Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

Heiditiana Guest

Question 36 waxing

Thanks Tanya,

Well I have some strange pains going right about now, around my right ovary.
    I would love them to be implantation pains. It would be around day 7.
    I wonder if you get ovulation pains then you'd think you'd feel something if you had implantation.
    did / does anyone get implanation pains? is it a common thing?

Jolenje Guest

Girls...
    Can I please join this thread...
    My DP and I have a 15mo DD, who we would love a brother for (or sister if that's what we get given!)...a sibling, anything please...
    We have been TTC No 2 for approx. 9mths, but only really obssesively for the last 3 or 4 LOL!
    I am taking multi vits., vitex, potassium, herbals and have cut dairy...he is taking swisse mens +folic...any other tips on supps.???
    We aren't limiting our BD to around O, as I don't temp. OPK etc...
    So far we are on CD 16, BD since CD 7 no break....
    It's an exciting journey....

HI everyone!

I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who is looking at starting to TTC a girl sometime in early 2011?

DH has indicated that he is keen to try again for a girl one day, but not for at least another 12 months or so - which suits me fine as I'm not ready yet either. But I'm so excited, because he always said he only wanted 2 kids so after DS2 was born, I thought that was it. I still have a yearning for another bub (hopefully a girl!) so i want to use 2010 to do as much research, planning and preparing as I can to hopefully sway our odds to a girl

I've already decided that I'm probably going to purchase a platinum plan through A-Gender because I think that will give us the best shot really. I know nothing is guaranteed, but I'd rather have no regrets if you know what I mean. If we try on our own and are unsuccessful, I'll always be wondering if there was more we could've done, whereas if we go with a personalised plan, well at least I'll be able to say we did all we could.

so if there is anyone out there thinking of starting their TTC attempts around this time next year, I'd love to chat!!

Hi Girlonamission

Well I am hoping to be trying to conceive a girl in 2011, I'm yet to convince DH about have a 4th but I think he is coming around to the idea.

As you can see I have 3 sons, my baby who is nearly 9 months old we were trying to Gender Sway with him but the month conceived him we weren't trying, so the timing was completly out, and we now have a gorgeous little man.

I have looked at the A gender website, am still unsure as to whether I would pay the money to use them, I would love to know what their success rate is. I might have another look at it and reconsider. I'm still breastfeeding at the moment so whiilst AF has returned I'm still on the mini pill so I don't know if their is anypoint charting my cycle at the moment.

Feel free to chat, I would be interested to know that you are planning on doing.

Okay, I'm tentatively popping in here to ask where I might get some credible info to read on trying for a boy.

While we only have one DD, I have reason to believe the women in my family only breed girls! I have two sisters and all girl cousins. My girl cousins and I have all had girls, with the exception of one cousin, who has two boys and a girl. That makes for seven girls and two boys in my DD's generation, so far (my two sisters are yet to have any children).

I'm not terribly concerned about having trouble TTC, since my fertility seems high. Where do I start? We're not TTC for some months yet, so I have plenty of time to get this on track.

Jen, if I don't get back to this remind me, ok.

Thanks Tan! I knew you'd be a wealth of knowledge in this thread.

hey Im still around!
    Still gleaning all I can to get ready for our girl sway. I recently come across the a-gender site. I'm considering getting platinum too - though I mentioned the plan to DH and he wasnt convinced it was worth spending the money on (not cause he doesnt want a girl but how viable the plan is) Anyone got any further info on them? I read Tanya, that you had used them?

So, we not quite ready still... but bearing in mind my age and that getting a girl can take longer (not to mention my fertility issues), I've been talking to DH about starting sooner than later.

Looking at strict diet for both of us, plus supps. Also considering getting magnets! (but need to do more research on this) and using a lube (the ones Tanya has mentioned in general sway info). And Im very interested in how the moon affects things. There use to be website around a few years ago that gave you sway dates based on your birth date, but its not available anymore
    Where else can I get this info?

Thinking of trying a few other things too like no O and posistion etc...

So much to research though...doing my head in a bit. But I want to know we have given it our best shot.

Salsa, yeah I used a-gender Cindy and Maree are awesome They help with everything when you get the platinum plan, really no need to search for anything cause they do it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Salsa, yeah I used a-gender Cindy and Maree are awesome They help with everything when you get the platinum plan, really no need to search for anything cause they do it for you
    Hmmm, ok, that could be good for getting DH to agree. There is so much time and mental energy going into it and thats before we even ttc - so getting some help would take to take off some of the pressure is probably well worth the cost.

They have a blog now and often give away plans..... not sure how it works exactly, but you should check i tout

Default Really badly wanting a girl

Hi everyone,

Just been sticky beaking through this thread and thought I should join. Was here a couple of years back when we were trying for our third child (swayed for a girl but ended up with a boy)

So here I am again, I am in the midst of convincing my hubby that we should try again for a girl, he's not so keen yet but I'll talk him around lol

I have actually been researching going overseas to have IVF with PGD to determine the sex of the baby, illegal in Australia apparently unless you have a genetic disease that only affects one sex.. anyway just wondering if anyone else has tried this or know of anyone who has?

Hi Yomama,

You sound like me, I tried to sway with 3rd child, got a boy. DH and I are also currently in discussions about a 4th. Mostly the discussions go like, I really would like to try again, he says he is happy with 3 boys. So we still have a bit of work to do, as I really don't feel like I'm finished having babies.

Sorry I can't help with your question re IVF overseas, goodluck though. I am seriously considering using A-Gender this time. Given it will most definitley be my last baby and last chance to try for a girl I would like have their asssistance.

Hi Megs,

I think I remember you from the last time I was on this site

My hubby says the same that he is happy with his 3 boys, but they don't understand the whole mother/daughter relationship thing.. If the tables were turned I would happily try again for a boy for him iykwim?

I had a quick sticky beak at the A-gender website, do you know if they have much success at all? I'm just not keen to leave it all up to chance, I would much prefer to pay the money and be guaranteed a girl by using PGD - but like I said before its gunna take some time convincing hubby, he wants me to go back to work so we can focus on buying a house and maybe try for another baby in 5 years time!! I'd be 35 by then and cant see myself having another baby at that age

Oh well, we shall see where time takes us I suppose, good luck with convincing your hubby

Hi Yomama.
    A-gender latest stats say they have 83 % success.
    They have about a 3 month wait on their personal plans currently.

THanks for that info on A Gender Salsa,

I had better get a move on a enquire about a plan .

Do you know if they like you to have been charting. I haven't been thats all

Smile Gender Prediction Jonas Method 'Study'

Hiya,

I recently came across and have been reading up on the Jonas method - which claims a 98% accuracy rate for determining gender based on the position of the moon and planets in the lunar cycle etc.
    According to this theory, you are most likely to conceive a boy when the zodiac is in a positive sign, and a girl when the zodiac is in a negative sign (I have very little knowledge of astrology so have no idea what the negative and positive refers to exactly - perhaps someone can enlighten me?). Proponents of this method have a very fancy, in depth and apparently 'scientific' explanation for the success rate.
    I have to admit that I was more than a little skeptical, but after going back to my charts from when I conceived my 2 boys (one in early June and the other in early Feb), I was surprised to find that both support the theory as they were conceived in the middle of a positive sign. I also worked out my friend's kids (2 girls), which again supported the theory.
    The supposed weakness of this method is that, when ovulation occurs around the time of a shift in the zodiac, and due to variations in the life of sperm/egg, exact position of the zodiac at conception cannot be guaranteed. I hope that makes sense? This method also takes into account lunar conception based upon your natal lunar angle, but that is a whole other thread....
    So anyways, although I am skeptical i am also curious, so i thought it would be fun to start a little 'study' - where you can post the sign that you conceived within, along with the gender of your child for that pregnancy. It is probably only worth posting if you are absolutely sure of when you ovulated/conceived, and if this time falls well within the boundaries of a single zodiac sign, otherwise if it was on or near the borderline than specify this as it may affect the 'validity' of the method - LOL. To make it easier, I have put the positive signs in blue for boy, and the negative signs in pink for girl.

Aries: Mar 21 - Apr 20
    Taurus: April 21 - May 21
    Gemini: May 22 - June 21
    Cancer: June 22 - July 23
    Leo: July 24 - Aug 23
    Virgo: Aug 24 - Sept 23
    Libra: Sept 24 - Oct 23
    Scorpio: Oct 24 - Nov 22
    Sagittarius: Nov 23 - Dec 22
    Capricorn: Dec 23 - Jan 20
    Aquarius: Jan 21 - Feb 19
    Pisces: Feb 20 - March 20

So I'll go first:
    Conception #1 - Positive (Gemini), Gender - Boy
    Conception #2 - Positive (Aquarius), Gender - Boy

I can't believe I am posting this, but hey - there are apparently many women out there who swear by it, so I am interested to see the results!!

Thanks in advance for your participation.
    Last edited by JellyBean; March 16th, 2010 at 05:42 PM.

Well, I conceived in early June. And I had a girl. So not looking good for us!

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast