Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

hey guys just trying this advanced thingy!

Tinnykins have we meet b4?

Sal i just checked the website - im not sure that its gluten-free, i think it's just that i thought that because you can get rye and weird seeds, not standard white / grain etc.
    I know my housemate used to eat the Burgen bread range though, that's why i thought of it.
    I guess it depends how bad you have it...?
    Last edited by The[cookie]Doctor; February 13th, 2008 at 10:41 AM. Reason: eta

Im allowed Rye bread, so thats ok. I had this rye bread once which was horrible so Ive generally avoided it since then.
    I dont know how long I'll be able to keep it up for, its too expensive.

hey sal would it change once ur not pg? prob a silly question

Butterfly_Princess Guest

YAY my furniture gets delivered tomorrow
    Just popping in to say hey!! Hope your all well

popping in to say hi 2!! had Jayen on friday! luvvvvvv bein a mum!

Hey Jess congrats again!! hes gorjus

Quote Originally Posted by kass_20 View Post
    hey sal would it change once ur not pg? prob a silly question
    I dont know, I had slight symptoms since I was 14 and they got worse when I got pregnant so hopefully it will

Awww..... Jaylen is so cute!

HI girls.
    How are you all? Finally all moved into our new place and have the net back on. Gosh....what a stressful time moving was, especially being so pregnant. All good now though. Can't believe it's only 5 weeks until bub is born...Ash, your still pregnant? Hahaha...thought you would have gone by now.
    Going furniture shopping tonight or on the weekend. Have to get a change table, cot and chest of draws. Lots of other lill things that we have to get aswell. Anyway just thought I'd pop in and say HI

Welcome back Nina!!!! I wondered where you disappeared to, i thought maybe you'd gone and done something crazy, like had your baby... but then i remembered you were moving...
    Yes, still pregnant, much to my dismay... still have my fingers crossed for this weekend
    My grandparents - my lift to the hossy - are going away tonight - and i dont really have a back up plan, so we're pretty much dead set sure it'll happen because they're not here! Rofl .
    Ahh, i can dream...

Hi everyone, hope you are ok. I won't stick around for long, I have a bit of a flu....

Ashlea, hope that you pop your bub out soon! Get him outta there!! We wanna meet him too

Jaylen is so cute!!

congrats jess glad your enjoying being a mum!!

Happy Valentines day all
    xxx

Butterfly_Princess Guest

YAY Jess, welcome back and congrats!!

My nursery is looking like a nursery!! All i need is a bub hehe.

Hope your all well and had a good valentines day!

Nina- great to see you back. I have a 3 week old baby girl now

I have some news but not sure whether i should say anything just yet, but i'll just say its been a good valentines day.

Happy Valentines day to all

Oh WOW Jo...that's fantastic....3 weeks??? Have I been gone that long? Are you engaged????

Ash: Oh no, would that be ironic!?!?!? Hahaha! Lets just hope it happens when they get back and not before, or is it getting to the stage where you just don't care??

Nina- yeah i think you've been gone about 3 weeks i cant remember how pregnant i was when you went MIA to move. Sophie's going really well, got her weighed yesterday and shes put on 130g on top of her birth weight 3500g and when we left the hospital she was 3320g so the BB juice must be the good stuff as shes put on 310g since Jan 27th. Oh the suspence is killing isnt it..... Ash PM'd me asking the same question last night, she didnt reply so i hope she got to read it and didnt have to rush off to pop her sprog

Chris & I havent done v-day since the 1st one we had together which was 5yrs ago and i was taking the mickey out of him saying he never buys me a v-day pressie anymore and really ribbing him over it my parents are here visiting & 1 of my sisters and then he put a box on the table and said well you wont want this then if i never buy you anything & opened the box then i proceeded to try it on all my fingers and he was shaking his head at me he didnt actually propose im a mind reader (well he thinks i am) so i eventually put it on my ring finger and it was a little tight so he told me which shop he bought it from and i went back there to work out what size it needs to be made to and it'll take about 6 days for them to do it. The lady at the shop was telling me what felt tight on my fingers and was dismissing what i said felt tight as 'but you've never worn a ring on that finger before' so what its still bloody tight. Its a white gold diamond ring, it has diamonds down either side of the centre diamond & the centre diamond looks like a square cut (i dont know the "official" cut name) with 4 squares inside the square if that makes sense.......

its a princess cut diamond your ring sounds pretty close to what mine is you have a pic? but congrats on the silent engagement but a proposal is a proposal hehe

So how did everyone else's man propose?

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast