Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Trini it's a blessing if u r and remember u have 10 months till bubs arrives!!! U can do both uni and mummy!!! Im sooooo excited 4 u
    Nina, YAY!!! He's staying, u'll meet ur bubs soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trini246 View Post
    I have a quick question for you all im just curious what the first few symptoms you had when your were pregnant & how early you felt them..iv always wondered how early the symptoms (if any) can appear
    I didn't really have any symptoms... my boobs grew a size bigger, but I only noticed it a couple of months after I didn't throw up or go off food or anything... I even drank like a fish at the work Christmas party... didn't throw up but not surprisingly, I felt absolutely dreadful the next day!
    Didn't find out I was preggo till 9-10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kass_20 View Post
    Trini it's a blessing if u r and remember u have 10 months till bubs arrives!!! U can do both uni and mummy!!! Im sooooo excited 4 u
    Nina, YAY!!! He's staying, u'll meet ur bubs soon!!!
    Thanks heaps that makes me feel a little better that I can do it all well time will tell & im not sure when i will be due for AF but i will let you know!!

so did anyone have similar symptoms as to what i described??

Default Hi

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Krissy, im 22 and have a 2 1/2 yr old son and TTC #2 for 4-5 months.
    Just thought ild put in a post and say hi, its hard to find ladies my own age in mummy mode! most of my friends are just getting engaged (ive been married for 4 years on 1st May)
    So looking forward to chattting with you all soon xoxo

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey girls.
    Snake is gone, yay. LOL
    I didnt get any signs or symptoms of being PG, and i hardly got MS..i only got MS when brushing my teeth set it off. I only knew i was PG coz i took the test a day after AF was late. We were suprised at the result coz we werent expecting that month to be our month.
    Ive read all the posts, and i had the intention of posting a full on personals...but PG brain has got the best of me *sigh*
    Welcome Krissy!! I agree on the whole it being hard to find friend in similar possie and age group..most my friends are still doing the "18 year old thing" and arent in a serious relationship, pregnant (or have children, or trying), still living at home and probbaly wont be for a long long long time. So ive kind lost touch with most of them. But i get my friendship dose from good old belly belly
    Last edited by Butterfly_Princess; February 20th, 2008 at 08:56 PM.

Welcome Krissy good luck TTC & im sure you will enjoy your time here

Trini, if you're worried do a test - or even go to your GP and ask for a bloodtest - some won't do it, but if you push for it they *may*. Like kass said - you can do it - we're made to deal with change, and as hard as it can be sometimes, we do cope!

Hey Krissy - welcome to our little chatterboxy group. I think we all find ourselves in a similar boat not having people we can relate to or talk to about our children/pregnancies/ttc etc so BB has been a great support for things like that, i hope you get as much out of it as you can!

Thanks ash, but i might wait another week or so because im not sure when AF is due & im thinking that might be around the time yeah im sure i will adapt if i am..

Thanks everyone :
    )

**** i just lost a big post and now.......now i have to start again

Sorry i didnt log on yesterday was spending quality time with the family before the return home to Sydney on Saturday and mum is trying to teach me a new crochet pattern which i think i've figured out after just 1 go geez im clever, yes crocheting can be for nannas etc but its relaxing for me and i enjoy it.

The jeweller rang yesterday morning to say my ring was ready so after Chris got home from his meeting at work we went down and picked it up and its actually more gorgeous than i remember its the princess cut which has 4 diamonds in it and then it has 5 smaller diamonds either side and the lady that served us was the lady that served Chris when he bought the ring so instead of paying $50 for the re-size she only charged us $25 which was pretty nice of her. I've loaded a picture in my gallery (as i couldnt work out how to insert it into my post).

Kass & Trini- OMG as soon as you know you have to let us all know whether its a BFP or a BFN.

Trini- i had symptoms that at the time i dismissed, 1 was going from having a medium maccas meal to having a large maccas meal with an extra burger i thought i was just hungry which i was as i was eating for two lol. I was peeing more, had bleeding which i was told was normal, i had period pain, sore boobs and headaches cant remember anything else right now.

Krissy- welcome to our chatterbox group, good luck with TTC and hope to get to know you better.

Meg- OMG on the snake in your yard, dont blame you for not doing more investigating smart thing calling in a professional, pregnant or not you wouldnt get me walking in the yard knowing theres a snake around im sure you girls have read my posts about finding huntsmans in the house haha long story short they die.

Ash- to you please dont go barmy but i understand your over it, so labour vibes to you hun and i hope your wait to meet your little man isnt going to last much longer.

LJ- nice to see you pop in here, congratulations on setting your wedding date. No idea as yet how long our engagement will be, no rush.

Sally- i hope you've enjoyed your time in Mexico . I know how good is it to sleep in your own bed.

Sal- i cant remember if you said congrats or not but THANKS , cant believe the hassle you went through for your ring to be re-sized and get the evaluation on it i would have wanted to be cracking skulls if it were me i'm lucky that i only had to wait from v-day to yesterday. Cant wait to read what your expecting, and thank god you dont have german measles how scary would that have been.

Nina- woohoo on Joel not going away, a course in April is totally better than him going to Afghan. Its suppose to be 36degrees here in brissy on Saturday before a late cool change ummm dont think i'll be setting foot out my front door somehow if it turns out to be 36degrees that will be the hottest day i've experienced since moving to "sunny" QLD last April.

Ok i think i got everyone and if ive missed anyone i'm sorry just thought id post while Sophie was going back to sleep after her feed i hate taking her to bed when shes still awake. Im taking Sophie to the healthcare nurse this morning sometime so will check in later in the day.

JESUS i think i've written a chapter to a novel sorry for the long post happy reading hahahaha

Welcome Krissy, you'll love it here. Everyone is so chatty and friendly, it's great to have ppl around the same age as you going through the same issues.

OMG Trini, exciting!!!! It is hard to tell if you are pregnant or just due for your period cause they have the same symptoms, but yes I had the same symptoms. Looking back on when I was pregnant and didn't know, the only thing that stands out to me is the fact that my boobs were sooooo sore that I couldn't even bare to take my bra off because when I did, I lost the support and it was just excruciating!!! So much more painful than when your boobs get sore when your period is due. Then again, that is just my personal experience. A lot of girls don't get half of the "symptoms" if any, so I guess you'll just have to wait!!! The fun part!!!

Kass, it is soooo exciting to know that bubby will be here soon. I keep seeing pictures of him in my head. I had a horrible dream last night. Cohen was old enough to be walking, Joel decided that he was going to take him to the park for the day, I wasn't there, and Joel turned his back for 1 second to answer the phone and Cohen just walked into the nearby river and he drowned!!!! Oh it was horrible. I woke up and my tummy was really sore. W.E.I.R.D
    I think it is just my mind telling me to make sure we always know where he is and to keep an eye on him.

Meg, Thank god that snake is gone. Did the guy end up telling you what type it was?

Jo, Yeah 36...umm...aircon? My mother in-law will be visiting from Sydney so we have to do the whole "Lets do something" thing. Which is ok I suppose but the heat is gonna kill me!!!!

Jo - thanks heaps & i will def let you know when i find anything out its exciting but scary at the same time... awww yay you get your ring back i bet your soo excited about that & that lady sounds nice to let you only pay $25 for it you will have to show us a pic of your ring when you get one

Nina - yeah im confused whether they are AF symptoms or not but i have no idea when i am due to get it because my last AF only lasted 1 day so i dont know if i go by that date or the previous AF

Kass - you will have to let us all know how you go good luck & i hope you get the answer you want

I've posted a picture of my ring its in my gallery

I had such an awesome day!
    Sally decided to come to Geelong for a couple of hours before she goes home tomorrow so i met her in town and we just walked around for a bit. I guess it wasn't that interesting but i was out of the house! Hehehe ! And Brendan is just so cute and gorgeous and all i want is my bubs now!
    Had my clinic appointment, nothing interesting to report, he's about as low as he has been the whole time, so he really is just taking his time. But mummy here feels like she's walking with a basketball between her legs at the moment!
    Will come back later for more personals!!

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey girls,
    We didnt get a professional in the end to check the snake, my dad sent my bro and his mate tot check it out and it had definately moved on.
    DP just let me know that he found the snake on the drive way, when we went to investigate, the poor little thing was on its back, dead oh well means it wont be bothering us now. Im thinking maybe the cat next door got to it though and thats why its dead...im hoping the cat is okay if thats the case. It wasnt squished or anything so we havent driven over it, and i doubt it would have died from the sun...

Thats a gorgeous ring Joanne

Welcome Krissy

Trini- Thanks for lovely comment about my ring.

Meg- well atleast the snake is gone, did you find out what sort of snake it was??.

Ash- glad you had a good day today and lucky you for getting to meet Sally.

Finally able to catch up on personals!

Krissy - welcome! These ladies in here are lovely!

Bonham - We wanted to have a long engagement, but we also want my grandfather to attend, and we thought that with his recent health issues (he's 91 this year) that we want to have it while he's still around. A year and a half long engagement is good Btw, Sophie is gorgeous in those photos on your site! Such a pretty ring too!

Nina - Not much longer for you now! I bet your looking forward to the birth!

Ash - When I was working nights, I would kill to get out of the house during the day, even just to go down to the shops - At least you had a great day!

Meg - I was going to ask about the snake, it's good that it's dead, at least it won't bother you! I liked your 30wk belly shot too btw! Oh, and I've been ok - been a lil peeved at DF because of intimacy issues, but something I can't help.

Sal - I went to a wedding at the end of last year and I almost died at how much time and effort you had to put into it - and while I'm working a full time job with only weekends off, I can't really do much. Good luck with planning yours!

Kass - Good luck with the test on Monday

I'm home from work today because I slammed my hand (and bad wrist) into the car doors at work - I was cleaning a window and the window slammed the door shut on my wrist. Went to the ER and had an xray, not broken, not fractured.. Hell not even sprained, just severely bruised... But they did find something unusual in my wrist that's not sitting right, so I'm expecting a phone call from the radiologists either today or Monday to tell me whats up.
    Other than that, I think it might be O time for me in the next couple of days, I'm getting stitch-like pains which are ****ing me off, because they're constantly there... Hope all you ladies are doing well and have a great day (and weekend if I don't pop on any time soon) I've gotta head off to the shops and send my mum her VERY belated Christmas present!

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast