Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

MArlene thats great news... Go Jack... wish DS would go back to sleeping but nope...

Cant wait for the weekend to be over too cos i want more fluff and there is a certain stocking on monday which i am very excited about... i just want this 1 and i will be taking a break from buying for a while... (hahah we'll see how long it lasts)

Thanks for the heads up ... didnt think bout her removing it... off to check out these blueberry OSFM

WOTB- Maz NN and cover still (breakie time so might need a bath)

Maz... why is ur stuff just so irrasistable... i have my order with u and i just brought a new cover from Caddies store... lol... my last $25.20 in my account... (well thing i have like 3c... lol... ) its a gorgeous pink with a purple embrodered butterfly on the back... Mwwah Luv ya its GORGEOUS...

No no more enabling til i get my new deliveries next week... want to check out what i have and see what i like best before anymore buys... (except mondays ones...LOL)

Morning all!!

Marlene thats FANTASTIC!!!! woohooo!!!!!! My kids are still in their night nappies.. bwahahahaha... ahhh welll... better go change them I suppose.

Was a rough night in our house - we went to bed around midnight, DS came into our bed at 1am and stayed the night (lucky we have a king size bed so don't really notice him) then DD woke up at 4am screaming and DH couldn't get her to settle down, so brought her into the bed too, so we were all up and awake then. Feel like my eyes are popping out of my head.

DH said to DD that just because there is a dawn service today, doesn't mean you have to wake up for it

Mel... ur not sounds as good as mine but no kigs bed here only a queen... lol... need toothpicks to keep my eyes opened... But trying to get up and do stuff to try and snap out of it... lol...

DD just did a hirrid pop in my Maz NN,.... Blerk... But i must say the Maz cover and NN was all contained nicely inside ... no leakages... Phew... i think i really need one of those spray things (for the loo) hard to get the wetter/softer stuff off... Blerk...

Anyways i'm off the puter before i spend more money i dont have...

WOTB DD..

woo hoo i got am email from bek at the cloth nappy shop - my pookey pockets are ready! and my custom frog cover to go with my gossamer dreams stuff - that means this week I am waiting on my

- auriels
    - mlongies from bizy bee
    - custom widdlewun
    - pookey pockets
    - cgr and cute tooshies from NA
    - soapbricks from minictuteture

wowowowowowow!!!

where is caddies store, she does covers? jess you would love my maz butterfly covers

marlene feels good doesnt it?

Marlene - yay for fully cloth'd!

Kitten - wowsers thats a fluff haul and a half!

Woot woot my Krudd $$$ cleared today..........hmm should I get some fluff shopping in while Dh is otherwised occupied in town.........he knows Im looking at more. In non-cloth excitement now I can buy my Wii and WiiFit tomorrow hooray!

What to buy what to buy.............

WOJettsB - Dlish of green
    WORipleysB - Dlish of mint
    WONewbiesB - BBH and Maz transport fleecie cover

I'm a space cadet!!! I thought the mummy n me stocking was last night too!!! I was disappointed I couldn;t get back on before I went out to see if anyone would hyena for me (though I wasn't flooded with offers LOL)

Anna- yay for KRudd still no sign of it here!!!

Marlene-yay for Jack's first night in cloth and nice of him to give you a full nights sleep.

Maz- hope your back is feeling better today!!!!

Kitt3n- nice haul coming chook! The postie will be your bestie next week!! check out the mpm threads for caddies store I don't think we can talk about it here? Its had a name change recently.

Ali- I hope you enjoyed the dawn service. DH said his didn't have a great turn out. He's gone off into the city to march and drink ALL day!!

Plonkee- I think it pays to be careful with reds they are the only ones I ahve washed sep for a few washes but now I was everything together.

Lea- I'm not a huge fan of cotton outers either but the pattern is to die for!! Sorry I didnt get back to you with an answer about where they were I went out. A night with the girls! Good fun!

And hi to everyone else
    Not nappy related but I have a bubba with a runny nose and leaky eyes poor munchkin.

Kitt3n - i too have a big haul next week...

2 GK
    2 MD
    BBH Bamboo and cover
    Lou lou
    Pop-in
    CT
    Wool soaker
    more babylegs/legwarmers
    2 Itti's
    Maz cover
    Hmmm i know there is more but i cant remember lol

Not sure if i mentioned the leg warmers i got for DD.. There ladies so very long but i scrunch them down and they are great... no more digging in. Plus i think the scrunching makes them a bit warmer... have ordered 2 more... lol

Hi all

Jess and Kitt3n - hope your hubby's arent home when the trucks arrive! lol

Mel - nanna naps are great things

Anna - gotta love the Ruddy Stimulation lol

Marlene - so excited!! Hope the wakeless nights continue for you

No nappy news here for me today...except I missed out on changing a whopper this morning - DH was up with Charlotte so I got to bypass the morning nappy! VERY unusual!

WOHB: something and maz bumble bee cover - DH LOVES the bumble bee cover!

Anyone know if you can buy mazalicious covers from anywhere other than the nappy bucket?? They are out of the medium's I like and haven't listed any ETA, so just wanted to squiz around anywhere else to see if anymore variety. They so pretty, I wish I didn't want everything unisexish or I could get so many girly things, but what a waste if I have 2 boys after Elly KWIM.

Arimeh sells some covers at her shop = not sure if she has any in stock though

i think Caddie's shop stocks them too...

:yeahthat:

Lime- i know... hopefully he will be at work... although i did already tell him i have 15 coming... lol

How hard is it to add snaps to a nappy??? i have a side snap one but the side tabs come up out ofthe top and hang out...

Hmmm, I can't find a Caddie anywhere - Arimeh is out too OHH WOE. It is seriously sad that all the good nappy stuff gets snapped up so quickly and takes so long to get in, I actually get anxious thinking (oh no another month till I can order this or that). Sigh.

if you look in the MPM section at the bottom of the main page, there should be posts from Caddie - i think one is about her new store just recently. i've just had a quick peak and she does stock Maz covers....

i think poor Maz has had a bit of a tough run lately with her family and stuff (not to mention the back pain that i'm SURE she isn't looking after at the moment tsk tsk) but will restock ASAP. i love my Maz covers (and haven't even started using them yet - they're just delish to snuggle!)

I sent u a PM Sarah... but she only has a large and small...

BG- They r devine... cant wait to get this pink minkie with butterfly...

So even though i have a big amount comming from monday i still have a few i really want... WW pink fairy an Eco bubs and i'd love to get a GF...

I hope Maz is looking after herself.... I feel aweful for asking for stuff now that she is in pain with her back... Hope ur feeling better soon Maz... Sending u get well vibes hun...
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 25th, 2009 at 04:39 PM.

think Maz is busily shopping for unique materials if the latest message i got from her is anything to go by! not that i'm complaining - i'm pretty good at the hyena thing when it comes to stockings with Maz...

ooh, i emailed Cherub's kiss about getting a nappy to match the dress so she's adding me to her TO DO list - yay! my first customer! i'm a bit excited! as i said to her, i'm in no big hurry - the dress is a size 2 so won't fit for quite a while (though i'm not thinking it will be forever seeing this kid feels like she's the size of a one year old already!)

im so bored today , my nappies are on a wash and it wont be fininsed untill 7 pm ...
    its takes forever in a front loader ...

but i decied to have a sale ..

i have no other fluffy news ..

check out what i have to offer !!
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...-day-sale.html

( i hope THIS isnt a violation of mpm giude lines , is it ??)
    oh and how do i get links so the say words , not a huge url adress ??
    Last edited by *charmalea*; April 25th, 2009 at 04:53 PM.

Lea - You are allowed to link to an MPM thread, but no more discussion on it in the cloth thread, iykwim.

I really am stuck flat on my back now. We went to the dawn service (up at 3:30am) and Sarah ran of during the laying of the wreaths, Through the memorial , looking for DH who had taken Em off to the side because she was acting up and someone rescued her for me. Then we had the brekky and came home at about 8. Went back to bed and was a bit sorer than usual thanks to Em jumping on my lap while I was holding her (sitting of course) then when she got back up she decided to try climbing on me for Row Row Row Your Boat, and stepped on my pelvis, which absolutely drilled, and now I cant even sit up Pressure stockings are on and I am going to have to teach DH how to make Sarah's birthday cake (muffins) from the bedroom. This should be 'interesting'. I hope none of the kids get food poisoning!! He might have to wrap her presents too.

I want a fluffy fix Anyone want a hyena? I like ordering, and the thrill of a stocking is lovely. What time is MnM stocking?

Sigh. I bet there is a heap of dry nappies on the airer ready to be folded but I doubt DH will notice, or he will just take them off 1 at a time as he needs them instead of bringing them for me to fold.

WOEB: No Idea. Too risky to let her in here, the bully.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast