Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #187

i havent tried petites yet got a large for jamie coz i thought it would fit but its just too big for him

wish i coudl afford to use the rockin green all the time but its a little expensive

im being lazy at the moment and using sposies at night

WOJB: sposie and maz zebra cover

I used a sample of Rockin Green and I wasn't sure about it at first but I realised the nappies I soaked & washed with it were SO much softer. The microfibre inserts had been going a little 'crunchy' and they feel like new again. It's super expensive so I wont be using it all the time but I want to soak all the new baby's nappies (all second hand or hand-me-downs) so they are fresh and I'll use it every now and again for a good wash.

I have to admit that my curiosity is getting the better of me with the Rocking Green. Laa's nappies are rather smelly at the moment (2 year old molars are coming through) and so I would like to try some, but I hate anything scented!

Has anyone seen any unscented stuff in stock? I looked at Ninky Bear (had never heard of them before your post meow!) but they only have the scented stuff.

Anyone checked out GD for tonight? I am going to try for the BB pockets, hubby has asked me to convert our whole stash to BB pockets, how could I say no? LOL

WOHB - SS pocket

Yeah I've checked out GD.. I like one of the nappies on there, but its a suedecloth inner - so that counts me out!!!

loove the carrier though...

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh's Eden View Post
    Yeah I've checked out GD.. I like one of the nappies on there, but its a suedecloth inner - so that counts me out!!!

loove the carrier though...
    LOL I think there will be a congo crash due to that carrier!!!

bahahahaha!! Yeah I think so too

Why did i click on this thread? I'm a sucker for anything red & that carrier..swoon.

Nice isn't it Snowy

still on the teaching contract roundabout

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post
    I have to admit that my curiosity is getting the better of me with the Rocking Green. Laa's nappies are rather smelly at the moment (2 year old molars are coming through) and so I would like to try some, but I hate anything scented!

Has anyone seen any unscented stuff in stock? I looked at Ninky Bear (had never heard of them before your post meow!) but they only have the scented stuff.

Anyone checked out GD for tonight? I am going to try for the BB pockets, hubby has asked me to convert our whole stash to BB pockets, how could I say no? LOL

WOHB - SS pocket
    GDUNH sponsers (appear to) have some
    Bean Sprout Bubba
    Bubba Moo (sample size only)
    Baby Mumma
    Ecocubs

I'm only up to the E's so can't say if anyone else has any (done A - E so far)
    Last edited by leckert; September 15th, 2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: additional site

Quote Originally Posted by leckert View Post
    GDUNH sponsers (appear to) have some
    Bean Sprout Bubba
    Bubba Moo (sample size only)
    Baby Mumma
    Ecocubs

I'm only up to the E's so can't say if anyone else has any (done A - E so far)
    Awesome, thankyou!! Will go grab some now.

WOHB - Beetlebums "Zen"

loving the rockin green. DD's inners are more absorbant then they were and lasting longer. Also the stale pee smell from last mass teething period isn't lingering now! The water was dark yellow when i soaked them and they looked white to begin with. I got 15% off my rockin green kitten and I was going to send the link but they're out of stock. I registered for the GDUNH so I have the discount code.

WOCB: Abby Gro slushie in butterfly/pink yellow swirl.

Arg this cloth nappy hunt is driving me crazy. So much housework to do but I cant tear myself away from the hunt ARG!! Flattery are doing one nappy a day stocking type thing and every day I am checking it to see if it is the one I want.

I finished the hunt a week ago after many late, late nights!

OMG how do you actually FINISH the hunt CrazyLady? That is amazing!

Well I have ordered some samples so hopefully that comes through in enough time for me to check it out before the hunt ends - might register for the hunt just to get the code so I can score some RG!

WOHB - Beetlebums fairy floss pocket

Fluffy mail! I got my parcel from Itti Bitti. 3 AIO Bitti D'lish mediums (royal blue, peppermint & midnight) and 4 SIO Bitti D'lish mediums (lilac, ivory, fuchsia & purple). ooh, so exciting new nappies.

Our bathroom and laundry have been out of action for a month now due to a reno (and stuff that went wrong causing delays) so haven't had a washing machine going. Have been using the laundromat but don't want to put my new nappies in so have to wait til Saturday til washing machine goes back in til i can wash and bub can wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post
    OMG how do you actually FINISH the hunt CrazyLady? That is amazing!

Well I have ordered some samples so hopefully that comes through in enough time for me to check it out before the hunt ends - might register for the hunt just to get the code so I can score some RG!

WOHB - Beetlebums fairy floss pocket
    LOL! I like puzzles and i'm pretty good at them. Although i'm a few off for both the grand prizes but Charlotte started walking so I am way too stuffed after chasing her to stay up now...

I'm like you Kate- I got some fluffy mail today and DD is now the proud owner of her first itti bitti's. My girlfriend uses them on her DD and prefers them to the BBH petites so I thought I'd give them a go. I got a small and 2 mediums in black/midnight blue. They look SUPER slim but DH is a bit concerned about the look of them. He thinks that the thin outer shell is going to allow leaks to get through. Can't wait to get them prewashed and put them on DD to see how we go.

I've been doing the hunt and have found 37 icons. BUT I didn't read that I was supposed to start with the first letter of my last name and then go to the next one on the list and have just been doing them haphazardly. Ooops.

I got fluffy mail today too - a Disdana wool cover I ordered last week that got accidentially sent to someone else & she added some wipes & a little foaming wipe soln to make up for the delay. I think I must have shrunk the old medium cover (this one's XL) as the wool is much tighter on the old one

Starangelk - I started with the right letter for me & quickly decended into randomness.

WOIB: Mandy Mac purple night & new (huge) disdana cover.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast