Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Chatter #2

Im going fantatically! hehe. I have lost 9kgs in 6 weeks!!!. I feel great. Thats 35kgs since I had my baby in dec last year! WOW I was huge lol. I only have about 5kgs to go until my goal but I think by looking at my body I may need to lose 10kgs. But still...I am soo close I can feel it. Im just having issues with the baby belly :'(

Shan, I've been off the wagon for a while - I think it started when my DH went away for work and I just wasn't eating properly, and only feeding the kids.

This morning I went and weighed and gave myself an ultimatum to either stay on the wagon or stop completely. I really want to do it so I'm going to be strong this week and hopefully it will make a difference. Fortunately I lost 1kg this week as I'd put it on the previous 2 weeks so I'm back to where I was.

Mummabear... WTG!!! You've done awesome Congrats!

Congratulations Mummabear. That's an awsome result. You'll be at your goal before you know it...keep it up hun..xxx

Rachel - Good decision. I also put on weight, about 4kg when i stopped (mind you that was over about 2 months - but still very bad) so when i saw that on the scales, knowing that i'd lost 7kg in the first month, that it was time to jump back on. So far, so good, mind you it's only Day 2 so we'll see what the scales say next Monday. Keep it up babe...i know you can do it.

Hi guys.. just a quickie to let you know.. I started TF on the 3rd? Sept and finished on the last monday of november... i have gone from 85.3 kg to 72 kg... I am at my mini goal weight but doing only 1 shake per day now. After Christmas and the new year, i will be back on TF to get down to 67 or 65 kgs.... Thanks for all your support and for those on it.. stick with it.. it really does work!

Leis x

You've done really well Leis, Congrats!!! I think we all need to understand the Silly Season means we're gonna have lapses and that's ok.

I'm trying to be really good up until Christmas so I can flaunt my skinny body for the family on Christmas day. I'm hoping to lose another 2 or 3 kg before Christmas. I've got to go and weigh on Saturday and I've been really good, although struggling with the water a bit, as always.

Go girls!! I too want to lose another 5 kg before Christmas (although that's really ambitious, considering the number of breakups/parties etc I have to go to). I've lost 16 so far.

WTG Christine!!! I've lost 10kg so I'm really happy with that. I LOOK healthier and feel healtier and fit clothes so much better. I think I'd like to lose another 4 or 5 in total which will take me to around 65kg which is about right for my height.

Oh Girls, you are all doing so well.....I'm not...i'm really struggling. I'm having a hard time at the moment - emotionally that is - and the 'wanting to eat' is really doing my head in. I've been good in the fact that i have my shake in the morning (i sometimes forget to have the lunch one, which i know is really bad), I drink my 2 litres of water, plus more water on most days, i've been doing 1 hour on the 'walker' every single day (which is huge for me, usually this lasts a day or two but i've been at it for 2 and a bit weeks straight now, and actually enjoy it), I try and have my bit of protein and salad for dinner.

BUT during the day, i'm home alone, no car and bored out of my brain, and all i want to do is eat something. I'm trying to quit smoking too, so that's not helping either. I'm not a huge fan of fruit and veg, so i've been having tuna on a few vita wheats, which i know i shouldn't even be having, but i figured is a healthy option over biscuits or cake.

I know i have to stop, but i'm really struggling, and then when the weight doesn't show much of a loss on weigh in day, i get disheartened and consider giving up, but i won't let myself....so it's a big cycle. Last time i did TF is was so easy, i don't know what is different now. Could be coz i've just moved to a new town and don't know anyone to get me out.

In 3 weeks, i've lost 2k and a heap of cm's off my waist, thighs, arms & chest, so i guess that's gotta count for something, doesn't it???

I'm gunna really try now, you girls are giving me hope....thanks for listening/reading.

Are you my neck of the woods Shan? We can always catch up and walk or chat or something if you like.

That would be great Rach, thanks, but i'm way over on the other side of the city. Thanks anyway...xxx

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd update my progress, I've now lost 14.2kg, I've got another 1.8kg and I'm at my first goal. Then I've still got to lose another 15kg. I'm in shock at how fast I'm losing the weight. I've lost 14.2kg in 8 weeks:O.
    Shan I hope it gets easier for you, I know I have almost lost track a couple of times thinking about chocolates and chips.
    Keep up the work everyone.

Woo Hoo! I've finally lost 10kg - 10.6 actually! I'm thrilled but disappointed I went off the wagon so many times for this to finally be achieved. I'm staying on the wagon until Christmas day so I can really benefit from the nex two weeks.

Try and stay strong everyone!

Congratulations Rach....keep up the good work....

Thanks Shan. I was a bit naughty though today. We were at my mum's decorating her Christmas tree - family tradition with all the kids, grandkids and cousins - and I nibble on cheese and crackers and also had a chocolate royal! Oops! but boy were they yummy!

can someone tell me why you can 't do this program and BF i'm down to feeding Ryan only at night and i beleive it is only a comfort thing more then a full feed i also express 1-2 times through out the day would they stop me from starting this program ???

I'm not to sure Shazz...i haven't had to deal with that. Hopefully one of the other girls can help you out, or maybe send an email to them and ask directly...Good luck..xxx

i might give them a call and talk to them directly

Yeah, can't hurt, and at least then you can hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast