Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #187

Yeah I told my H that I love that he makes a disposable look so hard. He's a good advert for cloth

Quote Originally Posted by meow View Post
    Yeah I told my H that I love that he makes a disposable look so hard. He's a good advert for cloth
    haha!That's fantastic!

Audax: The wee down the leg thing happened to DP the other morning when it was my turn to sleep in. DD took her nappy knickers off and undid one of the tabs. She's such an exhibitionist!

Quote Originally Posted by meow View Post
    haha!That's fantastic!

Audax: The wee down the leg thing happened to DP the other morning when it was my turn to sleep in. DD took her nappy knickers off and undid one of the tabs. She's such an exhibitionist!

Bimboo OMG! That is crazy! Laa only uses ONE quadfold at night!

She must save it all up and let loose while she is asleep? I just can't imagine that much wee, you poor thing!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to wash some of the NB nappies today CLUCK CLUCK!!

WOHB- Still in her BB Wooly night, just woke up

Mmmmm..... cluck cluck to NB nappies indeed! I've got some drying downstairs, JUST pulled them in before yesterday's uber-rain, and I can't walk past them without copping a little feel I think I'm going to do some sewing today... I'm working on a bright green alligator AIO. Not because I need more nappies, just because it's fun and I've got the stuff there And it's better than faffing about trying to make breastfeeding clothes, which do my head in.

GOT MY LS! DP was rather impressed and started attempting to clean the shower.... I think he was secretly hoping DD would poo so he could try it. Had one issue with a washer installing it but borrowed one off the orginal hose and all good.

Still loving rocking green. DD's poo has been really smelly with all of us sick. I really have no idea why she smells so much in the poo department when she gets a cold... anyway, a rocking green normal wash and no smelly nappies <3 It used to be a case of double washing and swearing

I wanna wash all our newborn nappies up in Rockin' Green. Looking forward to the clucking Audax Still so wet and cold here though so it's not worth it. I have some covers on the way next week so I'll wait till then anyway.

I lurve our little squirt too- so worth it!

Bimboo, how're you doin hun? (MLM here)
    Just bin lurking, no change, Lil Man is 19 mths old and growing up so fast.
    Havent bought a nappy in months, doesnt excite me anymore LOL, have our trusty stash of IB's and GF's. Sposies for night.
    Did buy some samples of rockin green the other day.
    Meh, dont see the diff. I still think nothing beats a morning fresh strip wash.
    Glad the love is being kept alive by new generation of addicts
    Oh, and some old farts too......... (Mel and Kitten...)

OLD FART? OLD FART?? Pfft.

All I have to say is come on money from FAO.. I neeeeed those larges for DD1 - poor thing is nearly wearing the mediums half way down her butt.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Livinthedream View Post
    Oh, and some old farts too......... (Mel and Kitten...)
    huh? WHO?! :P

If you guys are on NA check out my thread about RG - I will never use the stuff again!!!

WOHB - Beetlebums pocket

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post

If you guys are on NA check out my thread about RG - I will never use the stuff again!!!

WOHB - Beetlebums pocket
    What happened with Rockin' Green Kitten? I'm not on NA because that means my house would be even more trashed. I have only been using a tablespoon per 8KG load with an extra rinse.

WOCB: Huckleberry Abby Gro Minky all day!

Woohoooooooo My Widdlewuns are ready! In the post to me tommorrow I cant wait.

Six beautiful new extremely stylish nappies on their way to Lady P's butt

still on the teaching contract roundabout

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post

you made me so curious I had to sign up over there were you the one talking about the rashes? If so now you've got me thinking about DS's new rash (we've been eliminating and just started challenging foods again to see if his eczema is food related) that he seems to have had a rash since I did a wash of his nappies in RG. - rash isn't in the nappy area just nearly everywhere else just like his eczema. Neither DS or I have eaten enough dairy (our first challenge) to cause the reaction that we got so... maybe?

Looks like we might be doing a strip wash of his MCNs to rule it out (at least he doesn't need any until Sat - sposies at night for the moment and for CC) at least we can use our GK's until I manage to re-wash his IB's and GF night nappies (only have 2). Only use GKs as a back up cause I worked out that I don't like stuffing pockets but don't mind snapping AI2s and they're chunkier.

ETA - so now I have a bare naked babies sample and 2 shakers (bare and motley crew) to remove from here ..... I like the shakers for the nappy bucket - makes it smell nice (only tried the motley crew one so far in the bucket)

It seems the RG made some of my nappies hard - really stiff actually. Between that and all of the other people talking about the rash reactions etc I am really glad I only got some sample satchels !

WOHB - BB Wooly night, she is still asleep <3

Does any one have any trissytots nappies? I just bought some and I am waiting for them to arrive..

i have done 3 soaks and 2 washes with Rg most of nappies have been done now, no rash here..
    but have heard if it causing a rash in some cases

going to have go sposie for a week or 2 here while we move
    but thats ok, because then my nappies will get sunshine ohhhh yeh sick of using the dryer and clothes airers

WOMB: purple itti bitti.

I found RG made our nappies much, much softer. And no rashes that I remember- hopefully the new baby wont react either!

Quote Originally Posted by kawazuki View Post
    but thats ok, because then my nappies will get sunshine ohhhh yeh sick of using the dryer and clothes airers
    Don't get too excited. We've seen two good drying days in two weeks. And even on one of those I *just* pulled my fitteds in before a big rainfall, and had to finish them off on the airer. The skies are just so flippin unpredictable at the moment. It's like living in Melbourne again.

Rocky might be different though. Have you seen the facebook group "I used to live in Rocky, but I'm OK now."?

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast