Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Ali- PMSL, i was brought up to follow the sports my dad follows haha and being daddys girl i didnt stray too far from them. Dont take this the wrong way but when you said you follow the crows & anyone playing against PA you reminded me of my dad with his following of cricket because he'll follow anyone playing Australia except when they play England & NZ haha. But good that you LOVE holdens, whos your favourite driver/team?.

Em- Oh so exciting that your belly is poking out more & your getting more kicks.

Woohoo its the weekend & Chris' birthday today (saturday) dont know what were doing for it yet he went to a poker game last night and is snoring away on the lounge i've no idea how long hes been there as ive been asleep since my last post, better change my signature.

god u's were up late chatting hehe!

OHH im a holden lover too hehe! love mi cars!

well Jaylens just sitting in his bouncer watching tv hehe! hes been sooooo good lately, only waking up twice a night to feed and not really having an unsettled time! which is good, gives me time to shower and eat ect AND COME ON HERE haa

ohhh my god is sooo cold here! got the heater on even! lucky i went mad shopping LOL and bought some winter stuff for Jay too!

with me...
    With any luck i shouldn't be around for a few days...

I *think* i am in prelabour but my contractions have ended up all over the place. If you want to read more (lol, please do, i need some already mumma's advice!@) link is here

Sally glad to hear you got back okay - i'll let you know when im coming to perth :P though it might not be for a while...

Happy Birthday to Chris!
    Krissy - i've tried everything i swear! LOL hopefully this time it's actually happening!

Sorry everyone else, i have to relocate, ctx's are really strong the way im sitting.

Jess... I'm glad Jaylen is a good lil boy twice a night is great!!

Jo... Happy Birthday Chris!!! And I noticed the DF in your sig... congrats!!

Ash... Good luck, I hope this is it for you.

Well, I had a fabvulous time in Melbourne, it's just beautiful there and I did lots of shopping, spent a bit on Brendan (bought him some Pumpkin Patch and the factory outlet ) I didn't spend no where near what I thought I would..... eveything was so much cheaper. I still cant get over how much it cost me to go to and from ballarat... $10!! You just cant go wrong!! Ok so i'm starting to dribble now...
    Really glad to be home, I stayed the perfect amount of time (dont think I could've stayed for any longer in the city!) I LOVE my bed and I specially LOVE being able to jump on here anytime!!

Gotta go... take care

Ash, I just read your other thread! How exciting sweetie!! Can't wait to meet your bub.

Welcome back Sally! It was rather quiet on here without you

Haha thanks everyone...

I rang the hospy they told me to stay home until i was uncomfrotable and atm i feel fine... is that abnormal? LOL there's a bit of swearing right at the peak of a ctx but apart from that i feel great - cant wipe the smile off my face, noone would believe me i swear. I dont know how long ill be around for though, my grandma wants to take me straight to the hospital but i dont want to, ill just anxious when im there and they might send me home...

Jo & Sally - I'll message *insert ct here, lol* the both of you later on with name, weight, etc (PROVIDING THIS REALLY IS THE REAL DAMN THING) and whoever makes it to the computer first is more than welcome to do the birth announcment for me :P And let the Feb baby buddies know for me too

ash - yer my contractions were irregular until about 4 hours b4 i had Jaylen! and in ur other thread someone said sumthing about pains when u get the runs, i had them all night! and i lost my show about 5 or 6 hours b4 i gave birth... sounds like ur bubs is pretty close to coming out! but yer ring the hospital, see what they say!
    edit - yer they usually want u to stat home for as long as possible!

sally - yer im so lucky Jaylens good! i think i jynxed myself though, he just wants to be held atm! and isnt feeding for very long..

Ash, I think that you are better off staying at home until you absolutely must go to the hospital, I think it's better to be in a comfortable and familiar environment... if you are at the hospital I guess that you would get pretty nervous... well, if you're anything like me anyway

Ash- WOOHOO, ive got my phone with me checking to make sure i havent missed a message, cant wait im so excited for you and Ant.

Ash- fingers crossed this is it!!! cant wait to hear details goodluck!!

OMG ash! Good luck matey!!

Cant wait to see an announcement!

Ash... i'm stuck by my phone and the inet! ooo how exciting!

hey brendans mum

How are you?

Im now 12 weeks how exciting!

looking at cots and stuff now.. so happy!

Hello everyone - long post ahead! Thank you all for your wellwishes

Well turns out my 'stubborn' grandparents had something on this afternoon and that's why they rushed me to the hospital...
    Well, at least i've been in, been reassured, etc etc. It unfortunately looks like i'm in for a long one... as i've been having contractions since 5am and at 2:30 was only 1cm dilated! I was hoping all the pain from the last week would have done that for me, lol! Oh well. Starting to think i have zero chance of this drug free labour idea i had... but, eh i'm not too fussed. I just want me a healthy baby now! I do feel like i am labouring a lot in my back though which im sure is making it harder!

Hossy have sent me home & have given me some panadeine forte & a sleeping pill so i can get some naptime... as i only had two hours sleep last night and am exhausted i thought heck why not i could use the rest!
    Since being home i am already feeling more comfortable to the point that my ctx's have sped up again... woohooo! And it's so much easier being able to dance around & lean on the kitchen bench and whatnot instead of when they did the CTG, laying down is so freaking uncomfortable. Emma you are totally correct, the hospital made me very nervous, anxious and weepy!

Will probably pop back in before i go back to the hospy, but who knows, im sure by then ill be delirious too!

Jo & Sally - i will keep you both updated - how late am i allowed to text you guys?

good luck ash! omg they gave me panadine and sleepin tablets and they did absolutly nothing hehe... i was still wide awake!
    lucky ur still at home, in my early parts of labour it was early friday morn and i was by myself trying to get sleep lol, wasnt the best!

well the panadeine hasn't dfone much but i can feel the effect of the sleeping pill its making me dizzy and zonky, so im headed of too sleep now...

night night! when u wake... might be a trip to the hospital!!!

xoxox

wishing you all the best in labor.. hoping its fast and pain free

OMG....sleeping pill WTF??? That is full on.
    So excited for you Ash....yay!!!!

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast