Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else out there wanting to loose weight and get fit before TTC???

I had a red, blue AND yellow....lol

Gawd I'm hopeless

I am GREEN with envy!

well you should have a blue and yellow one - there's your green....lol

Hey girls - It's ok to have a piece or two of chocolate. Just share the rest of the box with someone else. Better to have a couple of pieces and lose that craving then to sit and eat a whole bar of it. Hope you enjoyed

Arimeh - Yep, I've tried the skinny cow. Tastes OK, but I'm not a big ice cream fan anyway. I let my son have them (he's a little on the chubby side), so he thinks he's getting a bit of a treat (cause they're mum's) but they're better for him then other ice cream.

I've been so slack again, haven't really tried to do much, but I'm having trouble with one of my pairs of pants. Just can't keep them up, so I guess something has worked. I think it's time to hand them on to someone else. Makes me feel so good. a couple of years ago I was wearing size 18-20 now size 16 are falling off. My goal is to be back in size 12. I had a lady tell me last night that I looked like I had lost more weight. So maybe something is happening.

Yayy Molly that sounds wonderful!!!!

Had another fall off the wagon - got Pizza for dinner with magnum icecreams for dessert.. hehehehehe

Ahhh well.... I'm back on the wagon today.. I don't mind falling off the wagon as long as its only for a day... then I'll go back on for a week/2 weeks.. then fall off again.. lol

All in moderation right? heehee

Mel - too true. I keep falling off the wagon as well. Maybe they should make the sides a bit higher. LOL

Lea79 Guest

Hi girls,

I was just reading what everyone has been up to since I was here last and sounds like everyone has come a long way! Mel thats a fantastic amount of weight to lose and falling off the wagon, well it happens and its great while you are off as long as you can still lift your butt back onto it haha! Well for me, I shouldn't be on BB since I have an exam on Monday and should be studying but I need a distraction! I have been really bad foodwise! must be the stress of study, jeez I cant wait til its all overwith! Haven't lost any more weight to say the least and we are starting ttc next month but thats ok. Lost a few kilos, would've like a little more but I'm trying to fit everything into such a short timespan! Just had fruitmince pie and custard for tea Selena is over at a friends place giving me space to study....hmmm I should get back to it. Will see you all in here after exams, keep up your good weight loss girls!

Monday night and I am back in the game!!

I will be attending a Spin Class!! EEK!

Welcome johnpoll

Well I'm not far behind that wagon now. I'm eating well, drinking lots of water, but still feels like my belly's growing (and no, I'm not up the duff!) and I'm exercising more. Ahhh well.

OMG

NEVER do a spin class if you haven't exercised i ages... LOL

I was spent within 10 minutes of the class starting! It was so hard. I thought I was going to faint because I felt so dizzy and sick. He made me wear a heart monitor ! But out of nowhere I got my second wind and I was ok for the last half of the class. But man was it full on!! The instructor said I would have burned about 600 calories

Following that I did a stretch pilates class which definitely helped because I'm not very sore today. Although I think my bum is bruised from the spin bike seat!!

So yay! I'm feeling really motivated now!

well done Amy!!!!!!

Errr yeah horribly fell off the wagon for a few days there - chocolated myself out... *cough cough*

back on that wagon now..

I have an incredibly tempting caramello koala sitting in my desk draw...

Should I........

lol @ amy.. wellll .. you did burn 600 calories.. lol

Lea79 Guest

only 3 weeks til i ttc and havent lost my 10 kilos I said I was gona but about half way, i do feel like I have more energy and have been getting my butt off the couch more. Last exam today, shouldnt be as bad as the one yesterday and I think I did alright in that one too. It will be so good when its done with and I can relax, focus on being more fit and ttc in December

well done lea!!!!

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could join in on this thread as it seems you have a nice support group going. I have just started using Calorie King to monitor my calorie intake and have 'up'd the anty' at the gym and am now seeing my trainer 3 times a week. I would love to participate in keeping the motivation up, I am just over 90kg, have PCOS and am TTC #1

Welcome tk!!

Sounds like you are on the right track! How many calories a day are you having?? I tried a really strict 1200 calorie a day diet (is that how many it was Mel?) and saw fast results but I just couldn't hack it for more than 2 weeks!!!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast