Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

BG - give her an email hon and let her know how much yuo love the dress and also love to buy one of her new custom slots when she comes back as you'd love a nappy to match. Lesley would love your feed back anyway...us wahms like to hear what our customers think

Kat - growl you...I'll try putting my hyena cap on for you if you like hey dont you have a cover to match that nappy anyway

where are these mummy and me nappies ... i cant find them anywhere !!!???

wahmnaps babe

thanks maz , i just gave dd a supppositrty , i feel guilty so i'll spoil her with a nappy !!

ETA - they are all cotton outer .... whats the rage with the cotton outers these days ... im skeptical about leaks/wicking ... :hmm:
    ETA again- mummy n me do looky lovely ...i keep looking at them lol
    Last edited by *charmalea*; April 24th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.

Just a fly by!

Nana - got the fluff today!! Thanks so much hun!! Stalk the postie
    BTW - LOVE your name!!

More s for you Maz - hope you are getting looked after!!

IB have been really slack with contact and postage lately havent they? She must be soooo busy!!
    Shame you havent heard back yet though lea!

WOHB: bath with daddy

ooh, LS, glad it got to you this week! I'll let my parents know you like the name. You can have it if you want. Drives me nuts...

Well, I have to say I'm sooo impressed with my, I mean DS's, Swaddlebees. I had a full-on afternoon of hauling DS in the sling all over the country-side, and two trains were cancelled and the next one delayed, so I was nearly an hour late for an appointment at the sleep disorder clinic (u-huh!) and DS fell asleep in the sling on the tram on the way back to the city before I could get to a parents room to change him. So, all up, it was nearly 5 hours, and although it was absolutely soaked, the nappy didn't leak and I didn't get wee all over me even though DS was squished against me for so long.
    DS wasn't happy when he woke up on the crowded commuter train tho! I was just in the middle of telling a newly pg lady all about slings and BB when he woke up screaming! I was just about to get onto the topic of MCN but it was my station and I had to get off...

WOAB: WCNN, bear bottoms

ooohhh, I want one of the mummy n me Babushka nappies, but I'm not sure if we are going to be home tomorrow night... why am I always out when these stockings happen?

Can someone please PM me where I can get GF nappies??? Ta!

Well Dp isnt home and i am fluff browsing... way do i do it... all this talk of DD's and i went looking to see what she has left... OMG heaps... now i want another and an extra booster... i was thinking bout just changing the booster cos the rest doesnt get wet...

ive been sitting here wondering why MnM havent gone live.........would help if I looked at the dame time

howdy peeps...just a quicken before i hit the sack.....
    maz MnM stocking is tomoz!!!!! 25th...i am right ain't i??? even after afew drinkines i know tis tomoz....

I must have that cowbot nappy!!!!!

WOTBB~ sandman / 2 by 2 cover (maz special)

yes mazzy babe i do have a cover that matches that nappy!!!!! do you know where i got tit from???

I've totally forgotten what everyone was talking about.

Might have to check out this site everyone is talking about... of course - just window shopping!!! Still haven't got Krudd money, so just lookin here. Although DH has picked up some extra work through a firm in WA (of all places!) so hopefully I'll be able to buy some new fluff.. of course - cos I NEED it.

Kellie - you just google Genesa Forge - she has her own website hon.

Gosh Dd is getting so cheeky... she love her "pretties" (nappies) but hates when i take too long with snaps... so thinking might have to get a few quick ones to do up... i love my GK nice and quick to do up but i'm liking this trying one of each for now... any suggestions... maybe quick drying and absorbent also...

thanks Mel, that is what I actually did, however, it helps when u spell it corectly which is what I was doing wrong!!

Jess - just remember, quick to do up means quick to rip off and dance around nekkid...

Jess - just remember, quick to do up means quick to rip off and dance around nekkid...
    I agree completely! DD can rip off nappies reallyy quickly that don't have snaps!

ok thread has moved far too fast!

easy on yet hard off nappies? blueberry OSFM pockets - man the tape on them is SO hard to get open

nana - you asked about my new bag - the label is "LUCKY BRAND" from David Jones. There was only one.

everyone - hands off the babushka nappies! That is till next friday when i get paid!! I must have them!!

kat - I LOVE YOUR NEW NAME............... brilliant.

plonkee

My questions for today;

1 ? is it ok to use the aromababy barrier balm with MCNs ? it doesn?t have any zinc in it only natural stuff

i dont know, just wanted re highlight your q for soemone who has used this before

2 ? when I finally get my nappies can I wash them all togther to start with or will the colours run into each other?

i wash mine all together but you might want to tread on the safe side

i finally got my cuddles n cloth slushie customs but the snaps are in a different spot luckily renee said she would do new shells for me, very happy that she got back to me straight away!!

I actually almost ran out of AI2's the other day - 3 days worth were on the line but got rained on, and another 3 days worth were in the buckets, only had 3 to take to the shops! lucky i have about 20-30 fitteds to LOL!! I still want more sugarshots though, the Ai2's are probably my fave now.

and still loving DFM s.... i want the pink bubbles one!!

wohb - lotus night nappy / lovey bums organic wool jersey cover

plonkee: about the nappy rash cream - does it have lanolin in it? that will waterproof your nappies, and is a cracker to get off. Keep in mind just because it says it is "all natural" doesnt necessarily mean all good - crude oil is all natural, wouldnt put it on my MCN though

WOHB: Amazon sandman

We are now FULL TIME cloth!! YAYYYYYYY!!

Last night was Jack's first night in a NN. He wore his Sandman and it worked a treat!!!
    We put a fleece Maz cover over it. No leaks and it also drew the wee away from him, so his skin wasn't wet either...Great stuff!!!! He's a tummy sleeper...and no leaks at the front. Oh and he slept from 7:30pm to 6am...no wake ups...first time EVER!!!!!!

I am so excited for the weekend to be over...and the PO to be open, LOL. Should be getting my custom BOB Monday or Tuesday.

WOJB...terry flat and orange BBH cover.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast