Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anyone's DP fly in/out (work away)?

That sounds great too Briggsy'sgirl... I might wait tho until our future bub (positive thinking) is about 8 months or so, becuase by then I'm sure the technology would have changed yet again ! It's so great that it's easier to keep in touch. I remember my first long time overseas, was only 12 years ago when I lived in the US for 15 months, and the Internet ONLY EXISTED for high-end business and defence ! No such thing as email, really. Gawd it would have been SO HARD to have a long distance relationship back in those days !!!

Maybe future generations will have one of those body-sensor things so you have the sensation of hugs etc, who knows. Of course it's nowhere near the real thing of course AND, of course, no way of TTC long-distance !!

ooh it's been SOO nice this week. DH working from the city for a change just this week (a course which he thinks is stupid but I think YAY he's home every night!) - then we're going on 3 weeks holiday this saturday, 4 WEEKS that must be a record for us since we first met !

make the most of it Sharon! the holiday will be awesome i'm sure!

Hi girls

I'm annoyed my DH was sent to New Caledonia today for 4 days... right in the precious days leading up to O ! He's waitlisted for a flight home on Friday, but might not get home til Saturday. I'm that I don't O on CD13 or 14, I've done that before in the past 6 months, coz then we'll most likely miss it!. My average seems to be CD16 tho, so I'm hoping this will be one of those months.

GRRR I hate this... but I know that DH is doing everything he can to try and be home at the right time. Last month was so lovely, such a novelty having DH home all through the month while we went on holiday (and it was a lovely holiday!!) - heaps of BDing done and I didn't think about when I was Oing coz I was confident that he was home and available around that time! I was pretty bummed tho when I started spotting at the end of the holiday

DH wasn't successful for the jobs he recently applied for but today he had an interview for a Perth (city-based) job ... that would make life a whole lot easier !

How's everyone else doing?
    Last edited by deni; June 17th, 2007 at 08:16 PM.

bugger about the trip's timing hun- that just sucks

hoping your DH is successful in getting the local job

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234