Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Ash - Welcome back, Alexander is so cute!

Nina - Not long now

Yeah weddings are really expensive, we've been getting little things at a time (like the patterns) and I put money into one of those tins you cant open every week. But we probly wont get married until about 2010

Goodmorning all

OMG ASh, he is soooo adorable!! You are doing a great job!

Kass, how did the test go???

rustygirl, ooo so close are you getting excited??

Jo, which formula are you using? (if you dont mind me asking?)

Well we celebrated Nigel's birthday yesterday (he's now 22) and his mum did a joint thing for both Brendan and Nigel, it went ok, except they waited too long (after 8:30) for the cake and Brendan was over tired. I was sooo tempted to just put him to sleep and try and teach them a lesson but couldn't be bothered copping any **** for it. 8:30 woulda been ok if Brendan was back onto Perth time properly... but he's not yet. He's getting tired at 7:30.

Needles today poor lil man.
    take care everyone

Jess: Yeah I didn't realise just how expensive things were intil I started organising it all! It is a joke. It's like as soon as you say "Wedding" things go up by like 300%!!!

Sal and Sally: I am getting very excited! I just uploaded pics of the nersery if you guys wanna have a look?!?!?

Well ladies i was in tears this morning I dont get it, Bella goes down at 8 sometimes later sometimes even a bit ealier then she'll sleep till anywhere between 12am-2am then wakes every half hr or 2hrs! By 4:30am she was up ready 4 the day but i got her down eventually (sp) at 5:30am then she woke at 7:30am and mum brought her in2 me. (mums staying with us while her floor boards r getting done at her house)
    Clints going "Go 2 sleep!" to Bella and Im like "Shut up ****head, u have 2 deal with it 4 about hr then u go 2 work."
    Agggrrrrr........
    She's getting better during the day so hopefully she gets better at night. Also she's easier 2 put down now then a stage she went through after teething.
    I dont no im at my wits end!
    Mum always tells me off 4 getting frustrated, which ****s me coz thats all i let out, i never admit when im having trouble, i feel like a bad mummy. Then mum makes me feel worse when i get frustrated.
    Im going around in circles
    Havent done the test yet, cant deal with more stress.
    Promise ill do it 2day and post asap, thanx 4 thinking of me girls

As ur man is perfect! How r u?

Don't worry Kass. Your not a bad Mummy at all. This is just the way it is with babies~ Easy for your Mum to say that, she isn't dealing with it all the time (and Clint) it will get better.... just keep doing what your doing and she will mould to you!

P.S easy for me to say too....but I'm sure I have it coming!!!

Nina - the nursery looks great

Sally- Hope Brendan goes well with the needles

Kass - Hang in there, your a strong cookie & mum knows best (as in u not ur mum) :hugs:
    Last edited by Daydream Believer; February 27th, 2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: added more

Morning ladies - I'm not at work yet again - my wrist has gotten worse (this sucks typing one handed) I'm getting shooting lightning pains going up and down my arm and it's just agony

Ash - Alexander is so very gorgeous! I'm sure you're going to be a great mum!

rustygirl - Only 21 more days! Wow! Good luck with the birth - Our wedding budget right now is $8,000 - We got our venue for the ceremony for only $160 - but it's the catering and reception venue we've got more of the problem with.. that and the celebrant, which I can't decide on.

Brendansgirl - Happy birthday to Nigel! Their birthdays are so close

Kas - Big hugs.. I'm kinda having troubes with my DF... Because of my wrist this morning, I was in absolute tears and all DF could say and do was get worried about me not earning money while I'm sitting at home and no working... which was not my fault at all

Anyways, my wrist is throbbing and I'm gonna go watch some family guy

ey guys thanx 4 ur surpport :hugs:
    Sally give brendan a kiss good luck 4 Bella and i
    Nina the advice is good weather ur bubs is here yet or not Besides u were a mummy the day u feel pg
    Lizjesse: I think guys just dont think b4 they talk and they'll all the same............ i wonder if being a lesbian would make it easier. hahaha At least girls understand eachother hahaha

rustygirl, the nursery is awesome!! I wish I could have had a nursery... never got the time to and still haven't!! LOL... he will have his own bedroom oneday.

Kass, you are a great mum... please don't ever doubt yourself. You are beautiful and so is Bella. The teething will pass.

LizJessie, yeah Brendan was born the day before Nigels (even though he was due 14days before my Birthday, in May)

Well, Brendan's needles went well. He cried... and I hated it but he's home asleep now HE SAID MUMUMUMUM!!!!!!!! I'm so happy

I cant believe we are at page 24 already!!

lol....

Yeah i think they must have decided to just give us a thread per month because we were going through five or something... surely they can't have overlooked it for this long if that is not the case?!!!!

Sally, wow that's such good news about Brendan!

Wow all this talk of weddings!!! Haha ill get there soon enough.

I'm a bit of a shocker for personals today, am a bit out of it. Thanks all for your welcome backs - i'm in the middle of posting photos - so far i've got the post-birth photos up, but will get some 'cuter' ones up later.

In a bit of a bad mood with MIL - might have to have a rant in boohoo room later.

Alex just waking for a feed so ill be back after!

Oh Ash, he's gorgeous!! I'm just looking through his pics now

for me, not brothers or sisiters 4 Bella!!!

Kass.... big hugs! was it enough to worry Clint??

Ash, I've just had a look through your pics and I think I made a comment on just about everyone! LOL... they are all such great pics and show very special moments. Well done!!

Ash those photos r great, how exciting ur now a mummy of a lil man!!!
    Also hope im not being rude but ur boobs r huge!!! at least u no he wont go angry......

I think it was sally but u no guys............ they'll never learn!

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast