer from Mel?? did you have to buy another part to get it attatching to your loo???

Pre LS, we used to squirt it on the lawn, and let the poo become fertiliser for the lawn. DH hated that because the girls would always poo when it was raining.

Well all this talk of LS... DD just christened her new fluffy CT... Blerk... now i want a LS or similar...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast