... 3456715 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Ok ladies just how much difference is there in size with Itti's between the Medium and the Large?

DS is currently in a large with the snaps done up so the wings are touching, but not overlapped. Would be fit mediums at all?
    Probably, depends how he is in the rise. DS can fit in both the medium and the larges.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

medium IB's just DO NOT cope on Jack any more...the rise isn't enough...and he ends up saturated.... we have 2 large IB here...just waiting on 6 more... although if i am at home he gets put in the mediums...(coz i am lazy!!!!)

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Marlene YAY on fluffymail... Does this mean jack is full cloth now???

So excited its payday tomorrow... YAY... But i am just paying a layby and having a break til next payday... LOL...

Mar 2007
    Paradise

Kat hun - I have just read your sig. I had a suspicion a few weeks ago, and I am so sorry it didn't stick
    Sheesh my pregdar is as good as Maz's when I am pg!! Not as good when I am not though

I dont own any Itti's. . They have a narrower crotch dont they?

Alexis, the only solution I have found is a soaker loosley double knotted. She will outgrow the nappy removal eventually

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh Thats so sad Kat... HUGS hun...

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

ali...hun you talking to me?? no frosty bubs been transferred here yet hun...don't have any popsicles i put that up this morning...when i was preggers with Jack (was a twin pregnancy) lost other lil boy at 5weeks

nappies...hmmm lots washed a fair few to wash aswell...

Mar 2007
    Paradise

Pregdar not working so well then Still, I am sorry that Jack didnt get to have his twin on the outside.

Dec 2008
    Ardeer, Melbourne

jst a quick 1, cant access photos & album on bb guess im not privileged LOL anyhow ive uploaded some onto FB add me (Rhoda Fung) hehe

gigi- havent forgotten abt u, will get ard to replying u later tonight. lappy out of batt

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Its all good hun.....hopefully doing a 2nd cycle come december fingers crossed all goes good...then i will have another bum in fluff....

Mar 2007
    Paradise

Teru - The gallery link is missing but you are priveledged enough. the link is www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/gallery

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Alexis, the only solution I have found is a soaker loosley double knotted. She will outgrow the nappy removal eventually

Thanks Ali! will give it a try....cant wait for her to move past this lol

teru - Charlotte has both large and med IBs...the Larges are JUST too large, so cross over is too tight, touching is not tight enough (would be perfect with one more set of snaps int he middle! lol)
    The meds though are getting to short in the rise. Have been for a couple of months...but now to the point where I will be selling the meds in about a months I think and replacing them with larges.

WOHB: Pop-In.

Oh QUESTION - does anyone have a larger girthed bubba in a pop-in? How do they go? Charlotte is very skinny and narrow hipped, but they dont seem very wide....the tabs a VERY far apart, even on her...?

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Alexis - are you using the night boosters with the pop-in? If so, how do you like them?

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Oscar - I have used a night booster once so far and it worked really well. actually.
    I use her BumGs over nights too sometimes to go under her normal PJ pants (cos they are trim and dont need an extra cover) and the Pop-Ins seem to work the same way, same bulk (or lack of lol) to them so go really well under her pjs when I am washing longies or whatever.
    They are super soft though, I must say I am quite inpressed with them - they seem a nicer less bulky fit during the day on Charlotte - she is super skinny and looong.

WOHB: still Pop-in

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Thanks Alexis. Like I said... I hope to complete my stash with popins once DD1 arrives and it's good to get feedback from users .

Mar 2007

Hi girls!!

Needing some advice!

I'm about to order 2 x BumG's as I'm sick of everyone telling me how great they are and I don't own one!!! LOL but which one's do i buy??? I like the AIO's. Do i get the V3BumG??
    Tia

Lime - i was having a look at your e-store and noticed you sell them!!

Nov 2007

Renstar I would go pop in over BG anyday. Much better quality and all natural. Ask Kitten about them she is a rep.

My BG elastic is almost worn and they've hardly been used had them maybe 2mths.

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Ren - popin is also bamboo (more absorbant) and has double leg gussets . Ill bring mine on monday if you wanna peak? The outside is oooh so soft and delicious I just wanna rub it LOL.

Mar 2007

Oscar - I'm sooo glad you've chosen to go with MCNs I remember at my baby shower you just weren't sure if it was worth the $$! Now you're addicted like us hehe

Yes! bring your pop-in along so i can see it. I don't know much about those ones.

... 3456715 ...