Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Seed - Success or not??

Might give it a go SS - just thought it's probably too late now! I've been having really bad O pains most of the day and a +OPK this morning - i usually don't get a +OPK until day of O.
    Got my fingers crossed for a xmas BFP for you

Jenny Guest

Hi Ladies,
    After this discussion thread, I also bought pre-seed. One question, do you have to use it every time you BD?
    Thanks!

Jenny

I only used it the day that I O'd.

Given that it is a little pricey, I'd only use it 1-2 before O day and on O day!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Well, that cycle has come and gone and no BFP. However I plan to continue using this, I'll start using it as soon as I see EWCM and continue for a day or two afterwards.

Good luck!
    :-)

Sending you luck Marydean!!

We're going to try pre-seed this cycle. We have been ttc #2 for about 15 months.
    We'll let you know if it works!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

I used preseed twice on the two nights before O, for the first time this cycle. Testing Xmas morning. i'll cautiously say i'm feeling optimistic... but having never been preggers before, i'm not sure what i'm meant to be feeling (and imagination is a powerful thing!!!)
    I'll keep you posted. If we have success, i'll be tooting the amazing properties of preseed!!

Good luck Deni!

If that's your current chart, things are looking promising!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Deni! As ella has said, your chart is looking brillant!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngala View Post
    If you go to the lullaby conceptions website you will find information about pre-seed. I bought the 6 pack that cost around $30 or something like that.
    Is everyone else having problems with the Lullaby Conceptions website?
    http://www.lullabyconceptions.com

I wanted to order some PreSeed but I can't get to the site

Tracey - I seem to get an error that says this account has been suspended. Are you getting the same>?????

I got the same message when i typed it in as well, not just going by the link!

I wasnt success this month using preseed. BUt this month things were looking very positive though.

Summer - bugger that pre seed was not a success for you. I was watching your chart and things were looking so promising!! Good luck with this cycle, I hope the new year brings you lots and lots of luck

I've been TTC for 8 mths now and this was the first time I have used pre-seed. It hasn't worked for me as AF arrived today. Hopefully next month it might do the trick.

Thanks Ngala, nice to know someone is stalking me (in a GOOD way)

Bron, Im so sorry AF arrived. I know you popped your head into the 6+ buddy group for a little while, it would be nice if you wanted to come by more often.

Thanks Summer, i think i will. My biggest problem i think with this whole TTC thing is that i never thought that it would be this difficult, so i am finding it very hard excepting that we've been TTC for 8 months. My eyes are now open to it all, and i realise that I was being unrealistic in believing that it could just happen without any effort on our behalf! I'll definitely pop by the 6 + mth buddy group.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngala View Post
    Tracey - I seem to get an error that says this account has been suspended. Are you getting the same>?????
    yep that's it
    bummer, i wanted to try it out this cycle!!
    is there anywhere else i can get it online in Australia or in Sydney?

Hi ladies re LC - Google has an cached LC home page which says:

Important notice: Lullaby Conceptions will be closed from 12pm (Sydney Time) Friday 22/12/2006 until Wednesday 27/12/06. Our website will still be able to take your orders during entire festive break however orders will not be shipped until 27/12/06.

I was able to get into the site ok (didn't try to order anything tho). Maybe try again this week?

HTH
    :-)

tracey* - you can get it from downunderhptopk i think just type it in adn the webbie should come up!!
    Last edited by M22; January 1st, 2007 at 02:00 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast