Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Diet and Weight Loss Support - October 2007

hi Beckibee. another bec!!! we r gonna have 2 give u numbers!

I saw those fitflops in athletes foot for anyone who was looking for them...

HI all,

more rebecca's which makes me ponder the question is it just a common name or are we all very weight consious?

Nothing good to report here, had a wedding over the weekend, thought I was pretty good, and I've gained weight. Not happy.

I have however been getting some PMS type symptoms so that could be a cause for the gain too, boo hoo I hope it's not if it is it will be my first AF in over 12 months. I was hoping to go a little longer.

weighed in at 79.0kg this morning which was a gain of 600g but in a way I was relieved as I was so sick last week with gastro then mastitis and hardly ate anything all week so I'm glad that my body is coming back to normal
    so back on the wagon this week and back into my exercise as well which I was surprised that I really missed while I was stuck in bed and on the couch
    hope everyone had a good week
    Mel

I stayed away from the weigh in this morning!! Not that I think I have gained quite a lot, but I rather enjoyed sleeping!!!! DD had earinfection and after dropping her at daycare - sleep, beautifull, wonderfull sleep!!!
    I am going to phone my WW teamleader and ask if she will weigh me on Wednesday. I don't think she would mind. My bathroom scale this morning said 70.6kg, which is not bad. It's not over 71, so I am happy. I did have that wonderfull function over the weekend and DH treated us to fish, very greasy but scrumptious calamari and chips for Sunday lunch. And yes, of course we had soft serve for dessert
    Trying to eat more fruit and salad. Having a bit of a yoghurt attack at the moment and are devouring tubs and tubs of the stuff. I think tonight might just be some tuna-salad with pasta.
    I am a bit sick of eating. Don't know what I would like to have and are not really fancying anything. Makes it very hard to prepear something.
    Bec - NO AF IN 12 MONTHS!!! WOW!! Wish I was that lucky my AF came exactly 2 months after dd came and I stopped bleeding a month after dd was born. So that made me a month AF-free "woot"
    Mel - that is not bad 600g after a bout of gastro and you are still under 80kg!!

Once I have a few more tests to make sure I'm fully over the chest infection (and other things), I'm going to try Dr Cohen's program for a few months. Just to give me the kick I need to lose the weight, then I'll go back onto healthpointe to keep re-set my body.

Ack.

Name: Kaz (kazbah)
    Start Weight: 75kg
    Current Weight: 75kg
    Goal Weight: 64kg
    Notes: I put on a kilo

67.2 kg

SW-73
    CW-67.2
    GW-58
    total lost-5.8kg!!!

Hooray!!! it is going now. I didn't expect a good loss this week having been to my aunty's 50th and eating junk!

HEy Everyone!!

Hmm looks like not many people did the weigh in this week! I hope everyone is doing well and is happy with where they are at.

I am doing great!!

Start weight @ 17/09/07 - 84.5kg
    Current weight @ 20/11/07 - 76.4kg
    Total loss - 8.1kg
    Goal weight: 75kg by 7th December

I cant believe it!! I am 400g away from being the weight I was before I got pregnant. I had a wedding dress fitting on Friday last week and they need to take it in about 4-5cm on each side! The dress looked huge on the hanger, couldnt believe that I was that size!!

Anyway, I better get to the gym. I hope everyone is hanging in there

oooh Veronica!!! looks like u'll make ur goal!!!! VVVVV excited 4 u!!!!

Veronica - how exciting! That sounds wonderful for your wedding dress!

Ali - well done, you're on the way.

Well I've been silly and not drinking water, or eating properly. Now I've bought a thingy of water designed for the fridge and drinking lots of water, I think that even though its not as cheap as tap water, I have issues with the tap water as we don't have a kitchen upstairs and the bathroom is not great for putting water into jars.

So I'm going to be good this week, starting today I'm cleaning out my fridge of all the junk that accumulated there, and the dodgy left-overs, and get the BBQ fired up (great low-fat meals for the BBQ!)

I'm looking @ getting Picadilly, aka Neverfail coz our rainwater tanks r not trustworthy n we only have rainwater or bore water

Ok...I weighed in at the gym this morning (very unforgiving! *L*)

SW - 76.6. *shakes head*
    CW - 71.85 *woot*
    GW - 63.00

YAYYYYY!!! Probably mostly because I was sick last week, but I think Pilates classes at the gym are really making a difference. Really pleased to have gotten over the 'hump' phase (4.0kgs lost...kept hovering around that mark) Just short of the 5kg loss mark....

Well done to all of the girls on your dedication! (And a special YAYY for Veronica...you're gonna be one hot Momma in your wedding dress!)

Hi girls,

i haven't been on here for a while as my baby girl and hubby have had gastro! Luckily I didn't get it though. My weight is hovering around 75 so I have lost 8 kilograms in nearly 5 and half months. I remembered weighing myself when my baby was 3 weeks old and I was 83! Only 5 to go until I am back to my pre pregnancy weight!!!

I have been ok with my eating but not perfect! I am not eating enough fruit so that is my goal this week, Last night my husband and I were watching a movie and he opened some chips. I couldn't help myself but I just had to have some! Oh well it is a new day today!

Just wondering if any other breastfeeding mums could tell me what they eat in a day. How much weight have you lost since having bub?

Congrats to all those who have lost weight!

WOOT! I normally weigh myself on Thursday mornings at the gym so I thought I'd get on the scale regardless of weighing myself on Tuesday.

I'm 71.45 which means I've lost 5.15ks now SO excited and now I'm even more motivated to lose the next 8 or so that I want to.

Well I am gutted.... I have been eating good, drinking bottles of water a day & doing aqua aerobics twice a week & trying to get exercise in on the other nights & i weighed this morning &...

I am still the same weight ... grrrrr not happy ... stoopid body...

So Still weighting 79kg!!!

Pooh..... will see how the next week goes i guess

Mitch - if you're doing all that exercise, the muscle should be building, and that weighs more than fat. Are your clothes looser? Any idea what your body fat% is?

Keep up the good work, its better than what I'm doing.

Bec - w00t!

Kaz.. Not sure on the body fat %.. will have to try & find out I think my SIL has scales that tell you that... havent really noticed a change in clothes as yet.. mind you i pretty much live in my baggy jeans !!!!!

My friend brought me in his exercycle today to use yay... its a real flash thing so will have to have a pla tonight!! also rearrange our small lounge to accomodate the exercycle & my cross trainer LOL...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast