Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Ali have pm'd you re hyenaing!

where is mnm located. wahmnaps?

~Rebecca~ Guest

Well ladies i put my hand up for some bubblebubs and they got nabbed before i got to them I really wanted them too they were adorable!

Oh well im going to wait for my bubblebubs to come and if they fit nice ill order more new ones

Hope everyone is well, have a good long weekend (canberra and WA I think) and a good weeknd for everyone else.

Ali - Would you like me to make some cupcakes/muffins for Sarah? I don't mind doing it for you. Sarah deserves something edible lol

Can't talk much at the moment sorry ladies, my sister is visiting but returns home tomorrow. I'll be back then!

Fluffy news? Umm... discovered my niece is the biggest wetter I've ever met. She can out-wee a BBH in an hour.

We should be ok thanks CM, I am slowly improving with rest, so by the time they go to bed and I have my next dose of Panadeine I should be able to sit in the kitchen and supervise him And they need to be lactose free so Em can have some anyway.

Kaz - Yep

Might yell out to DH for a basket of nappies to fold to fill the time between now and 7pm

i just converted a friend but she doesnt want to buy she has decided to try and make some... i'm not talented enough to make them myself... lol

Jess - send her over to the nappy making thread! and place an order for a custom for me, maybe?

Did someone say they got or were getting a GF, velour lined?
    Is that something I'd arrange with them by email? I think Id rather go that way when I order my minkee custom AI2s, not a huge microfibre fan..

Yay!!! I finally got a basket of nappies to fold!!! They are all done and on DH's pillow. There were a few bits that had mits missing so they are still in the basket waiting for DH to find the missing bits (some missing shells and some missing boosters).

Eej, PMed you

WOEB: She is possibly in the bath, or she has a dorothy the dinosaur cutom night nappy on
    WOSB: DH is yet to collect a nappy for her so I suspect she is still nudie.

so who scored on the mummy n me stocking? my hyena skills were put to good use

rayray - that was me, yes nikki is doing some velour lined ones for me (genessa forge). just email her hun

ali - i hope you are taking it easy hun - try to enjoy the rest

umn thats about it!

wohb - sandman / llamajama shorties (well, they are far too big, so they are like jumbo shorties, kinda longies! but they do the job and she looks super cute )

nothing really grabbed me in the mnm stocking ...

wanting clothing more than anything, any good organic clothing around in size 2?

huge basket of nappies folded, another in the wash ...

WoHB - snoozywun!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Kazbah - organic clothing in size 2 - have a look at EARTHLINGS, it's a nz store, everything is fair trade made and organic cotton.

SAHARA BLOOM makes kids tees in size 2 out of bamboo.

GAIA COTTON and PURE BABY are others that come to mind. The section that does PUREBABY 3 - 7 i have a hard time finding online, but i know it exists.

EEJ - was it you after Mazalicious covers?
    try Clothiebumz, the mazalicious store on the WAHMNAPS site, nappy bucket, and whatever Caddie's store is now called. Caddie's Little Wonders used to be on WAHMNAPS too.

Mummy n Me is on WAHMNAPS too.

wotbb: she is still asleep from 5.30pm and it's 8.30pm now, (OH NO) got her up at 6.30 but she kept falling asleep. so i am dreading being up with her from midnight to dawn. she's still got her imse vimse trainers on, we don't use them as night trainers, so this will be an experiment. (not of my choosing).

Was it you RAY RAY, asking about nappies with a velour inner?
    be careful you understand the difference between microFLEECE and microFIBRE.

microFIBRE - absorbent fabric, used for boosters, sewn in absorbency
    microFLEECE - stay dry fabric, used for inners of pockets, ai2's, aio's and some night nappies
    easy to get the two mf's confuddled.

Kitten - i would love to see pics in the gallery, of your butterfly mcn collection.

whoever got the cherub's kiss custom, Brigsy? woot! (although you lost me, when you said "my first customer" - is Lesley buying something from you?

if you are buying something from Lesley, she is such a perfectionist, you won't be disappointed. She wins prizes for her quilting, smocking, all that fancy sewing stuff - and is very nice too. She came to a Nappycino meetup in my city last winter - it was like meeting MCN royalty LOL. (pity Honeyboys didn't suit bilbs). Also Tikki (from ozebaby was there). i love meeting wahms.

Ali - keep going with the bedrest hon, you're doing SO well. i hope the Anzac Day adventure won't be too much to get over.

methinks all those couriers are kept in business by all our combined fluffy addictions! it is a bit like xmas when it all arrives! who doens't like opening pressies? i think that is the thing, it's LIKE getting pressies. and when you're a mum, GIVING OUT energy constantly, it's nice to GET SOMETHING, and that's the thrill the fluffy mail gives us. well that's what i reckon. LOL.

i scored the cowboy MnM was the one i was after

I have moved all of Jacks nappies from the change table into a draw.... to hard to change him on table with nappies on it...and to much stuff under it....

WOJB ~ Maz LL NN / Maz elmo cover

Kitt3n - I know that brand of bags, they do jeans and clothes too. But I don't see anything on their website that looks like what you described... but they have a MACRAME bag hello?? Their kids clothes are cool, reminds me of the hippie stuff my mum used to make tho!

um, nappies. yeah, it's raining, it's pouring, it's hailing, it's blowing a gale and I don't have a dryer. And DS decides that he's going to poop in a nappy for the first time this month today. Can I take nappies to the solarium to get some UV light onto the stains?? Is that mental? LOL!

NaNa - even if its raining, there's still UV out there to de-stain nappies!

lol nana not mental at all, i actually asked a while ago if it would be a good idea to get a UV lamp for winter here still thinking about it!!

hmn i just googled them, my bag isnt on the website at all, maybe its old stock? i did get it 1/3 off still exxy had to cash in mothrs day and bday pressie for it!

i took it out yesterday afternoon and i am so happy with it

gigi - ok will endeavour to do a butterfly stash pic for you!!

fluff - feels funny calling you that!! yeah i have moved mine around too, to try tomake them all fit LOL!

Thank You Ali!!!! I am so pleased! mwah!

Kaz the mnm stocking was def more girly. I'm after clothes too. I am sick of pumpkin patch and the usual mall stuff. I want some unusual things for winter. I love the dress I have from caddie and I would love a llamajamas jumper dress!

Gigi- nope not me after the covers. I don't use them. I'm an AI1 or 2 or pocket girl! But thanks

Kitt3n- u like butterflies also... would LOVE to see ur stash... cant wait to get my new Maz NN purple butterflies... LOve them...

Maz- Lovingthe preview of my stuff on FB... Ur a Gem...

been raining here so no naps dry...cant wait to get all the new stuff so i dont have to resort to a damn sposie wth the end result being a nasty rash...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast